New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always hate these kinds of posts. It's just screaming ✨ attention ✨ plus it's so one sided. We have no idea what's gone down, why they split, but it's 'ok' for her to post this and basically slander Ben when most of us watching won't know the back story? Remind me to never date an influencer lol.
Haha that sounds true! Was same with her ex hubby, it's not fair in the other person

Edna had shown everyone what her post partum priority actually was.

Yes, it's nice to get back into shape, but barely five weeks PP🤦 and she's proudly saying she's back into pre baby jeans. Such an unattainable result for many, this fast😔 I guess we always knew and BJ will be the same, the do not want anyone to think they are Fat , it's ALL about appearance

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It's quite good followng her now @thehonesttruth because you can tell she's desperate to get engaged to this guy she with (SHE sews matching outfits for his family to wear at xmas, makes him magnificant dinners, keeps trim, adores him ) ⚰ and yet he hasn't popped the question yet ... I think it's been 3 years so far.
They don't live together.
Omg, so nothing has changed since she was on the bachelor all those years ago! She does smell of desperation. Her family needs to have a chat with her and tell her to stop flogging the dead horse!
---
Oh if you follow you can tell ..... (she's a bit older too) the way she looks at him :m:love:
---

What was with the turtle neck and that bloody jacket !!
She was definitely getting her 1990's Merivale mum style on yesterday with that chanel-esk blazer

Reactions: 4
Sigourney’s kids are sick more than my kids who go to school and daycare and all the usual sports/swimming/music. Kind of ironic how hard she pushes this ‘clean’ tit and takes her kids to the chiropractor etc. I don’t think her husband agrees with her stance (he got vaccinated for Covid and she didn’t) but he’s too weak to stand up to her. She seems to be struggling on the daily, 3 kids is going to be hard on her.
She makes life so difficult for herself! Absolute dreamer thinking her boys get sick less than most kids, they are permanently bloody sick! Her hubby doesn't seem overly keen on the Christian thing either I reckon.

Reactions: 4
Edna had shown everyone what her post partum priority actually was.

Yes, it's nice to get back into shape, but barely five weeks PP🤦 and she's proudly saying she's back into pre baby jeans. Such an unattainable result for many, this fast😔 I guess we always knew and BJ will be the same, the do not want anyone to think they are Fat , it's ALL about appearance
It’s all about appearance nothing less nothing more.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why when every other opportunistic loser uses their children for ✨⭐cOnTeNt⭐✨ do I hate it, but when Cherie gets Kit on I can’t get enough?? lol I love that kid so much! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.