New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This pic from the Christmas holiday lol.
I wish she'd leave him, we'd all support that.
Imagining being with a guy so handsy with everyone else. And he can't put his arm around her for a pic. Obviously they're done eith each other and only together for convenience.
This photo was taken on the holiday where she said her anxiety was so bad she was scouting buses nearby to leave her family and head home.. so obviously things with him then were awful too.
I feel bad for her, It's obvious she 100% was keen on him and trusted him, and it appears it wasn't mutual.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Ok, who poked the bear, she's getting hangry.

View attachment 2984966
Molly babe, if you started washing your face every night and driving with both hands on the wheel you’d stop featuring on here entirely.
Please don’t assume we think your life is exciting, we’re just concerned for your makeup clients (if you actually have any) and for local pedestrians.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
No one criticised getting the surgery. More the way she’s wasting it now because she wants to drink and eat like she used to.

Reactions: 8
From her weight lifting lol but she knows what it looks like
I lift weights, and some relatively heavy ones. I've never come away with bruising like that. She needs to get her clotting factors and liver function looked. They are in some odd places .

Reactions: 3
Why so battered and bruised
Anyone else think what the heck is going on with the bikini bottoms? Is it just because she’s lifted the sides so high the front part looks weird? Or do they just not suit her body figure? And lifts weights as well and can’t work out how she is bruising there.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.