New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nawww poor poor Christian and Gorge and the spoilt brats 😭 they can't afford to go on a winter retreat to Bali with a private chef at the most exclusive resorts 😢😭 my heart absolutely breaks for them 💔

Also.......bullshit!!!! As if they couldn't afford it. Have you spent too much money on margaritas, nail polish and fancy high heels and dresses this year babes. Nawww never mind, just stay in NZ and freeze like the rest of us plebs 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All this Skete talk and no one mentions poor Christian telling his homies that they can’t afford a winter escape this year.
Oh my heart bleeds for them. Who wants to start the givealittle?
And sadly🙎 his house leaked leaked last night and he woke up to rain on the inside. 🌧 🌦 🌂 I'm guessing he'll be asking for recommendations for roof repairers (free of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nawww poor poor Christian and Gorge and the spoilt brats 😭 they can't afford to go on a winter retreat to Bali with a private chef at the most exclusive resorts 😢😭 my heart absolutely breaks for them 💔

Also.......bullshit!!!! As if they couldn't afford it. Have you spent too much money on margaritas, nail polish and fancy high heels and dresses this year babes. Nawww never mind, just stay in NZ and freeze like the rest of us plebs 🙄🙄🙄
Probably asking for free ad/sponsored trip.

Reactions: 3

Christian, I think you meant to say “annual” babes x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mmm its really good is it Mole? Looks it. Already wearing Ole mate's sweatshirt. Jaysus hope he wanted a squatter.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Mmm its really good is it Mole? Looks it. Already wearing Ole mate's sweatshirt. Jaysus hope he wanted a squatter.
Is Molly back with the guy she was with last year? I know we said its the guy from the ball but the kitchen looks really familiar and could explain how quick shes using the term partner?

Im probably wrong but I swear Ive seen that kitchen before lol

• Wow
Is Molly back with the guy she was with last year? I know we said its the guy from the ball but the kitchen looks really familiar and could explain how quick shes using the term partner?

Im probably wrong but I swear Ive seen that kitchen before lol
nah I don't recognise the bench. And it's in Rakaia, not Southbridge or CHCH. She uses the term partner cos she's fecking desperate to settle down tick tick tick. 'If I say it, it becomes reality'.

Reactions: 2
nah I don't recognise the bench. And it's in Rakaia, not Southbridge or CHCH. She uses the term partner cos she's fecking desperate to settle down tick tick tick. 'If I say it, it becomes reality'.
I only started following her recently and you are right she REEKS desperation - I can smell her desperation from here

I agree with this i dont think sausage is skete. I think shes sketes mortal enemy😂

Weird how skete know where Sausage lives..

I really wonder who tf did she dox the other day though. That poor woman. She obviously met someone at the "swamp" and somehow managed to find out who that person is and work out that she just got engaged etc. bleeping weirdo!

Also was the person that skete doxxed from facebook article had anything bad to say about skete?
I have to agree here, it’s so weird how she knows where sausage lives. Especially because she knows where you live now too. Eeek 🫣 stay safe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Hannah having a huge waaa about giving up breastfeeding 🙄🙄 …like I’m not trying to shade any mums (I’m not one) at all!!! I’m sure it’s v emosh etc etc but please! tell a friend, write it in your journal DON’T broadcast your personal tit to STRANGERS on the interwebs! 🙃🫠
Lol yeah I've bf both my babies and while it can be a wee bit emotional when you stop, i agree she's so over the top about it. Winnie girl probably doesn't care since she apparently eats more food than Hannah does some days 🙄😅 She always seems to bring up her weight-loss in a roundabout way so she can draw attention to it without outright saying it lol i.e. 'these new gifted jeans are filling a perfect gap in my wardrobe because I had to give away my old ones as they were too big now 💔'

Reactions: 9
All this Skete talk and no one mentions poor Christian telling his homies that they can’t afford a winter escape this year.
Oh my heart bleeds for them. Who wants to start the givealittle?
G’day! My drink went up my nose thanks to this hahahahahahaha! I cannot! 😭😭😭 ** woops I was “lagging” because people actually have things to do and work too SorrySon! 😭🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.