New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think maybe because she's doing it too abruptly. I did it gradually and was nowhere near as bad as she's been (I know everyone's experience is different though of course!)

On the topic of Hannah I just saw they're going to twister tots today and that's all they have planned because she doesn't want to overdo it as winnie girl still has her cough... then why the f are you taking her to twister tots? Please keep your sick kids away from other kids 🤦‍♀️ this sort of thinking is why my toddler brings bug after bug home from daycare 😭 lol
Yes! She said the same thing the other day about how she's weaning and she felt bad because Winnie girl has her first cough but then she was like we went to the library! Mate. I get needing to leave the house for your sanity but go for a walk, don't spread your kids germs to others.

Reactions: 11
Ummm Christian, aren’t you supposed to boycott Unilever given your views on Palestine? But I guess it doesn’t matter if they are paying you?
This has always been the problem for "elites". They know what is good for "everyone" to do, and they want to encourage "everyone" to do it. And once they've told "everyone" what to do, they think they have done their job and can go and do whatever they want while still feeling good about upholding their own morals, because teaching others what to do has more impact than just doing it right yourself.

He's an inconsequential, purposeless housewife with a justifiable inferiority complex.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes! She said the same thing the other day about how she's weaning and she felt bad because Winnie girl has her first cough but then she was like we went to the library! Mate. I get needing to leave the house for your sanity but go for a walk, don't spread your kids germs to others.
Her daughter. Named Winnie (idk if that's a nickname but all it does it makes me think of Winston Peters)
BuT wE aLwAys HaVe A mOrNiNg AnD aFtErNoOn AcTiViTy PLaNnEd So I cAn LeAvE tHe HoUsE! 🥴🥴

I THINK iirc that Winnie is named after her mum who died when Hannah was a baby - which is lovely and very sad, but WiNniE GiRL makes me cringe every. single. time!

Reactions: 8
BuT wE aLwAys HaVe A mOrNiNg AnD aFtErNoOn AcTiViTy PLaNnEd So I cAn LeAvE tHe HoUsE! 🥴🥴

I THINK iirc that Winnie is named after her mum who died when Hannah was a baby - which is lovely and very sad, but WiNniE GiRL makes me cringe every. single. time!
She's named after Win, the ex owner of The Diamond Shop, that Sera now owns. Hannah addressed it in her stories once. She liked the name 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t know, maybe Belinda from Staveley wants a full face of glam while she feeds out in the tractor on a Tues morning 😂
AHAHAHH! Gold. Yeah agreed that her target markets are some rural farmer's wives, not some rich merivale housewives who might want some random glam up for a quick brunch with their fendalton besties.
---
She's named after Win, the ex owner of The Diamond Shop, that Sera now owns. Hannah addressed it in her stories once. She liked the name 🤣
Not inspired by winnie the pooh?😂🤧

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ummm Christian, aren’t you supposed to boycott Unilever given your views on Palestine? But I guess it doesn’t matter if they are paying you?
That’s what I thought ?
---
So Christian’s tiny house is up for sale ! I wonder if all the gifted appliances and furniture are going to be free ???

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
You are welcome for the reminder Molly. Where shall I send my invoice?
Would you prefer mint and lamb favoured lamb instead of cash? No? second hand smelly clothes? No? a weekend in HER Marlborough Sounds bach then?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s what I thought ?
---
So Christian’s tiny house is up for sale ! I wonder if all the gifted appliances and furniture are going to be free ???
Probably will end up in facebook marketplace. Fund goes to sponsoring their WiNtER HoLiDaY

Reactions: 2
What a dick - its not like it's "Mandurah" where I have heard it is magnificent weather all year round ;)

What in the Postie Plus is going on here Kelly ...
AND also, its Winter not really in the market for wee polyester tops YeT
Lol I thought she meant overdressed like “too dressed up” to be on a walk 🫠

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.