New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what the deal is with the gym summer goes to? Did Dan rename the gym or is this a different one? Do they co-own? Does anyone have the inside goss?
The ones they/he own are called blaze fitness be in Tauranga and one in Rotorua

Reactions: 1
Hey Dani. ?? Guess what?? I don’t bring up past relationship trauma and tit with my husband. I dealt with it. I did therapy. I moved on. And I’m embracing my current life and relationship and living in the now looking to my future.
Guess what I don’t do? I don’t remind my husband every day that someone in my past hurt me, I don’t use old relationships for content, and I don’t celebrate the anniversary of old relationships ending.
Guess why?
Im Not an attention seeking moron with rocks in my head.
Oh and guess what else? Having kids has enriched my life. I work part time. I own a house. I go out and do stuff on my own with friends cause I’m iNdEpEnDeNt and I don’t broadcast any of it to the world. Shame.

fin.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was about to post the same. Most make up artists are well booked in advance and here goes Molly posting her schedule for this week, basically looks empty af🙃
Right?!
And I really just don’t understand how she runs things?? Like she just decides where she’s going to drive to and just hopes people in those areas will want to book with her, at such last minute?
Seems a crazy way to operate a “business”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Literally though, what do her and Burt do now?
She gets her hair cut or coloured every few days and burt watches his money drift away as normal. Although burt could be trying on the human version clothing for pomchu down on all fours 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Hey Dani. ?? Guess what?? I don’t bring up past relationship trauma and tit with my husband. I dealt with it. I did therapy. I moved on. And I’m embracing my current life and relationship and living in the now looking to my future.
Guess what I don’t do? I don’t remind my husband every day that someone in my past hurt me, I don’t use old relationships for content, and I don’t celebrate the anniversary of old relationships ending.
Guess why?
Im Not an attention seeking moron with rocks in my head.
Oh and guess what else? Having kids has enriched my life. I work part time. I own a house. I go out and do stuff on my own with friends cause I’m iNdEpEnDeNt and I don’t broadcast any of it to the world. Shame.

fin.
So many people chose to be childfree and had relationship trauma. But Danni thinks shes spEciAL and deserve a trophy for that 🏆
---
Right?!
And I really just don’t understand how she runs things?? Like she just decides where she’s going to drive to and just hopes people in those areas will want to book with her, at such last minute?
Seems a crazy way to operate a “business”
At least she works though aye😭😭😭 unlike other iNfLuEncErS
---
Not Danni begging flashpack to employ her 😂😂🤧☠

Reactions: 2
Did Hannah say why she’s weaning?
I think she “felt it was time” and WiNniE GiRL is such a good eater! ….but also probably she wants to be MORE of a scabby grifter and go to events and brand trips she couldn’t when she’s been exclusively bfing 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Re Molly and her schedule…..who’s gonna want their makeup done at 10 on a Tuesday???? No one, that’s who. Maybe she needs to do nails etc too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I
I think she “felt it was time” and WiNniE GiRL is such a good eater! ….but also probably she wants to be MORE of a scabby grifter and go to events and brand trips she couldn’t when she’s been exclusively bfing 🙄🙄
She could've gradually stopped over a few weeks but I guess it's good content for her followers.

Reactions: 3
Re Molly and her schedule…..who’s gonna want their makeup done at 10 on a Tuesday???? No one, that’s who. Maybe she needs to do nails etc too.
I don’t know, maybe Belinda from Staveley wants a full face of glam while she feeds out in the tractor on a Tues morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know, maybe Belinda from Staveley wants a full face of glam while she feeds out in the tractor on a Tues morning 😂
This is exactly what I can’t get my head around?!
Lol yea Belinda wants to lewk stuuuuning for her chickens! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't understand why she's feeling so unwell with it. Is that normal or am I weird?
I think maybe because she's doing it too abruptly. I did it gradually and was nowhere near as bad as she's been (I know everyone's experience is different though of course!)

On the topic of Hannah I just saw they're going to twister tots today and that's all they have planned because she doesn't want to overdo it as winnie girl still has her cough... then why the f are you taking her to twister tots? Please keep your sick kids away from other kids 🤦‍♀️ this sort of thinking is why my toddler brings bug after bug home from daycare 😭 lol

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I feel like Molly doesn't understand that times and trends change, and even though she's been doing make up since she was 15 ( ⚰ ) that it's not always going to stay the same and maybe, just maybe people are tired of her 'one style of make up application', dirty brushes, Lancome drama mascara, brash talking, drinking and OVER PRICED service.
I wouldn't want her cheesy nails and wine breath near my face.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think maybe because she's doing it too abruptly. I did it gradually and was nowhere near as bad as she's been (I know everyone's experience is different though of course!)

On the topic of Hannah I just saw they're going to twister tots today and that's all they have planned because she doesn't want to overdo it as winnie girl still has her cough... then why the f are you taking her to twister tots? Please keep your sick kids away from other kids 🤦‍♀️ this sort of thinking is why my toddler brings bug after bug home from daycare 😭 lol
I was wondering this too? She must have been feeling preeetty bad though because she was basically off one for two days! VERY unlike her!
And yes as an immuno compromised person please keep your germs at home!

Reactions: 5
This is exactly what I can’t get my head around?!
Lol yea Belinda wants to lewk stuuuuning for her chickens! 🙄😂
Interesting that the Ashburton College ball is on Fri night and Molly appears to be free that day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.