New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so gross why would Elle not just make a vlog about a nice family day out instead of using her twins as a challenge. I hope they never see this video it’s so sad that she can’t just enjoy them. I didn’t watch full video because I didn’t want to see the twins having tantrums they deserve so much better
We watched it on it break, so a summary of four opinions.

That was so sad she thought she could humiliate her children like that. Making them wear the sponsored camera for a child's perspective. She'll be giving Simone ideas for her workers.

They weren't having melt downs. They were tired, confused, overwhelmed. If what she filmed is a melt down, Elle has a big surprise coming.

Elle is more worried about how they as a family appear to others. They need to be perfect, and this is manifesting in her constantly having to bribe the twins to behave. Why is it always food focused?. What about stickers, a book.

Calling Revie a diva😔, and describing the mood swings of Roo, 😡and calling them all a Hot mess, and blaming their behavior on not having siblings to look up to, so unfair and unwarranted. Saying the twins outnumber she and Dave 🤦 and can gang up on them. Who are the parents?

But in the end what do they resort to, chocolate ice creams. They are setting these children up for failure at school when they can't have their own way, or bargain good behavior for food treats.

Elle could have taught the children respect for the animals - chasing the rabbits😡😡😡

Imagine in ten years, knowing your parents thought you were a diva, had bad mood swings, changed your mind about having eggs for breakfast and how your toast was cut, and the whole world was told this. Were used as a walking camera (toddler cam) and like your parents, were speaking in a crazy pseudo American accent for the videos

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
This is so gross why would Elle not just make a vlog about a nice family day out instead of using her twins as a challenge. I hope they never see this video it’s so sad that she can’t just enjoy them. I didn’t watch full video because I didn’t want to see the twins having tantrums they deserve so much better
This is so so gross!! She's worse than Simone with how she shares her children IMO!

Reactions: 9
Elle Dingbat, they’re having “meltdowns” cos they’re doing something that’s not being plonked in front of the TV, they’re probably having sensory overload!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They are having tantrums for a reason. She is such a absent mother. Not in the literal meaning, but she is absent towards their feelings and development. Put the phone away, stop trying to be a "influencer mum" and be there for them!
---
We watched it on it break, so a summary of four opinions.

That was so sad she thought she could humiliate her children like that. Making them wear the sponsored camera for a child's perspective. She'll be giving Simone ideas for her workers.

They weren't having melt downs. They were tired, confused, overwhelmed. If what she filmed is a melt down, Elle has a big surprise coming.

Elle is more worried about how they as a family appear to others. They need to be perfect, and this is manifesting in her constantly having to bribe the twins to behave. Why is it always food focused?. What about stickers, a book.

Calling Revie a diva😔, and describing the mood swings of Roo, 😡and calling them all a Hot mess, and blaming their behavior on not having siblings to look up to, so unfair and unwarranted. Saying the twins outnumber she and Dave 🤦 and can gang up on them. Who are the parents?

But in the end what do they resort to, chocolate ice creams. They are setting these children up for failure at school when they can't have their own way, or bargain good behavior for food treats.

Elle could have taught the children respect for the animals - chasing the rabbits😡😡😡

Imagine in ten years, knowing your parents thought you were a diva, had bad mood swings, changed your mind about having eggs for breakfast and how your toast was cut, and the whole world was told this. Were used as a walking camera (toddler cam) and like your parents, were speaking in a crazy pseudo American accent for the videos
Makes me sick!

Reactions: 8
They are having tantrums for a reason. She is such a absent mother. Not in the literal meaning, but she is absent towards their feelings and development. Put the phone away, stop trying to be a "influencer mum" and be there for them!
---

Makes me sick!
This is possibly one of the most disturbing things I’ve seen from influencers in some time.
She needs to be cancelled. I’m absolutely disgusted by this and that she possibly thinks it’s ok.
---
Also the way that stupid idiot Marks away from Lulu when she’s making porridge on the stove is an accident waiting to happen.
The are so stupid with child safety. #anythingforthegram

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I kinda love that Morgan called out gumboot Friday.

it’s time for this country to cancel Mike king and the lack of spending on actual counselling for kids. But such a huge admin budget 🤔🤨🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 45
This is possibly one of the most disturbing things I’ve seen from influencers in some time.
She needs to be cancelled. I’m absolutely disgusted by this and that she possibly thinks it’s ok.
---
Also the way that stupid idiot Marks away from Lulu when she’s making porridge on the stove is an accident waiting to happen.
The are so stupid with child safety. #anythingforthegram
And her just walked away whilst she was trying to stir the hot porridge on the stove top🤦

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Bloody Christian hunting for free meals that are pre packaged, ask ya mate scammone she should know... Oh wait, no that's right, she steals recipes, sorry ladies and lezzers 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Holy tit, I think she's doubled in size since I last saw her page!! That is not healthy!
---

I remember her now. God she was annoying!
It's quite good followng her now @thehonesttruth because you can tell she's desperate to get engaged to this guy she with (SHE sews matching outfits for his family to wear at xmas, makes him magnificant dinners, keeps trim, adores him ) ⚰ and yet he hasn't popped the question yet ... I think it's been 3 years so far.
They don't live together.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It's quite good followng her now @thehonesttruth because you can tell she's desperate to get engaged to this guy she with (SHE sews matching outfits for his family to wear at xmas, makes him magnificant dinners, keeps trim, adores him ) ⚰ and yet he hasn't popped the question yet ... I think it's been 3 years so far.
They don't live together.
Not living together this far in would personally bother me but how do you know she wants to get married? I don’t, ever haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.