New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I changed from Powershop to Octopus just because I hate the horrible influencers they use and don't want to pay them directly or indirectly šŸ˜…

I 100% believe that she was a surrogate just to get a social media following in return. She followed LFYD since Frankie was born and DM'd Christian offering to be a surrogate. So dodgy/bizarre they didn't go through an agency to protect everyone. I highly doubt Nat would have been a surrogate for a regular, non- influencer couple.
Is that even allowed???????

Reactions: 1
Let's be honest.... we all knew she would come back eventually... her sole purpose of being a surrogate was to get 'instafamous'... get ready for the passive aggressive stories getting mad at people asking genuine questions.. šŸ˜‚
And her reasons for leaving the gram were absolute bull.... she lost the plot because tattlers were discussing her on here (it was actually really harmless) and she couldn't hack it. It gives me lots of joy thinking back at how she removed ever single follower now is asking for them to come back again hahaha.
Honestly. I think she grinds my gears more then he does. Something doesn't sit right about that women. All her posts and reels are all 'im such a victim, poor me single mother feel sorry for me, look how strong and brave I am... give me attention give me attention give me attention" šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Let's be honest.... we all knew she would come back eventually... her sole purpose of being a surrogate was to get 'instafamous'... get ready for the passive aggressive stories getting mad at people asking genuine questions.. šŸ˜‚
And her reasons for leaving the gram were absolute bull.... she lost the plot because tattlers were discussing her on here (it was actually really harmless) and she couldn't hack it. It gives me lots of joy thinking back at how she removed ever single follower now is asking for them to come back again hahaha.
Honestly. I think she grinds my gears more then he does. Something doesn't sit right about that women. All her posts and reels are all 'im such a victim, poor me single mother feel sorry for me, look how strong and brave I am... give me attention give me attention give me attention" šŸ¤®
Agreed and look at their other surrogate they had for Frankie and even the kids bio mum theyā€™re not all over the gram etc

Reactions: 13
Her attitude towards question boxes that SHE puts up is worse then Millieā€™s lol

Reactions: 10
Elle_herself has had a melt down. She didn't clean up the toys in the baby's play roomšŸ¤¦. Why? Because she got peed on twice whilst Dave was at the gym and is wrecked. She seems very co-dependant on Dave. I see the Health Care Assistants having to clean up adult pee, they don't have a melt down, they do their job, they don't have a DavešŸ¤·

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Honestly it's so crazy that one in a bullion has come back without addressing the massive mental breakdown she had which is why she left, surely people are wondering why she individually deleted like 20k followers...

Reactions: 14
Honestly it's so crazy that one in a bullion has come back without addressing the massive mental breakdown she had which is why she left, surely people are wondering why she individually deleted like 20k followers...
Did she put anything on her stories when it happened or did she just start unfollowing people? Same with LFYD, did they address it when it happened?

K
Did she put anything on her stories when it happened or did she just start unfollowing people? Same with LFYD, did they address it when it happened?
She said she was upset about people talking about her and now Lulu was born she was done with social media. She said she wanted to go private but keep the posts about her sons so could everyone please unfollow her.

LFYD were on holiday in France not a peep from them.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
K

She said she was upset about people talking about her and now Lulu was born she was done with social media. She said she wanted to go private but keep the posts about her sons so could everyone please unfollow her.

LFYD were on holiday in France not a peep from them.
Hmmm interesting. In her stories a caption says ā€˜taking another leap,ā€™ will it be an add or another bait when we never find out šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
She was offline to the public all of 4/5 months.
I just still donā€™t get it.
Just stay offline if it traumatised you so much before.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It looks like she lost her ā€œdream jobā€ that she had got not long before she left Instagram. So maybe trying to make it as an influencer instead lol

• Wow
Reactions: 11
But wait isnā€™t her house basically white or beige and no colour isnā€™t it? I donā€™t follow her (I got over her and bored of her). But I used to and Iā€™m sure it was white on beige and thinking to myself ā€˜yeah thatā€™s going to last with a toddlerā€™
Yep...the kid has her own lounge for all her toys so it doesn't clutter Katies magazine worthy lounge šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
MFM sits in the house all day most days bragging about napping and playing minecraft and doesnā€™t paint this tit?!
Priorities šŸ¤Æ
Oh tit no, the house has been like that for years. If any work gets done on it (which generally only happens when mitre10 takes pity and sponsors them) Phil does it. MFM is far too busy napping/having headaches/overthinking to finish the house.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
That brownie looks nasty!!! How much runny sauce do you need to put on it!! Is it because it was made early as closed yesterday? Does not look appealing to the eye at all
Yuck it looks so šŸ¤® everything does. Those donuts look as dry as the Sahara and the cupcakes aren't any better. So glad I don't follow this chick. It would wind me up. What I see here winds me up enough. She is absolute tit.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Yuck it looks so šŸ¤® everything does. Those donuts look as dry as the Sahara and the cupcakes aren't any better. So glad I don't follow this chick. It would wind me up. What I see here winds me up enough. She is absolute tit.
What I don't understand is they open at 7 but food is only available from 10?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agreed and look at their other surrogate they had for Frankie and even the kids bio mum theyā€™re not all over the gram etc
Iā€™ve not followed these people for long. So they have a surrogate? Or two? And one dad each is the bio dad of the kids. But the bio mum (egg donor) is the same person? But two different woman carried the babies? Anyone else involved??

Standard Maria, standard.
How about you just let us know when it isnā€™t a couch day?
No shade, I love hanging out on the couchā€¦.but thatā€™s not interesting to anyone so I donā€™t share it online. šŸ˜‚
Hahaha was coming to post about this too. Just another ā€˜normalā€™ day for you then MFM. Absolutely no resilience to push through anything.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.