New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol yeah I've bf both my babies and while it can be a wee bit emotional when you stop, i agree she's so over the top about it. Winnie girl probably doesn't care since she apparently eats more food than Hannah does some days 🙄😅 She always seems to bring up her weight-loss in a roundabout way so she can draw attention to it without outright saying it lol i.e. 'these new gifted jeans are filling a perfect gap in my wardrobe because I had to give away my old ones as they were too big now 💔'
Possibly another reason shes so cut up about stopping the breast feeding "journey" ahahah - weightloss will stall. Girly Whirlys vain af

Reactions: 6
Possibly another reason shes so cut up about stopping the breast feeding "journey" ahahah - weightloss will stall. Girly Whirlys vain af
This!!

Ugh look MORE free clothes! Why?!? She has ZERO faaaashuun sense! SUCH a bad ambassador for any brand! 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️
And what is her obsession with hideous vests?!

IMG_1173.jpeg
IMG_1174.jpeg
IMG_1175.jpeg
IMG_1177.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Has Hannah been actively trying to lose weight? She’s skinnier than pre baby

*haven’t followed her for a few years*

Reactions: 3
Omg I tried to reverse image search that pic of Erin's couch to see the house listing... it linked me to her wikifeet page instead 😬

1718341070102.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
And sadly🙎 his house leaked leaked last night and he woke up to rain on the inside. 🌧 🌦 🌂 I'm guessing he'll be asking for recommendations for roof repairers (free of course)
Didn't they just build that house??
---
This!!

Ugh look MORE free clothes! Why?!? She has ZERO faaaashuun sense! SUCH a bad ambassador for any brand! 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 2993082View attachment 2993083View attachment 2993084View attachment 2993085
Omg in that top photo I thought that she was showing off how she was leaking milk lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must be re-enacting interviews in this picture 🤣 It's the first one that comes up on the house listing. The couch is right in the front window for ALL to see.....talk about rate yourself & advertise that it's where you live!
Looks like a state house

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol yeah I've bf both my babies and while it can be a wee bit emotional when you stop, i agree she's so over the top about it. Winnie girl probably doesn't care since she apparently eats more food than Hannah does some days 🙄😅 She always seems to bring up her weight-loss in a roundabout way so she can draw attention to it without outright saying it lol i.e. 'these new gifted jeans are filling a perfect gap in my wardrobe because I had to give away my old ones as they were too big now 💔'
I was skinner than ever after my first. Breastfeeding literally sucked me skinny... but when I stopped feeding I didn't fit my new smaller jeans anymore and I looked forward to wearing normal clothes. I dont follow her anymore. Cant understand why anyone does.

Reactions: 5
The haircut every time…. Who in gods name told her to do that? Where did the inspo come from? It’s atrocious with her face shape
Lol I think her hairstylist is trying to get rid of her so she doesn’t have to give her freebies anymore!
Because she CLEARLY hates her lol why else would you do this to someone! 🤭🤭

IMG_1186.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This!!

View attachment 2993082View attachment 2993083View attachment 2993084View attachment 2993085
I just keep coming back to the fact that she has an INCREDIBLE body and yet she can’t seem to dress it to save herself 🙃
Imagine fitting into any item of clothing you could ever dream of and yet THAT is what she chooses 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Looks like a state house
Geez that’s a bit harsh! I respect anyone who can own their own house in this market, who cares what it looks like!

I am I. Disbelief that they left that house in there for the photos and then I assume the open homes. Wouldn’t be that hard to remove it for the photos and then chuck a throw blanket over the name for the viewings.

Reactions: 7
Geez that’s a bit harsh! I respect anyone who can own their own house in this market, who cares what it looks like!

I am I. Disbelief that they left that house in there for the photos and then I assume the open homes. Wouldn’t be that hard to remove it for the photos and then chuck a throw blanket over the name for the viewings.
Yeah I dont find erin really troublematic apart from shes abit dim

Reactions: 5

Okelydokely might like the look of state houses 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Okelydokely might like the look of state houses 🤷🏼‍♀️
Not all state houses are what you think they are. KO rent houses from private landlords too and you would be surprised at how nice and even new these places are. KO is NOT a government department like winz, it’s a government enterprise which means its there to make money and it’s run like a business at the top. I know way more but won’t bore you.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.