New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess ex Augustine AND Full on Arbonne influencer has a new job as a regional manager of Postie Plus.
That girl boss clearly didn’t write enough positive affirmations and manifest her own business goals very well. Back to working for a pay check like the rest of us eh.
I only followed her for a few weeks, she was insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christian showing Lulu "swimming" in the spa pool, and a friend with their new baby introducing it to its first spa. 🤷

There are medicaln-based reasons why babies should not go into hot spas🤦

Christian wins the Simomo award for today
And his 'I saw a rainbow and thought of Palestine. Wtf ever Christian, all for attention is y you post

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Titsup might need to open her eyes for her foundation range she's planning on releasing...
1000006394.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That girl boss clearly didn’t write enough positive affirmations and manifest her own business goals very well. Back to working for a pay check like the rest of us eh.
I only followed her for a few weeks, she was insufferable
I think that was all just spin because she mentioned she's out of her 'Restraint of Trade' period' now.
So all that "I am a free spirit and will manifest my dream Arbonne lifestyle' was really I can't work in my industry because I can't for a while because I will get sued'

Reactions: 3
Elleherself DingwellChrisp is trying to lure the Twinkies into eating donuts, by the addition of sugar. But these donuts are different, they are persimmon donuts, deep fried and coated in sugar and cinnamon. Good luck Twinkies, we feel for you

View attachment 2997142
Why does she dislike her children? 🥴🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fourtheloveofboys saying they had a low key party but it's a huge cake and giant Octonauts decorationa...sure that's low key??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.