New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most bakeries or Cafes open 630/7 and have food and coffee avaliable at those times and are open 7 days a week! They can't even do 2 days. She says she's worked at a cafe on the kitchen before I would LOVE to know the people who worked with her in kitchens feed back of how she was in there
Imagine wanting something sweet with your coffee and being told sorry you can't have anything until 10. Even though we know it's all prepared in advance. How the duck is she still in business?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Imagine wanting something sweet with your coffee and being told sorry you can't have anything until 10. Even though we know it's all prepared in advance. How the duck is she still in business?

I don't think she would still be in buisness if she wasn't an influencer

Reactions: 9
Most bakeries or Cafes open 630/7 and have food and coffee avaliable at those times and are open 7 days a week! They can't even do 2 days. She says she's worked at a cafe on the kitchen before I would LOVE to know the people who worked with her in kitchens feed back of how she was in there
Mind blowing she was up for that Westpac award when she’s a part time business and her staff put in the 110%

She’s never there. Does she actually care. Weird for the owner.

At least magnolia did initially.

She went more influencer ways and to
Me that’s where it started to fall apart.

Perhaps Jess should take note.

• Heart
Dani needs to be very careful how she is wording her changes in a rental. There are strict rules around this and I would hate for others to think they can do the same. The curtains- yes she would have purchased them herself and now the light. She obviously has a good landlord or should he mentioning what happens when they leave.

Dani needs to be very careful how she is wording her changes in a rental. There are strict rules around this and I would hate for others to think they can do the same. The curtains- yes she would have purchased them herself and now the light. She obviously has a good landlord or should he mentioning what happens when they leave.
She has definitely found herself an easy going landlord. Most won't even let tenants hang things on the wall, let alone changing lights and painting stuff.

Reactions: 7
She has definitely found herself an easy going landlord. Most won't even let tenants hang things on the wall, let alone changing lights and painting stuff.
A few years ago the rules changed and tenants have more rights with that.
They can repaint the house at their own expense if they want to. Then when they move out, the landlord has the right to get them to change it back to what it was.

Reactions: 10
What account is Nat bullions using? The only one I can find is her private one with very few followers has she re opened her old one?

Reactions: 5
I honestly wonder if being a surrogate messes people up more than they expect. You have to be finished with your own children to be a surrogate because of the risks. And yet Alicia had twins after having Frankie, and Rebecca Keil had another baby immediately after her surrogacy.

I'm sure some people are totally fine and surrogacy doesn't emotionally affect them at all, but I feel bad for surrogates who must find it hard but can't say that they regret doing it because that would be unfair to the biological parents and to the child they grew.

I didn't feel that connected to my own baby during pregnancy but once he was born my feelings totally changed. I worry people sign up for surrogacy thinking they will be fine and then discover something totally different. If anything it's an absolute horror to put your body through and risk your health for someone else.
You have to be finished with your own family because it can muck up your eggs etc… so I guess they were done, but then decided to have another and were lucky that it worked out for them.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone used summer brons’ tan? Is it actually any good? How does it compare to Bondi sands/ little honey etc?

Reactions: 4
Bakers famously start work very early in the morning so that they CAN have everything ready early! 🤯🤯 ….and as you say because everything is made in advance/premade (soz Jess we know none of your sauces are “house made”) I just can’t fathom why they don’t have their products ready earlier!
She can’t call herself a “Bakery” it’s not a cafe and certainly not a retail shop - I don’t know who in their right mind would but her “merch”??! …so really what is her business? …making hideous wedding cakes for her friends? No thanks

Reactions: 11
This right here! Like I mean
There is a separate thread for this person so come on over .

Oh 🤮 Christian hanging with friends and Tarryns there. Two people who also love everything Simone does so doesn’t surprise me. Just shows once again how entitled these people are.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Let's be honest.... we all knew she would come back eventually... her sole purpose of being a surrogate was to get 'instafamous'... get ready for the passive aggressive stories getting mad at people asking genuine questions.. 😂
And her reasons for leaving the gram were absolute bull.... she lost the plot because tattlers were discussing her on here (it was actually really harmless) and she couldn't hack it. It gives me lots of joy thinking back at how she removed ever single follower now is asking for them to come back again hahaha.
Honestly. I think she grinds my gears more then he does. Something doesn't sit right about that women. All her posts and reels are all 'im such a victim, poor me single mother feel sorry for me, look how strong and brave I am... give me attention give me attention give me attention" 🤮
What pissed me off about her was when she would say “ask me anything” then get annoyed at the questions or would share multiple questions and say “I’m not going to answer that” so many times. Like why ask then??

I just saw Dave himself latest story. Is Elle pregnant?
I saw that too but further on stories she looks like usual so I think it was her top billowing out?

Reactions: 6
Has anyone used summer brons’ tan? Is it actually any good? How does it compare to Bondi sands/ little honey etc?
I’ve used it and I think it’s better. Doesn’t smell as tanny and it’s super easy to put on. Only thing was I got a bit confused by the naming and bought the lightest shade and should have got the middle one.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.