New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't understand is they open at 7 but food is only available from 10?
Most bakeries or Cafes open 630/7 and have food and coffee avaliable at those times and are open 7 days a week! They can't even do 2 days. She says she's worked at a cafe on the kitchen before I would LOVE to know the people who worked with her in kitchens feed back of how she was in there

Reactions: 10
LFYD had the same egg donor for both kids. One dad gave the sperm for Frankie, the other for Lulu. Can't remember which. Different surrogates for both kids..

Reactions: 4
LFYD had the same egg donor for both kids. One dad gave the sperm for Frankie, the other for Lulu. Can't remember which. Different surrogates for both kids..
Yea Christian's sperm for Frankie. Mark's for Lulu. Same egg donor, Mum Alisa, who is Mark's brother's wife. Then surrogate for Frankie is Alicia (I think that's her name) she lives in Nelson and has since had her own twins after carrying Frankie. Lulu's surrogate is Natalie. So yip lots involved 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh tit no, the house has been like that for years. If any work gets done on it (which generally only happens when mitre10 takes pity and sponsors them) Phil does it. MFM is far too busy napping/having headaches/overthinking to finish the house.
How does she not get annoyed by looking at things day after day that need done. Her doing renos would be content I'd actually like to see

Reactions: 7
How does MFM get all these advertising gigs? I've noticed her Napi San advert gets a heap more airtime than Daisy Dagg's.
MFM just isn't that interesting or inspirational 🤷‍♀️

I wonder if there is a rule that Block contestants can't bid on their own houses on the night that counts? Otherwise, Stacey and Adam could've/should've just been the ones to bid on their house, gone last and bid over whatever they needed to win, and scoop the $100k :unsure:.

Reactions: 7
Yea Christian's sperm for Frankie. Mark's for Lulu. Same egg donor, Mum Alisa, who is Mark's brother's wife. Then surrogate for Frankie is Alicia (I think that's her name) she lives in Nelson and has since had her own twins after carrying Frankie. Lulu's surrogate is Natalie. So yip lots involved 😳
I honestly wonder if being a surrogate messes people up more than they expect. You have to be finished with your own children to be a surrogate because of the risks. And yet Alicia had twins after having Frankie, and Rebecca Keil had another baby immediately after her surrogacy.

I'm sure some people are totally fine and surrogacy doesn't emotionally affect them at all, but I feel bad for surrogates who must find it hard but can't say that they regret doing it because that would be unfair to the biological parents and to the child they grew.

I didn't feel that connected to my own baby during pregnancy but once he was born my feelings totally changed. I worry people sign up for surrogacy thinking they will be fine and then discover something totally different. If anything it's an absolute horror to put your body through and risk your health for someone else.

Reactions: 10
Shouldn’t Tarryn Donaldson be adding AD to all her clips at BFT as she is being paid to advertise them? Not seeing anything that shows this?

Sorry but no!
my fave doesn’t look like this but I am working hard. I just don’t want to hurt myself
Yes saw this as well. Last few reps should be hard but not most. She’s so concerned about lifting heavier all the time. I do a mixture, heavy less reps, lighter more reps.
She’s also mentioned her weight loss was based around her eating so not sure why they continue to use her as obviously she didn’t get like this just going to the gym.

Reactions: 1
Ouch edna used whipped instead of jess , thought she was ur BFF jess? Maybe she's seen you promote her product then go use another tan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How does MFM get all these advertising gigs? I've noticed her Napi San advert gets a heap more airtime than Daisy Dagg's.
MFM just isn't that interesting or inspirational 🤷‍♀️

I wonder if there is a rule that Block contestants can't bid on their own houses on the night that counts? Otherwise, Stacey and Adam could've/should've just been the ones to bid on their house, gone last and bid over whatever they needed to win, and scoop the $100k :unsure:.
yes there is a rule that they can’t do that to win the 100k, neither can any of the crew or friends and family, it has to be a legit bidder with no conflict of interest.

Reactions: 4
Also noticed TD wearing her brand new free watch during her workouts. All this time you have trained why didn’t you get one yourself. That’s right wasn’t free! I feel Skete needs to do a stick drawing of her this week!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.