New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="stanleycupgal, post: 19379845, member: 372217]

She doesn’t refer to SA but she rants on about how she knows NZers are cautious after a donations scandal a few years ago.
You might have fallen asleep by that part
[/QUOTE]
Oh I def didn’t see that, that makes more sense! I find her painfully insufferable so not surprised I didn’t take it all in

Reactions: 2
Forgot to donate for 6 months lol. Bet she didn't forget to cash out the contributions.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
etalliative.

Shoes are an investment in your health when you are running. Her feet are hitting the ground over 4500 times/5km, the concussive forces
Talking donations, did Jess provide receipts for the donation she made via an Instagram auction for her followers? Surely transparency should apply to anyone with a public following
Ofcourse not that would be "too much admin" for the busiest person on earth

• Haha
Reactions: 6
MFM is a dick but she isn’t the same as Simone. When called out, she made the donations and provided receipts. From then on she made it clear that she may or may not donate going forward. I am unsure why people kept their subscriptions at that point but I am also unsure why they signed up to begin with.
It also probably wasn't over $200k like Simone.

Reactions: 5
It also probably wasn't over $200k like Simone.
Even if it was $10… it was $10 that should have been donated to charity. She “forgot” but she used the money… constantly “forgetting” where it came from. And now pulling the mental breakdown card. I knew you were pathetic MFM but fuuuuuck I wasn’t expecting this for a Tuesday afternoon 🤯 I honestly feel SO sorry for Phil. That guy needs saving. Works full time then needs to deal with MFM and now a donation scandal.

Reactions: 12
Talking donations, did Jess provide receipts for the donation she made via an Instagram auction for her followers? Surely transparency should apply to anyone with a public following
100% this. Jess has shown no receipts just a blurry screen. We have no idea of the exact final amount, did it correlate with what she received.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Do we know how her mum died? Very sad to lose a parent at such a young age regardless of who you are
She’s talked about it before, she was very young like a toddler. Winnie’s got her Mum’s name as a middle name from memory. She does have a stepmother she refers to as her parents.

a very sad situation, that I wouldn’t wishon anyone.

Reactions: 6
I beg your finest pardon, did Hannah Courtney say she was 20 when she bought a house with her boyfriend??? 🫣
I can’t even bring myself to go check her page to see what she has said because I honestly find her the most dull, odd aesthetic, least interesting person that has been mentioned here.
I can’t imagine having so much money and still not having any sense of fashion or any kind of interesting life. And even worse, I can’t imagine being so bored that I sit in my car eating a scone and share my thoughts on it to a bunch of strangers.
God I need someone to follow with substance because none of these people have any 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This does not look like Dr M…

She sure has had some work
I wonder how much having two HG pregnancies changed her face? I’m pretty sure her daughter was only twelve weeks old when they went to Vietnam so she could have still been suffering from the effects of that? But yeah, she’s definitely had work done since then!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.