New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly reminds me of Jay Jay Feeney. Don't know if it's the hair or the round face or both.
---
AD
I just love how she curls her hair in towards her face like that.... so flattering for a 45 year old.
Got ole mate's t-shirt on today - mmmm looks so cleannnn, just like Mole.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like Molly doesn't understand that times and trends change, and even though she's been doing make up since she was 15 ( ⚰ ) that it's not always going to stay the same and maybe, just maybe people are tired of her 'one style of make up application', dirty brushes, Lancome drama mascara, brash talking, drinking and OVER PRICED service.
I wouldn't want her cheesy nails and wine breath near my face.
Her prices are crazy considering how long it takes her to do a full face. 20 - 30 mins or quicker for $150!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Would you prefer mint and lamb favoured lamb instead of cash? No? second hand smelly clothes? No? a weekend in HER Marlborough Sounds bach then?
Don't take the potato bake thingy, the muffin pan is giving me serious ick🤢 how does it get like that?

Screenshot_20240618-120351_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I just love how she curls her hair in towards her face like that.... so flattering for a 45 year old.
Look like shes all moved in to her pArTnEr's house.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hahahaha your profile photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lol, I can hardly wait for this 'breaking news'
JFC good ol Maria is creating a website. Lifeofmaria? What for? What kind of content are you going to put in there other than your kids' lunchboxes, memes, daily walk, good morning phonefriend and skibidi toilet?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't understand why she's feeling so unwell with it. Is that normal or am I weird?
She must be doing a pretty sudden wean to be feeling that rubbish, it’s normal to experience a drop in hormones but from what I’ve read nausea etc isn’t common.

Reactions: 5
Just saw the first few frames of molmols glam tutorial. I have questions. Why the duck does she use such dark foundation?? And then piles concealer and other foundation on top. What the hell.
and why is it soooooo orange?????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just saw the first few frames of molmols glam tutorial. I have questions. Why the duck does she use such dark foundation?? And then piles concealer and other foundation on top. What the hell.
and why is it soooooo orange?????
Hey. Watch it - she’s a pwofessionalllll 😂.
seriously though, agreed - I was WTF with all the layers of dark makeup and lots of powder 🤮 no thanks.
and it’s always the same.

So fancy. Not.
Lol when she has to spend her OWN money it’s Cotton On and House of G! 🙄🙄
---
I can't help thinking of Monty Python and the Life of Brian 🤭
---

She's not developing mastitis is she?
She said the other day lots of people had suggested this and she doesn’t so “No AdViCe pLeAsE!” ….rude witch
---
Don't take the potato bake thingy, the muffin pan is giving me serious ick🤢 how does it get like that?

View attachment 3000888
Revolting!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.