New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I checked and it appears to have been sold so either Ellie reads here OR some sneaky Mcsneaky person brought it.
Who here reckons Bert is just going along with this stupid business idea as it means he doesn't have to get a job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She sai
Her timeline really doesn’t match up though, as she didn’t even start RRF until she was 21, so at 20 she didn’t have an established business with an employee! I call bs
I took it as she was about 22, that she had been with the boyf for 2 years when they split, she’d bought a house when she was 20 or so but if the timeline is that they were together two years and split after the “sleeping on the couch but not”scenario then it adds up.

Reactions: 3
She sai

I took it as she was about 22, that she had been with the boyf for 2 years when they split, she’d bought a house when she was 20 or so but if the timeline is that they were together two years and split after the “sleeping on the couch but not”scenario then it adds up.
Ah yes gotcha! …still a weird thing to post imo…no one cares to hear about your dirty laundry!

Reactions: 4
What does this mean ? Sorry I’m a TC
A few years ago, Sera Lily wanted to be a fitness influencer and started a page called Fat2Fit. Also going at the time was Makaia Carr (Motivate Me), Millie Elder-Holmes (CleanEatz) and a few other wellness profiles.

Someone went to buy their website domain (e.g. motivateme.co.nz), only to realise that it had already been bought. So everyone else went and checked their names and found that theirs were gone too.

It was then realised that Sera Lily bought all the other domain names so that nobody could create a website and expand their pages. She denied it until screenshots came out showing her as the owner of the domain because she was dumb enough to use her real name 😂
She cried and said she was “advised” to buy the domain names “to link back to her website” and then quickly de-registered them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I checked and it appears to have been sold so either Ellie reads here OR some sneaky Mcsneaky person brought it.
Who here reckons Bert is just going along with this stupid business idea as it means he doesn't have to get a job.
Oh he’s definitely just being dragged along, remember when she messaged him saying “I’ve got an idea for the next business….” And that was the same week abielle announced it failed. This new business hasn’t been in the pipelines long, rush business for some quick cash that won’t last.
She’s still not even doing the work herself, her dads set her up with people in the know!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What is the point of Hannah’s food shopping/grocery haul videos. Is she trying to be relatable and like every other kiwi struggling to fill their trolley at the moment? Does she not realise that half of us walk around the supermarket with our phone calculators out having to calculate each sent to ensure we don’t go over our budget? She just keeps chucking things in. I wonder how much of discount she gets with Mac owning the store. Would be a decent amount I would think.

Reactions: 12
What is the point of Hannah’s food shopping/grocery haul videos. Is she trying to be relatable and like every other kiwi struggling to fill their trolley at the moment? Does she not realise that half of us walk around the supermarket with our phone calculators out having to calculate each sent to ensure we don’t go over our budget? She just keeps chucking things in. I wonder how much of discount she gets with Mac owning the store. Would be a decent amount I would think.
Staff supermarket discounts are pretty tiny

better than nothing I suppose

many moons ago a friend worked at countdown and only the household shopper could have the discount so her mum had it - if she brought anything at work it was full price

Reactions: 5
I don’t notice other people in the gym, at least they are there and showing up. Everyone should be allowed in the gym without being judged or snarky remarks. Don’t like her, but good on her for going. It isn’t easy.
Finau has lipodema and desperately needs surgery but it’s just one of the many surgeries in NZ that aren’t funded and not covered by health insurance because it’s considered ‘cosmetic’

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Staff supermarket discounts are pretty tiny

better than nothing I suppose

many moons ago a friend worked at countdown and only the household shopper could have the discount so her mum had it - if she brought anything at work it was full price
Yea and fairly certain he’s a Manager(?) doesn’t own it

Reactions: 8
I just thought it was yet another completely out of touch video from her, all name brands, just putting whatever she wants in the trolley, grocery shopping in the day as she doesn’t have a full time job to workaround.

in general I find grocery hauls a bit yuck and braggy anyway.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Finau has lipodema and desperately needs surgery but it’s just one of the many surgeries in NZ that aren’t funded and not covered by health insurance because it’s considered ‘cosmetic’
Perhaps if she got a job, she could save up for said surgery, like alot of other people have had to.....I don't know.....just an idea? She had funded WLS and balls'ed that up. Her lipodema possibly wouldn't be as bad if she had kept the weight off but she has just compounded the issue. Hopefully her new gym routine won't be a 5 minute novelty and she will actually make some headway with losing some of the weight.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Pretty sure they're working towards him owning a supermarket but he doesn't own that one! I'm sure they still get a discount though.

And yeah her food shop vlogs are so tone deaf. I kinda get it when people do them to share how little you get for hundreds of dollars these days etc but she's just throwing things in her trolley and grinning maniacally at poor winnie gurl 😅 Can you imagine seeing her going round the shop filming everything she picks up too, these influencers must look so ridiculous!

Reactions: 10
Okay....so I've just gone and watched the whole Chipmunk Courtney's "cheating" tik tok. I'm a bit behind on that, but I'm actually out working, not doing reviews on cheese scones like her. I'm assuming she is referring to Kelsi as the "employee"? If that's the case, the math isn't mathing. She said she asked the employee to resign and she did apparently, but Kelsi worked at RRF right up to the sale of the business and still works there under the new owners. If it's not Kelsi she is referring to, then she had more than 1 employee (even though she said in the video that she only ever employed one person), so even she can't keep up with her lies in order to air her dirty laundry.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Either I'm wrong or she is a liar and making tit up for engagement.

• Wow
Pretty sure they're working towards him owning a supermarket but he doesn't own that one! I'm sure they still get a discount though.

And yeah her food shop vlogs are so tone deaf. I kinda get it when people do them to share how little you get for hundreds of dollars these days etc but she's just throwing things in her trolley and grinning maniacally at poor winnie gurl 😅 Can you imagine seeing her going round the shop filming everything she picks up too, these influencers must look so ridiculous!
100000% agree with what’s been said about her out of touch shopping vlogs!
Of course she has the money/freedom to choose whatever she likes and not pay attention to prices because she pays for NOTHING else in her sponsored, gifted, ad life!! 🤬
If I were her husband I’d actually be so embarrassed if my colleagues had to see her prancing around filming herself like this in my place of work! 😬😬
…and it’s not like they live in a big city right?

Loving Ellie’s Belly is dying her hair again. Just leave it alone Ellie.
I know it looks really unhealthy and unmanageable.
That "try on" reel, eek - dresses like my 70 year old Aunty that lives in Christchurch (the quilted jacket lol).
All she was missing was a SILVER fob chain and some moleskin jeans and they could have been twins.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Okay....so I've just gone and watched the whole Chipmunk Courtney's "cheating" tik tok. I'm a bit behind on that, but I'm actually out working, not doing reviews on cheese scones like her. I'm assuming she is referring to Kelsi as the "employee"? If that's the case, the math isn't mathing. She said she asked the employee to resign and she did apparently, but Kelsi worked at RRF right up to the sale of the business and still works there under the new owners. If it's not Kelsi she is referring to, then she had more than 1 employee (even though she said in the video that she only ever employed one person), so even she can't keep up with her lies in order to air her dirty laundry.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Either I'm wrong or she is a liar and making tit up for engagement.
This!! None of it makes sense to me, and please take this with a grain of salt because I have no receipts!
HOWEVER, at the time I did hear that the reason they broke up was because SHE did the cheating NOT her partner!
It’s all very fishy to me…she’s definitely not this “sweet and innocent” girlie she’s trying to portray herself as!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This is so gross why would Elle not just make a vlog about a nice family day out instead of using her twins as a challenge. I hope they never see this video it’s so sad that she can’t just enjoy them. I didn’t watch full video because I didn’t want to see the twins having tantrums they deserve so much better

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Sigourney saying her kids get sick alot less than other children. That's a tui billboard right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.