New Zealand Influencers #59

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We kick off the thread #59 recap with the mother of all mothers: Edna.
Not only does her baby have an entire sleep schedule at the ripe old age of 3 weeks old, but he also spends his waking hours studying to be a doctor staring at black and white books.
We aren’t quite sure if Edna is taking the piss or if she truly thinks she of all people is raising a baby genius.

MFM, the sign language queen who only talks about sign language for one week of the year, continues to feed her children empty calories and wonders why they’re still hungry. The solution? 2 minute noodles! What a tummy filler! Problem solved!
Maria once again draws attention to her husband looking like her son, even though it hasn’t been mentioned for yonks.
And despite clinging to her 20’s and wearing colourful cardigans every day for the last couple of decades, Maria has selective amnesia of the dress code that went with those god awful cardigans and couldn’t remember what “cocktail” attire was. Huh.
We are still waiting for that announcement from 1st May too … or was it so boring that it wasn’t even mentioned in here??

Pori Mahmah could give Maria some tips and tricks on eating as she consumes more calories in a single meal than most of us would eat in a week. At this point it’s not funny and I have serious concerns for her wellbeing.
Get. Therapy.

Emily Writes and Rebecca Keil are on tour but the only feedback is what they share to their stories from the suck ups so an honest review is still missing. It’s not a great sign to be cancelling shows this early in the tour though, is it girls?

Kim Crossman has enjoyed her sponsored special wedding day, being gifted collaborating with local businesses to get free things draw attention to their services.
Finishing with what will eventually turn into red blurs sweet little red heart tattoos.
And did a New Zealand celebrity even get married if they didn’t get a woman’s day cover?!

Danni Duncan once again shows us why nobody wants to work with her as she posts an entire rant as an ad, comparing women who have lost children or can’t get pregnant with those who just don’t want kids. Not even close to being the same, Danni 🤦🏼‍♀️
The cat wants no part of this fuckery and continues to try move into the neighbours house so Danni has resorted to locking it inside so it can’t live with someone normal spends time with her.

Ness Keown of NK Pottery recently ranted on her stories about another potter copying her work, despite her most likely copying someone else’s work. A quick google shows you just how unoriginal all of them are. Get a grip. You’re still selling out of your products at every release, let someone else have a slice of the pie 🙄

Ellie has stayed at the Air B&B of a stalker who printed photos of her with her cats and framed them for her stay. Not sure why this would be appealing to anyone other than a childish adult who uses words like “comf” and “froth” to describe things.
Apparently Abielle and/or Iveagh are finishing for good next week but it remains to be seen whether they actually follow through with this or whether they drop yet another line of candles under the guise of “unsold stock”.

I can’t even bring myself to go and see what Hannah Courtney is doing because I’ll just be bored to tears. I bet she’s using every hair product under the sun to grow out that god awful haircut. Get yourself another hairdresser girl, stat. Your current one hates you.

Elle Herself the reset keto queen is still selling dirty second hand clothing instead of chucking it through the washing machine. Seriously, yuck.
For someone with money she sure does claw every cent out of everything she can. Move over Sallies, Elle needs her $2!

Love from your ads Dads once again put their children in danger by advertising that the children are regularly unsupervised outside the home in the small hours of the morning. What is “cute” to Christian the TC is scary and dangerous to those of us who haven’t had hair follicles rammed into our brains. Where is Super Nanny when you need her these days? Can you imagine the reaming she would give these idiots.

That’s all the recap I have in me for now but I would love for others to share anyone I’ve missed!

Happy Mother’s Day to anyone and everyone this Sunday xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
How many years has she been an ambassador? She never seems to mention taking any sign classes or trying to improve outside of sign language week. I know they wanted someone who wasn’t an expert but it’s weird that she doesn’t seem to improve. But stagnating seems to be her niche, so 🤷‍♀️

She should be doing signs of the day, sharing sign language that relates to parenting, and sharing places to learn sign and to practice. Share resources. But she doesn’t! It’s so odd! What are her obligations, to show up to parliament once a year in an old cardy?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gold star recap!
So has anyone bothered watching what Maria sign language made for her be?
---
DCCD is depressed that she lost a house to another buyer so she is swapping her room around. Imagine being unemployed; with no kids and having that much time on your hand

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many years has she been an ambassador? She never seems to mention taking any sign classes or trying to improve outside of sign language week. I know they wanted someone who wasn’t an expert but it’s weird that she doesn’t seem to improve. But stagnating seems to be her niche, so 🤷‍♀️

She should be doing signs of the day, sharing sign language that relates to parenting, and sharing places to learn sign and to practice. Share resources. But she doesn’t! It’s so odd! What are her obligations, to show up to parliament once a year in an old cardy?
Instead she’s just sharing other people signing each day. Would love to see her make an effort and do her own signing!

Reactions: 10
No wonder MFM are always hungry ! It’s all empty white carbs !! Maybe give them a bran and chocolate muffin or something!! Or maybe a fricken pie !

Reactions: 7
No wonder MFM are always hungry ! It’s all empty white carbs !! Maybe give them a bran and chocolate muffin or something!! Or maybe a fricken pie !
Only Maria is allowed to eat meat okay. She treats herself to pie but everyone else eats carbs. Conserve money.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Instead she’s just sharing other people signing each day. Would love to see her make an effort and do her own signing!
Imagine if, instead of watching some tv or reading a couple of chapters of a book, she actually learnt signing. Almost seems like a junket she puts little effort into, yet they've rewarded.her with her very own sign. 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gold star recap!
So has anyone bothered watching what Maria sign language made for her be?
---
DCCD is depressed that she lost a house to another buyer so she is swapping her room around. Imagine being unemployed; with no kids and having that much time on your hand
Dimwit GET A JOB ffs
Danni on Trade Me Property 24/7

Last edited:
  • Haha
Imagine if, instead of watching some tv or reading a couple of chapters of a book, she actually learnt signing. Almost seems like a junket she puts little effort into, yet they've rewarded.her with her very own sign. 🤦
My theory is that she begged for one and they got sick of her asking. She literally has barley mentioned anything other than the first day when she went to the awards.
Definitely need someone better who actually talks about NZSL throughout the year not just the one week she is made to to keep her "ambassador needs".

Reactions: 10
Don’t forget that Tarryns ‘moist’ chocolate cake saw her earn 20k more followers in less than a week. Of course most of them don’t look like Bot accounts 😂😂

• Haha