New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maria, this skibidi toilet sigma tit has got to stop.
Even Chloe said she doesn't know what it means, so her 40 year-old mother definitely doesn't!
I’m boring but would stop this immediately in our house as clear communication is better than anything else. Learn another language instead of this rubbish. Oh it’s Maria and her toddlers—I don’t expect much. 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My friend got sucked in to buying the Get Good Face cleanser. She let me use some while showering at the gym earlier and it's revolting! It smells like chemicals and leaves a waxy film feeling after washing it off. How Emma thought the smell and feeling after using it was the best thing ever is beyond me. Definitely not worth $52!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I still can't get around the fact, that with all of Erin's sponsored posts and #ads you would think she would have sheets or duvet covers, or hell even a nice bed for real estate pics. Her bed actually looks so sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My friend got sucked in to buying the Get Good Face cleanser. She let me use some while showering at the gym earlier and it's revolting! It smells like chemicals and leaves a waxy film feeling after washing it off. How Emma thought the smell and feeling after using it was the best thing ever is beyond me. Definitely not worth $52!!
Oh no!! That sucks so much! I hope she at least bought it when Emma was doing “gift with purchase” for buying it!
Typical, she was of course having her usual waaa-fest about how she’s so burnt out and working so hard and can’t Geist to get back to Bali for a “5 hour massage” and a BREAK!! witch you’ve JUST been in a months long holiday!!
---
I still can't get around the fact, that with all of Erin's sponsored posts and #ads you would think she would have sheets or duvet covers, or hell even a nice bed for real estate pics. Her bed actually looks so sad.
Truly though! For someone who considers themselves a “designer” her taste level is so incredibly tacky

Reactions: 10
Really enjoying watching Summer B and Dan B stories - it’s like both are trying to out do each other on how happy they are now - most amusing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s like a bachelor pad setup, right? Single male without any feminine touch… Very odd

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know what the deal is with the gym summer goes to? Did Dan rename the gym or is this a different one? Do they co-own? Does anyone have the inside goss?
Do you mean Bout? It’s like a boxing circuit training type gym. Not the one Dan owned- from memory that gym was a 24/7 gym located elsewhere.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what the deal is with the gym summer goes to? Did Dan rename the gym or is this a different one? Do they co-own? Does anyone have the inside goss?
The gym she goes to is in papamoa/ Mount. The gyms they own are in gate pa and Rotorua both of which are ages away from her

Reactions: 3
Erins lounge furniture looks so uncomfortable - like a Doctors waiting room

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her whole week is bacically free with no bookings as per her “availability” post
I was about to post the same. Most make up artists are well booked in advance and here goes Molly posting her schedule for this week, basically looks empty af🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.