New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I've worked out what bugs me about childless Danni, its not so much the fact she tries to relate to a child free community, its the fact she assumes what its like to have children and tries to use that as to why she wouldn't want children. Her latest post about only being able to travel with kids if you are rich and have a nanny, is so wrong. Many families save and travel and aren't rich or have a nanny. In fact they own homes and travel more than Dani does. Her flexes are beyond weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She should have just dropped it all off to The Trading Rack in Christchurch.
Jeeze ol'e girl you have a house deposit worth of clothing there ! Oh I forgot you live in other people's houses ...
She should just drop it off to The Recycling Boutique but she wont get the price she's after. No idiots will pay that much in the current economy climate especially its from 5 seasons ago. She made all the expensive clothes look so cheap

Reactions: 8
I thought if JJ and Dom are taking him they would be paying 🤣 also wonder if the girlfriend is happy for this trip to happen or if she’s going to tag along as well
Ok, so it's pretty tit he has to raise the funds himself to go; but I am SO stoked to see they still keep in touch with Steven. I bloody loved him back in the days, you could always tell he had a heart of gold and was one of the very few people that could take a bit of tit and laugh about it. I hope they follow through and get him to LA, he bloody deserves it.
---
I think I've worked out what bugs me about childless Danni, its not so much the fact she tries to relate to a child free community, its the fact she assumes what its like to have children and tries to use that as to why she wouldn't want children. Her latest post about only being able to travel with kids if you are rich and have a nanny, is so wrong. Many families save and travel and aren't rich or have a nanny. In fact they own homes and travel more than Dani does. Her flexes are beyond weird.
Shes obviously not following Ever so Britty and her USA trip with 3 kids in tow

Reactions: 9
I typically don’t mind Ellie. But this constant spending every single day after the claims their business was struggling really grates me. today I had to unfollow

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Some pretend “millionaires” and “wannabe influencers” need to be reminded to just stop with pretending to be rich when you are really only Monopoly money rich.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I typically don’t mind Ellie. But this constant spending every single day after the claims their business was struggling really grates me. today I had to unfollow
Yeah shes LITERALLY OBSESH with everything. Mugs, lamp.. what else. Even Brett is sick of her buying lamps.

Reactions: 16
She mentioned she was a positive thinker aswell on her home page 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s ok not to want kids but it’s the obsession with that being her only identity that I don’t get. We have kids and travel and I get time to myself and have hobbies- mother isn’t my own identity. I love travelling with kids actually and seeing them learn about the world. I talk less about my kids and that part of my life than Danni talks about kids.

Looks like Frankie has a concussion. He looks sleepy. Hopefully he was wearing a helmet….

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Danni would never have got a house without creepy Alex. Danni is a stage one clinger like my ol’e mate musty Molly…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
[QUOTE="rheanna231, post: 19665214, member:
Looks like Frankie has a concussion. He looks sleepy. Hopefully he was wearing a helmet….
[/QUOTE]
I hope those loose teeth aren't his permanents. He looked very tired and unwell.

What does Christian do, make a video about the injured child😒

• Angry
  • Sad
He looks concussed. See Christian stopping the video quickly when Frankie talked about what happened. Hopefully he’s seen a doctor - maybe Christian needs a sponsored #ad doctor visit

Reactions: 6
I’m not a Jay-jay fan but I actually bloody love what they are doing for Stephen and I’m pleased to see the total rising. They are making someone’s dream come true.

he’s an edge OG ! And they have truly taken care of him over the years.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My 2 year old has been to more countries than her in the last 2 years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus Molly ... $100 for this ratty ass t-shirt 🫠
But it’s ANiNe BiNg Doris!! 🙄
Her “style” is so hideous, can you imagine what kind of ✨⭐pRoFeSh LeWkS⭐✨ she pulls together when she becomes a real estate agent?! 😳🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But it’s ANiNe BiNg Doris!! 🙄
Her “style” is so hideous, can you imagine what kind of ✨⭐pRoFeSh LeWkS⭐✨ she pulls together when she becomes a real estate agent?! 😳🫠
Hey, hey, hey let's not get too carried away - we all know she doesn't have the dedication to actually study and pass anything

• Haha
Idk why she talks about kids being such a handbrake when it appears that she herself is a total handbrake. Is she projecting?
Because I know plenty of parents who own homes, nice cars, no debt, they travel, they live abroad for periods of time during the year, they live full and interesting lives.
What does Danni do? She sits at home complaining on the internet. Not contributing to society OR the household income.
Imagine if she pulled her big girl pants up and went and got a job, they’d have their home sweet home already and it would be nicer than whatever doer upper they’re trying to purchase currently.
Oh but ThEy WaNt To ReNoVaTe 🥴 she’s delusional.
Even if they do finally get on the property ladder it will just be a new background for her to have in her whinging videos.

Reactions: 21
Idk why she talks about kids being such a handbrake when it appears that she herself is a total handbrake. Is she projecting?
Because I know plenty of parents who own homes, nice cars, no debt, they travel, they live abroad for periods of time during the year, they live full and interesting lives.
What does Danni do? She sits at home complaining on the internet. Not contributing to society OR the household income.
Imagine if she pulled her big girl pants up and went and got a job, they’d have their home sweet home already and it would be nicer than whatever doer upper they’re trying to purchase currently.
Oh but ThEy WaNt To ReNoVaTe 🥴 she’s delusional.
Even if they do finally get on the property ladder it will just be a new background for her to have in her whinging videos.
Yep, she doesn't realise how much curtains and cushion's actually cost and that's just the decor.
Dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.