New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elleherself DingwellChrisp is trying to lure the Twinkies into eating donuts, by the addition of sugar. But these donuts are different, they are persimmon donuts, deep fried and coated in sugar and cinnamon. Good luck Twinkies, we feel for you

View attachment 2997142
I don't get it. It's a food that's a sometimes thing yeah? (Donuts) unless you dont want diabetes or to be too Thicccc. She is on a constant diet of some sort or struggling with her body yet she's trying to get her kids to eat something by coating it in sugar. Shows how thiccc she is in the dome. And the fact it was a paid partnership? I wonder what these kids food issues will be in 20 years

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don't get it. It's a food that's a sometimes thing yeah? (Donuts) unless you dont want diabetes or to be too Thicccc. She is on a constant diet of some sort or struggling with her body yet she's trying to get her kids to eat something by coating it in sugar. Shows how thiccc she is in the dome. And the fact it was a paid partnership? I wonder what these kids food issues will be in 20 years
Elle herself definitely places too much importance on her weight. It's like body shape = a good person, and a bigger person = gross. It's so sad. Those poor kids. I hope by some miracle they grow up to realise all bodies are beautiful and that food should never be the enemy. It's ok to eat an actual doughnut. You won't die.

Reactions: 14
Elle herself definitely places too much importance on her weight. It's like body shape = a good person, and a bigger person = gross. It's so sad. Those poor kids. I hope by some miracle they grow up to realise all bodies are beautiful and that food should never be the enemy. It's ok to eat an actual doughnut. You won't die.
Extremely common in EDs to “feed” others while you restrict yourself! 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Fourtheloveofboy's low key party is what would be a big party in our house. This year our kids are having a couple of friends for homemade pizza and a movie. That party and cake woujld cost at least a thousand. I wonder what a fancy 5th party would be?
It's a bit like Christian- waving the flags for Palestine but doing nothing concrete to help and then spending thousands on parties? Clueless.
---
Talz is a POS.
what specifically?

Reactions: 5
Fourtheloveofboy's low key party is what would be a big party in our house. This year our kids are having a couple of friends for homemade pizza and a movie. That party and cake woujld cost at least a thousand. I wonder what a fancy 5th party would be?
It's a bit like Christian- waving the flags for Palestine but doing nothing concrete to help and then spending thousands on parties? Clueless.
---

what specifically?
I would say it is this.....clearly hasn't learnt her lesson from the backlash last time. She had her account number up yesterday asking for money if people didn't want to see ads about gambling. Clearly getting her fanny out on OFs isn't paying the bills.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
---

what specifically?
She’s going to promote online gambling because none of her followers deposited money into her back acc after she got a big bill. For many reasons, that’s not it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s going to promote online gambling because none of her followers deposited money into her back acc after she got a big bill. For many reasons, that’s not it.
All the pics of drinking and holidays and now asking for $$$??? Go sell your fanny at lower prices mate! 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Interesting Bec decided to not show a picture of the kitchen disco wall in Erin’s house listing… CAN’T think why?! 😂😬🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is revolting. Pure trash.
I don’t get why there’s any surprise. She is a sex worker (go hard if that’s you though but don’t post your tit publicly on the same page you post your kids 🤢) influencer with a gang baby daddy who practices unsafe sleep with her kids, promotes gambling and just generally is trash.

Reactions: 18
Elle-herselfdingwellchrispketo was at McD's with the twinkies and needed the toilet, but the pram wouldn't fit through the door.

How on earth would you solve this problem.
Maybe it's time for more practice at holding hands and walking together. I'm sure the staff would watch the pram, plenty of spares at home

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.