New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are all the influenzas doing “guided tours” overseas now? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I see Jawstine is doing one to Bali

next MFM will be doing a guided tour to …… the couch, school pick up, pie shop and the couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think it’s weird that Danni is asking people to go comment on her reel from the Palestinian family, like I get it but it seems like she’s trying to drum up her own engagement
---

Loving Ellie’s belly in 10 years

speaking of Ellie - her hair is bleeping fried lol
Didn’t she post the other day that she got all the dead ends cut off? Looks like that and all the hair masks she does are not working 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Didn’t she post the other day that she got all the dead ends cut off? Looks like that and all the hair masks she does are not working 😬
Yeah I feel lik she goes to the hairdressers like every month lol
It's probably because she uses 1738 different gifted products in her hair at a time lol

Tarryn posting saying 'My bedroom' instead of 'our bedroom' she most definitely doesn't live with her husband anymore, Someone mentioned they thought he was living in the flat and I reckon they're bang on!

Reactions: 12
I can’t even imagine the smell of finau’s memorial shirt - she wears it days on end, wore it to the gym in the morning & didn’t change after 🤮
Everytime I see her I just think those poor ankles and feet 😢

Reactions: 3
Tarryn posting saying 'My bedroom' instead of 'our bedroom' she most definitely doesn't live with her husband anymore, Someone mentioned they thought he was living in the flat and I reckon they're bang on!
To be fair, I say my bedroom and at times even call my husband by his first name to the kids. It’s the fact she doesn’t give him privacy! He must be quite a ‘young’ not mature teen as my kids would not be happy if I posted so much of their lives to strangers.

Reactions: 4
Good on Finau for getting to the gym. She shouldn't have to care how she looks right now... she knows why she needs to be there so I hope her fellow gym goers aren't judging. Actually felt for her, feeling like she should go at 4am to avoid people.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Good on Finau for getting to the gym. She shouldn't have to care how she looks right now... she knows why she needs to be there so I hope her fellow gym goers aren't judging. Actually felt for her, feeling like she should go at 4am to avoid people.
Yeah good on her - but also just change your clothes once you’re done at the gym!

Reactions: 14
I beg your finest pardon, did Hannah Courtney say she was 20 when she bought a house with her boyfriend??? 🫣
If she was 20 that's 8 years ago though so actually pretty plausible tbh, prices were crazy low! My husband bought his first house around the same time (same area), by himself at 23.

Reactions: 7
Jeepers that is a sight to behold at the gym.
I don’t notice other people in the gym, at least they are there and showing up. Everyone should be allowed in the gym without being judged or snarky remarks. Don’t like her, but good on her for going. It isn’t easy.

Reactions: 24
I also think good on her and she seems to be a few weeks in now too. However I’ve never known her to worry about people seeing her? She gets her bush and tush out all over the gram and shares intimate details of her sex life and all 345866 of the fights she’s had with friends and family. Weird time to be worrying about people seeing her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I would be concerned if this is what is coming back in the lunchbox. Maria;, what is Ronan eating? Do you care?, He's young and growing. How do you know he's not throwing it away or swapping/giving it away.

A tiny serving of popcorn has negligible nutritional value, and why don't they throw away their raisin packet. Is that some weird rule to show they've eaten it.

Screenshot_20240523_130155.jpg

Screenshot_20240523_130223.jpg

• Wow
If she was 20 that's 8 years ago though so actually pretty plausible tbh, prices were crazy low! My husband bought his first house around the same time (same area), by himself at 23.
Her timeline really doesn’t match up though, as she didn’t even start RRF until she was 21, so at 20 she didn’t have an established business with an employee! I call bs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.