New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwwww come on Mols ole girl what are you and your “partner” doing tonight????? lol
Are you roasting him a lamb shoulder OR making cheese vomit soup?
Enquiring minds want to know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Awwwww come on Mols ole girl what are you and your “partner” doing tonight????? lol
I know for a fact her most recent ex cheated on her (don’t agree with cheating)
I wonder if she never found out id imagine she’d post about it if she knew.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
apart from that she shows Harry in various states of undress and in just a nappy constantly.. she was told multiple times about the implications, replied and then continues to do it
Ah true, i dont actually follow her closely.
But other influencers seem to have it worse in terms of parenting

She’s making out that she’s having a great evening on her own when really, he’s turfed her out for the weekend and she’s butt hurt about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You asked, she delivered. She’s a complete whack job.

You asked, she delivered. She’s a complete whack job.
Genuinely cracking up watching her bath scene with her ol' southern accent 😂 trying to be romantic and all, but obviously the accent ruined it all 😂
Once the light was turned on, that bathroom looks horrid😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Genuinely cracking up watching her bath scene with her ol' southern accent 😂 trying to be romantic and all, but obviously the accent ruined it all 😂
Once the light was turned on, that bathroom looks horrid😂
Also she said it was gin. Then said vino twice. What’s the bet it’s water 😂 “how. Good”

‘Mmm and these uhhh what are they called…. Chips’
So much for the detox 😂😂😂😂 lasted 1 day, if that.
"Chips"😂😂
Fried chicken
Tacos
All that gunk green juice that looks like poo water you drank this morning Molly.. wont do shitall now

Reactions: 1
"Chips"😂😂
Fried chicken
Tacos
All that gunk green juice that looks like poo water you drank this morning Molly.. wont do shitall now
It’s like he’s watching her stories and she’s trying to be like I’m totally fine without you. When you can tell she’s clearly not lol

• Haha
Is ellie reading here?
There is a giant difference between cyber bullying a private individual, and discussing influencers ("celebrities") who have chosen to monetise their personal lives and publish them publically online as a vocation.

Man Ellie is a plonker.

What's she going to do next, have me arrested for gossiping about Hailey Bieber? Get a grip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
‘Mmm and these uhhh what are they called…. Chips’
So much for the detox 😂😂😂😂 lasted 1 day, if that.
Sad bath there wasn't even any bubbles in it.
Molly, I need vegetables I am going to detox for a week... nec minute

How old is Emma from Good Face is she in her forties?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.