New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I know we really don’t need another lunchbox chat but it never fails to amaze me that these lunch boxes are for 10 and 12 year olds. Looks like there is some sort of muesli bar chopped up in bite size pieces, although I applaud the toddlers growing independence noted by the lack of any peeling of the mandarin. If they manage to peel it themselves they might get a sticker on the reward chart.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
God I know we really don’t need another lunchbox chat but it never fails to amaze me that these lunch boxes are for 10 and 12 year olds. Looks like there is some sort of muesli bar chopped up in bite size pieces, although I applaud the toddlers growing independence noted by the lack of any peeling of the mandarin. If they manage to peel it themselves they might get a sticker on the reward chart.
If you look closely at the top of the mandarins you can see she's started them off 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I don't understand. Does she not believe her tweens are not able to peel mandarins without her assistance?

Reactions: 7
Elle-herselfdingwellchrispketo was at McD's with the twinkies and needed the toilet, but the pram wouldn't fit through the door.

How on earth would you solve this problem.
Maybe it's time for more practice at holding hands and walking together. I'm sure the staff would watch the pram, plenty of spares at home
And sheh has the iPad going walking to the BATHROOM WHAT?!?!?
---
Suurley sh could upgrade these lunchboxes to a bigger size...my 4yr old eats more than this lol

Reactions: 8
Grrr Tarryn is one of those annoying twats at BFT that always have to do change the prescribed exercise not out of injury simply because they think they’re better or to try be cool! Urgh look at me look at me people are cringe

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what the deal is with the gym summer goes to? Did Dan rename the gym or is this a different one? Do they co-own? Does anyone have the inside goss?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Jesus Christmas Christian, you bleet on about poor families etc but why do you rub it in everyone's faces about frankie's birthday and how lucky he is. Like how long does his birthday go on for, it feels like well over a week. Most of his presents are ad ad ad, gifted and you celebrating with margaritas. You make me sick

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Ummm Christian, aren’t you supposed to boycott Unilever given your views on Palestine? But I guess it doesn’t matter if they are paying you?
Christian’s strong views on everything Palestine are performative only. He doesn’t care deep down, he only cares how he comes across to everyone.
It’s all about image with these people.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Christian’s strong views on everything Palestine are performative only. He doesn’t care deep down, he only cares how he comes across to everyone.
It’s all about image with these people.
So sad, not a way to raise children. He'll laugh at them should they ever commit a crime.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Molly's at her and her "partners" house she's making a potato stack with wait for it ..... lots of CHEESE.
So predictable.

• Sick
  • Haha
Love the 'done for the day' sticker. Totally accurate for her considering making two toddler lunchboxes is the one and only thing she will actually achieve in a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Molly's at her and her "partners" house she's making a potato stack with wait for it ..... lots of CHEESE.
So predictable.
bleeping hell Mols why did you have to bang your stainless bowl with spoon loudly like that!
BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG😫

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.