New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Rebecca rattled😳
Desperate for head pats?

You are = you're
Your = determiner, belonging to someone

Screenshot_20240615_084941.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is Rebecca rattled😳
Desperate for head pats?

You are = you're

View attachment 2994775
Rebecca is always rattled. I have never known someone to put themselves out there the way she does and still be so upset over people having differing opinions, or not enjoying her content.
She’s stuck in the days before tattle where she ASSUMED she was loved by all and she never really knew what people thought of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Never ceases to amaze me that influencers will always choose free over most safe. Do I want to buy the safest possible car seat or take a freebie? Freebie of course!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Hannah with the Z spon! Is there anything free this LiTtLe GiRLiE WON’T say yes to?! 🤢🤮
….filming yourself at the petrol station, how embarrassing 🫠🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Katie Hawkey this morning saying her free stories will be on Palestine and her paid subs will get mum life and cooking. Have thought about unfollowing for a while because the dead babies popping up on my stories triggers me but there's nothing left now if I'm not paying her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why is Rebecca rattled😳
Desperate for head pats?

You are = you're

View attachment 2994775
It’s the ADHD. This is a dopamine-seeking response from her. She wants to fight bc dopamine, and she wants the messages that she’s bound to get out of this, also bc dopamine
---
IMG_6045.png

Can she put a freaking helmet on her toddler!!!! Is he even 2? Like. You only get one brain.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It’s the ADHD. This is a dopamine-seeking response from her. She wants to fight bc dopamine, and she wants the messages that she’s bound to get out of this, also bc dopamine
---
View attachment 2995035
Can she put a freaking helmet on her toddler!!!! Is he even 2? Like. You only get one brain.
Grinds my gears big time.

Rebecca is unhinged, in fact a lot of these grimfluencers are getting a bit hot under the collar recently....getting all angry and agro...

Reactions: 12
Why is Rebecca rattled😳
Desperate for head pats?

You are = you're

View attachment 2994775
Of course the trip was not sponsored. This idiot has just finished NZs crappiest comedy tour and now has some cash in her back pocket. Should she invest it in finishing her house renos? Save it for when times are tougher? Or blow it on a trip with her uninterested baby daddy and her spoilt little brats to make her feel like she's living the life? And Rebecca in true Rebecca style chooses the option that gives her the most instant gratification and is the most irresponsible. Go figure!

Reactions: 18
Of course the trip was not sponsored. This idiot has just finished NZs crappiest comedy tour and now has some cash in her back pocket. Should she invest it in finishing her house renos? Save it for when times are tougher? Or blow it on a trip with her uninterested baby daddy and her spoilt little brats to make her feel like she's living the life? And Rebecca in true Rebecca style chooses the option that gives her the most instant gratification and is the most irresponsible. Go figure!
She admitted it herself. She’s going back to an unfinished house and debt. At least she’s honest I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you for saying what we are all thinking ..
Those kids are spoilt brats.

Reactions: 8
Omg Christian I'm his wigs and glasses does not look like a female looks more like david Bain or Jeffrey darhmer

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone know what radio station Jess Urlich is talking about that mocked one of her poems?
It was a radio station in Australia!
Was pretty lame, the female host was trying to read the poem and the guy was just mocking it. I'm glad they're getting heaps of tit for it cause Jess is incredible at what she does!
---
I’d be pissed if I built a home and it leaked
Oh same! That's what I can't believe that they just built it and it's leaked! Was there builder a #spon #ad ?

Reactions: 6
Hannah with the Z spon! Is there anything free this LiTtLe GiRLiE WON’T say yes to?! 🤢🤮
….filming yourself at the petrol station, how embarrassing 🫠🥴
I didn’t think you were allowed to your your phones at gas stations or am I just being a TC?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.