New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DCCD has been quiet about her house buying process.
I wonder how thats going...
In the timebeing she released some newsletter. Episode 1 is about her divorce.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve done a workshop at the “Make up School” she claims to have trained at…ya know when she was 14 🫠🫠
8 week course. Rumour has it she’s not highly thought of by those in the industry.

Reactions: 6
Mfm makes herself a nice salad but when her daughter she’s hungry at school she gets 2 minute noodles! Reason number #4465 why Maria is a lazy bish

• Angry
Reactions: 13
So fancy. Not.
Also, HAD to stipulate she got an ‘XS’!! #humblebrag I’m SO ✨⭐tEeNy TiNy & SmOLL⭐✨ 🥴🥴
…there’s literally no point in these idiots saying what size they are, we don’t know what size they are in relation to us

Reactions: 10
I went back to get a screenshot but the story expired but anyway.....did anybody catch Gemma Bradleys son (the older one) in his new bunk bed up the top with a mattress that was at the same level as the top bar of the bed? Do people seriously not understand how dangerous that is?! He's what 4/5/6 years old?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
A round of applause please for this comment on Ellie’s latest post where she's prattling on about how many industries would be out of business if we all just LoVeD oUrSeLvEs more. While she's slathering beauty products on her face that she's more than likely being paid to promote 🙄
Ellie, love, you're the one who's completely and utterly missed the point here. It doesn't matter how much self love and body positive bullshit you spout, you're absolutely part of the most problematic of all of the industries you're talking about. Perhaps if you just loved yourself a bit more, you'd be able to afford to buy your own house.
Screenshot_20240618_214714_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Lulu made monster spray to help with her fear of monsters and sprayed it round her bed and in his next story Christian is reading/singing about dragons being under the bed - this seems a little weird ! Or is it just me ?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I think she “felt it was time” and WiNniE GiRL is such a good eater! ….but also probably she wants to be MORE of a scabby grifter and go to events and brand trips she couldn’t when she’s been exclusively bfing 🙄🙄
I was starting to think maybe she wants another soon
---
What a dick - its not like it's "Mandurah" where I have heard it is magnificent weather all year round ;)

What in the Postie Plus is going on here Kelly ...
AND also, its Winter not really in the market for wee polyester tops YeT
2008 called, they want their tops back…

Reactions: 3
So Lulu made monster spray to help with her fear of monsters and sprayed it round her bed and in his next story Christian is reading/singing about dragons being under the bed - this seems a little weird ! Or is it just me ?
When you watch him you can literally see the two rocks in his brain rattling around

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.