New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was starting to think maybe she wants another soon
---

2008 called, they want their tops back…
I honestly think because they’re buying their New World, excuse me Four Square soon and she wants to take on lots more influencing “work” they might wait a wee while before their next baby

Reactions: 2
Holy tit has anyone seen tits up close friends stories from today? All the packages going to the wrong places?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What a dick - its not like it's "Mandurah" where I have heard it is magnificent weather all year round ;)

What in the Postie Plus is going on here Kelly ...
AND also, its Winter not really in the market for wee polyester tops YeT
Can confirm in Mandurah it’s been freezing and raining. Not all sunshine and butterflies like it’s portrayed. Social media is all lies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Lulu made monster spray to help with her fear of monsters and sprayed it round her bed and in his next story Christian is reading/singing about dragons being under the bed - this seems a little weird ! Or is it just me ?
I thought this was weird too. And the singing! Why is he singing the book like he’s auditioning for American idol? He’s such a loser

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So Lulu made monster spray to help with her fear of monsters and sprayed it round her bed and in his next story Christian is reading/singing about dragons being under the bed - this seems a little weird ! Or is it just me ?
Fark. That was funny. What a thick bleep he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG Mole Brownlee has JUST done a tan and is trying on her for sale clothes ...... hope you like your clothes with a brown tint ladies.

And twice she said (about this dress) 'it really does fit!' She says she just doesn't want to ruin her tan - ooooooooooooooookay we believe you, idiot.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
OMG Mole Brownlee has JUST done a tan and is trying on her for sale clothes ...... hope you like your clothes with a brown tint ladies.

And twice she said 'it really does fit!' She says she just doesn't want to ruin her tan - ooooooooooooooookay we believe you, idiot.
She for real trying to sell that rag for $100?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Saw that and thought Christian's made it all up for engagement. Had lulu acting the role. Head pats for Christian because he's such a thoughtful parent. A smart thinking parent, if their child really had fears about monsters would not read a book about dragons under the bed. 😞

Reactions: 8

And twice she said (about this dress) 'it really does fit!' She says she just doesn't want to ruin her tan - ooooooooooooooookay we believe you, idiot.
Omg what is that it looks lik she tried to put jeans on her body lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did Molmol try that dress without undies on? She said : "I usually wear undies" then goes on to smack her belly flab.
Have fun to the buyer... zara dress with bonus of fake tan inner lining and STDs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Did Molmol try that dress without undies on? She said : "I usually wear undies" then goes on to smack her belly flab.
Have fun to the buyer... zara dress with bonus of fake tan inner lining and STDs.
“And I don’t have any undies on either team”
🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮 mmmm yummy!
We LOVE an overpriced yeasty and tan residue stained denim dress! “Bloody Nora! How guuuud!”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought if JJ and Dom are taking him they would be paying 🤣 also wonder if the girlfriend is happy for this trip to happen or if she’s going to tag along as well
This is probably so rude but wow, is Stephen from Dunedin only JUST now 50?!
Blast from the past! It feels like a hundred years ago that I used to listen to The Morning Madhouse!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Cant believe the price tag Molly is wanting for these clothes. Its cheaper buying brand new when they're on sale. Holy Molly 🤯

Reactions: 15
I thought if JJ and Dom are taking him they would be paying 🤣 also wonder if the girlfriend is happy for this trip to happen or if she’s going to tag along as well
I actually love how they look after him. Ashie must be having a fit at being left behind though. Unless it’s another wee 3some?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Cant believe the price tag Molly is wanting for these clothes. Its cheaper buying brand new when they're on sale. Holy Molly 🤯
She should have just dropped it all off to The Trading Rack in Christchurch.
Jeeze ol'e girl you have a house deposit worth of clothing there ! Oh I forgot you live in other people's houses ...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.