New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly BadTanLee
“Hello Happy Friday. It’s a bit bloody gloomy, but that’s ok because it’s Friday. It can be gloomy on a Friday any day of the week”
…………………🤔🫣❓❔🤨⁉
Pardon moi?
Linguistic genius this one! Such a poet, much lyrical savant! 🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not living together this far in would personally bother me but how do you know she wants to get married? I don’t, ever haha.
Oh if you follow you can tell ..... (she's a bit older too) the way she looks at him :m:love:
---
Molly BadTanLee
“Hello Happy Friday. It’s a bit bloody gloomy, but that’s ok because it’s Friday. It can be gloomy on a Friday any day of the week”
…………………🤔🫣❓❔🤨⁉
Pardon moi?
Linguistic genius this one! Such a poet, much lyrical savant! 🫠🫠
What was with the turtle neck and that bloody jacket !!

Attachments

Sigourney saying her kids get sick alot less than other children. That's a tui billboard right there.
Sigourney’s kids are sick more than my kids who go to school and daycare and all the usual sports/swimming/music. Kind of ironic how hard she pushes this ‘clean’ tit and takes her kids to the chiropractor etc. I don’t think her husband agrees with her stance (he got vaccinated for Covid and she didn’t) but he’s too weak to stand up to her. She seems to be struggling on the daily, 3 kids is going to be hard on her.

Reactions: 7
Sorry I know this is such a lame thing to snark on - but she really is my BEC atm and everything she doesn’t pisses me off!
I’m sorry but who wears white pants when they’re going to help with the cooking/catering for an event (Cherie’s Pink Ribbon brunch)
… I guess when you’re gifted that many clothes and cleaning products you don’t care if you ruin them! 🙄

IMG_0957.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Sigourney’s kids are sick more than my kids who go to school and daycare and all the usual sports/swimming/music. Kind of ironic how hard she pushes this ‘clean’ tit and takes her kids to the chiropractor etc. I don’t think her husband agrees with her stance (he got vaccinated for Covid and she didn’t) but he’s too weak to stand up to her. She seems to be struggling on the daily, 3 kids is going to be hard on her.
Her kids do seem like they get sick a lot!
---
Sorry I know this is such a lame thing to snark on - but she really is my BEC atm and everything she doesn’t pisses me off!
I’m sorry but who wears white pants when they’re going to help with the cooking/catering for an event (Cherie’s Pink Ribbon brunch)
… I guess when you’re gifted that many clothes and cleaning products you don’t care if you ruin them! 🙄

View attachment 2954314
Wait how does she have her ins with cherie??

Reactions: 3

View attachment 2954314
Why does she look like a literal walking bobble head? I really do try to avoid commenting about people's looks (although before anyone goes hunting, I may have said a thing or two before - like I said I TRY but there are some instances that call for it 🫣)
Seriously this girl is a walking, talking caricature 🥴

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know whether Juls Matthews addressed the whole naturacoco scandal (baby eczema cream that had hidden potent steroids)? She was pedalling it to all her followers and I feel like, because she works in the ‘wellness’ space, people trust her on this stuff. I don’t follow her anymore for lots of reasons but wondering if she has addressed it and what she said.

Reactions: 2
Her kids do seem like they get sick a lot!
---

Wait how does she have her ins with cherie??
They go way back IIRC…her, Cherie, Tastefully Tash, Viv - Girls Get off etc are all part of that “Mount Influenza/business owner” crew

Sigourney saying her kids get sick alot less than other children. That's a tui billboard right there.
She shocked me the other day saying they don't go outside very often and her kids aren't really outside kids and prefer to be indoors. No wonder your kids get sick so much!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She shocked me the other day saying they don't go outside very often and her kids aren't really outside kids and prefer to be indoors. No wonder your kids get sick so much!
I agree. And I think their church and playgroup things must just be a total breeding ground for sickness. I’d expect them to avoid most illnesses with not being at school or daycare. They seem to be sick every second week. Which IMO is way more than most families.

I agree. And I think their church and playgroup things must just be a total breeding ground for sickness. I’d expect them to avoid most illnesses with not being at school or daycare. They seem to be sick every second week. Which IMO is way more than most families.
Poor immunity because they do so little. So every time they’re exposed they get sick.

Not living together this far in would personally bother me but how do you know she wants to get married? I don’t, ever haha.
They do live together. Have done for about 9 months or so. Tbh I thought he was gay… same as the last boyfriend. Her and her sister lived together in a house her parents own for years, he moved in and then her sister moved out pretty quickly. I live in the same neighbourhood as them. Her sister is lovely but cerijuice seems to be pretty cold. Never smiles or says hi to anyone.

Reactions: 1

View attachment 2954314
She always looks like she's trying to dress like an adult but she looks like a school girl too much.
---
If the kids ain't sick it's her whinging about her being sick. Then how God has blessed their health. Preaches like bloody Carmen Lett

Reactions: 4
She always looks like she's trying to dress like an adult but she looks like a school girl too much.
She’s my BEC too and I don’t even follow 😂

Thing is, she’s gone for the “cutesie” look with hair and makeup, and then with the rest of her she’s trying to dress mature and sophisticated … on the days where she’s not wearing a weird mismatched combination of tomboy/baggy/casual clothes of course.

She needs to pick a style and stick to it. She has an incredible body and yet she’s dressing it like … whatever her style is 😬

Wow... thought ben would help she posts this then posts that they moved out of there places very quickly
I always hate these kinds of posts. It's just screaming ✨ attention ✨ plus it's so one sided. We have no idea what's gone down, why they split, but it's 'ok' for her to post this and basically slander Ben when most of us watching won't know the back story? Remind me to never date an influencer lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.