New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol at rachs comment on arbonne babe Kelly’s post 😂
I had her (Kelly's) ex partner installing some heat pumps in my house last week 🤣 I was like umm you look familiar 😂 so weird.
---
It’s the ADHD. This is a dopamine-seeking response from her. She wants to fight bc dopamine, and she wants the messages that she’s bound to get out of this, also bc dopamine
---
View attachment 2995035
Can she put a freaking helmet on her toddler!!!! Is he even 2? Like. You only get one brain.
Saw her (Judea) and her "ex" partner together in Bayfair the other day 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Who was that person in here that saw RK out and bout the other day and they said her BUG eyes were looking everywhere?
LOL
I can sooooooo imagine it.
RK - Lets spend our money on a pool instead of a WARM, SAFE, DRY home we can ALL enjoy.
RK - To J DOGG You're not going anyway except work and home.
RK - Mes and Emily are the funniest ever, the rest of the WORLD - "no you are not"
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Christian showing Lulu "swimming" in the spa pool, and a friend with their new baby introducing it to its first spa. 🤷

There are medicaln-based reasons why babies should not go into hot spas🤦

Christian wins the Simomo award for today

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Jeepers, I"m not sure who wins the dumbass Darwin award today but it's close.

Is it Rebecca Keil with her house with no bathroom or carpet and no job, but somehow living it up n Niue?

Is it grieving Mum Judea who seems to want to be a grieving mother twice with her kid with no helmet on a pump track made for kids 5x his age?

Is it Christian Babes with his phone and a few babies in his spa?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I know we give Hannah C a lot of tit here but it's actually very nice that she wants to give her freezer stash of BM away. More regular person content like that and less out of touch with reality #ad #gifted content might make her more likable again lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I didn’t think you were allowed to your your phones at gas stations or am I just being a TC?
Well nowadays you can pay from your phone for your petrol so I don't really think it's a thing any more. Years ago I saw Myth Busters test it and it was a myth.

Reactions: 9
Well nowadays you can pay from your phone for your petrol so I don't really think it's a thing any more. Years ago I saw Myth Busters test it and it was a myth.
Yea true, it still feels illegal though lol!
I’m so baffled by companies, like Z, using “influencer marketing”! Anyone who has a car needs to get petrol, I’m actually less likely to choose you if I see you giving influenzas free petrol and coffee!

Reactions: 20
Wait how old is she? I did not think she was old enough to have been married and then separated for 7 years
She was 23 when she married her ex-husband and left him when she was 26 (I think they met when she was 20). Assuming she is 31/32 now…

EDIT: just did a search a she’s 33 or 34 now.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t think you were allowed to your your phones at gas stations or am I just being a TC?
It was a theoretical issue that the first cellphones may have sparked and ignited gas fumes, the experts now know it's not a problem. I think they're supposed to update the signage at petrol stations but probably not high on the list of priorities.

Reactions: 4
It was a theoretical issue that the first cellphones may have sparked and ignited gas fumes, the experts now know it's not a problem. I think they're supposed to update the signage at petrol stations but probably not high on the list of priorities.
I got yelled at recently for accidently using my phone to transfer money while filling up. Apparently some attendants haven't been updated 🤣

Reactions: 7
Iyia is constantly posting stories of the other kids in her daughter’s dance class! I’m sure the other parents really appreciate that 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Iyia is constantly posting stories of the other kids in her daughter’s dance class! I’m sure the other parents really appreciate that 🙄🙄
That's gross, they have very strict do no film policies at the 2 dance schools we've been at!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.