New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boudoir shoot, sunrise swim, beach clean, lost me at shared accommodation. $750 for the experience. 🤦
Yeah I aint ever gunna pay $750 to share a bunk room with internet friends. For $750 I want my own room somewhere five star, gourmet meals and a spa thanks.

Also tho, OE is complaining about the fridge, fence, drive, water pump etc and needing money. Only two of those are new problems. They have happily ignored the others for years so not like they suddenly have to find the money without warning. Trying to guilt people into giving her money.

Reactions: 15
Yeah I aint ever gunna pay $750 to share a bunk room with internet friends. For $750 I want my own room somewhere five star, gourmet meals and a spa thanks.

Also tho, OE is complaining about the fridge, fence, drive, water pump etc and needing money. Only two of those are new problems. They have happily ignored the others for years so not like they suddenly have to find the money without warning. Trying to guilt people into giving her money.
Yea and then in the same breath she is like "just breath em, that's what we have savings for" 🙄🙄 so it's not like they don't have the money to pay for a new pump and fridge and fence. All her ✨mEMbers✨ and ✨social media course patrons✨ are paying for her whole life anyway. It's not like other poor working lower income people who have no spare money for when tit goes wrong and breaks. She has no idea. Always trying to cry poor but she's not 🙄

Reactions: 13
$750 for one night!! But wait....you get an "evening with em" event onboard. That's gotta make all that $$$$ worth it 😂 So you're stuck there listening whether you like it or not 🤦‍♀️🤣
Set off to our island for the "day" ... but they have lunch on the boat while cruising back to Paihia in time to wave bubbye to everyone at 2pm, so I think you mean for the "morning" babe?

$750 is a fairly standard price just for a photo shoot, so I looked up the photographer and yeeep can see how that cost has been worked in alongside everything else. Big yikes 😂 I fully don't understand why you'd offer something like that unless it was gonna be quality you're proud of/people will be stoked on.

Everything else, with the exception of food, is near enough free for them to provide. Hustlers gon' hustle I guess.

Do they have all the appropriate certs for operating a charter vessel with food & beverages provided...?

Reactions: 6
So Tattlers according to a beautician that an acquaintance of mine went to do NOT use Ed&I products for the reason that there are way too many ingredients in her products and they can strip your skin if it’s natural oils etc. Edna does not have a degree nor is she a scientist.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So Tattlers according to a beautician that an acquaintance of mine went to do NOT use Ed&I products for the reason that there are way too many ingredients in her products and they can strip your skin if it’s natural oils etc. Edna does not have a degree nor is she a scientist.
Idk if you heard but she isn't an international athletics star either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She looked SO different in those older clips she posted! Her face shape has changed a lot!
She lost a shite ton of weight with WLS (her hair fell out etc hence extensions). But it's all going back on now.

Reactions: 6
Danni in her story. She used to get annoyed when other women changed their mind about being childfree. But she's only just realised that other people's decisions don't affect her. So now she's not bothered.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Danni in her story. She used to get annoyed when other women changed their mind about being childfree. But she's only just realised that other people's decisions don't affect her. So now she's not bothered.
So unbothered!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s weird that Danni is asking people to go comment on her reel from the Palestinian family, like I get it but it seems like she’s trying to drum up her own engagement
---
Sera Lilly when she’s 60
Loving Ellie’s belly in 10 years

speaking of Ellie - her hair is bleeping fried lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.