New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy bleep you are Danni.
Do ur own work.
I wouldn’t want to be under Danni for any of this. She has proven that she runs away from hard work the second things get tough.
Imagine her trying to manage someone or have confrontational conversations. She’d just pack it up and say “it’s not my passion”.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I beg your finest pardon, did Hannah Courtney say she was 20 when she bought a house with her boyfriend??? 🫣
Yup! Surely they had help, she’d only just started Real Rad Food and it cannot have been making enough for her to save a house deposit?! 😮
---
Do we know how her mum died? Very sad to lose a parent at such a young age regardless of who you are
She’s talked about it before, she was very young like a toddler. Winnie’s got her Mum’s name as a middle name from memory. She does have a stepmother she refers to as her parents.

a very sad situation, that I wouldn’t wishon anyone.
Yea I love to snark on Miss Girlie but it is so tragic!
She showed them visiting her grave last week when they were up in Auckland and her headstone said she was only 31!
I’m I do remember her mentioning a while back “Winnie is now the age I was when mum died” …very sad 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Who is/was MFMs agency?
I thought it was Outspoken who is also SAs
We are Tenzing. It’s really odd because they usually only take on people who have a social purpose - they represent jess Quinn and a bunch of people who are actually halfway decent… and then there’s MFM…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yup! Surely they had help, she’d only just started Real Rad Food and it cannot have been making enough for her to save a house deposit?! 😮
---

She showed them visiting her grave last week when they were up in Auckland and her headstone said she was only 31!
I’m I do remember her mentioning a while back “Winnie is now the age I was when mum died” …very sad 😔
From memory Hannah was a baby when her mum died, maybe around 6-9mths old, so terribly sad

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Does anyone follow Sarah Chase and see her story with her kiddo not having a seatbelt on?! Or are my eyes deceiving me?!
What a hypocrite putting up that post "us mums trying to drive safe"

She didnt even notice the two year old's shoulder harness isn't even correctly on. That child would have been thrown forward in a collision with life limiting consequences.

Shows how much she looks at the camera, more than her rear view mirror.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I see Chelsea Winter is off on her tour, I thought she was vegan? (I was a big fan from her pre-vegan days) I see she had a plate with salmon so assume she isn’t vegan anymore?

Any update on Taz? She seems to be at home alone a lot….has he moved out?

Reactions: 1
We are Tenzing. It’s really odd because they usually only take on people who have a social purpose - they represent jess Quinn and a bunch of people who are actually halfway decent… and then there’s MFM…
Her bio makes for interesting reading🤭
Screenshot_20240521_232159_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_232217_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see Chelsea Winter is off on her tour, I thought she was vegan? (I was a big fan from her pre-vegan days) I see she had a plate with salmon so assume she isn’t vegan anymore?

Any update on Taz? She seems to be at home alone a lot….has he moved out?
I think once she split with her husband she’s eased up on the “extreme” dietary stuff but ramped up the EXTREME manic behaviour!
…wonder if she sold all the tickets for this trip?

Reactions: 6
I think once she split with her husband she’s eased up on the “extreme” dietary stuff but ramped up the EXTREME manic behaviour!
…wonder if she sold all the tickets for this trip?
Her post implies the kids dad is not looking after the kids when she is away?

Reactions: 6
Im sorry but she defrauded EVERYBODY who was on that subscription. They were all under the impression that money was being donated and if I remember correctly people praised MFM and we saying yeah Simone thats how you do it. And now saying she “forgot” to donate… bulllllll tit!!!!!! I hope MFM gets the same backlash as Simone!!!!!
I got blocked last time this happened with her. She then blamed it all on a menty b! I called her out for it and she was a bleep! She did state back then though that she wasn’t promising any more money would be donated, only if she felt like it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
---

Wow had no idea she lost her mum so young!!

I got blocked last time this happened with her. She then blamed it all on a menty b! I called her out for it and she was a bleep! She did state back then though that she wasn’t promising any more money would be donated, only if she felt like it.
But she is so open for feedback.

Bull shut you are Maria

Reactions: 9
$750 for one night!! But wait....you get an "evening with em" event onboard. That's gotta make all that $$$$ worth it 😂 So you're stuck there listening whether you like it or not 🤦‍♀️🤣
Boudoir shoot, sunrise swim, beach clean, lost me at shared accommodation. $750 for the experience. 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.