New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you were ABSOLUTELY STRESSED?!
…After a day of pilates and filming
✨⭐cOnTeNt⭐✨ while your child was at her babysitters. YOU were worried about how you were going to get to the supermarket?!
What about all the parents who work full time and/or can’t afford groceries, that DON’T magically have gifted baby food turn up on their doorstep?!
Out of touch much! 😡

IMG_0921.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
✨⭐cOnTeNt⭐✨ while your child was at her babysitters. YOU were worried about how you were going to get to the supermarket?!
What about all the parents who work full time and/or can’t afford groceries, that DON’T magically have gifted baby food turn up on their doorstep?!
Out of touch much! 😡

View attachment 2950368
I can’t stand the ones who do posts like this. Tarryn is another. Running out of food, low on food perfect timing. Sorry but no 9-5 job, no hassle, no stress.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Out of touch much! 😡

View attachment 2950368
This is so insincere 🙃
Doesn’t her husband work at a supermarket? Why couldn’t he pick something up while on break or after work 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is so insincere 🙃
Doesn’t her husband work at a supermarket? Why couldn’t he pick something up while on break or after work 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh don’t you know?! She’s
✨⭐SoLo PaReNtiNg⭐✨ this week because he’s away! 🥴🥴
…but yea he does, and they’re buying one soon 💰💲🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chelsea’s winters stories on her inflight experience sounding very dreamy with movies, rest, meditation and all the FOOD….maybe in business and first but I’m sure the rest of the passengers in cattle class didn’t have the same experience 😂

Reactions: 7
Chelsea’s winters stories on her inflight experience sounding very dreamy with movies, rest, meditation and all the FOOD….maybe in business and first but I’m sure the rest of the passengers in cattle class didn’t have the same experience 😂
Don’t forget the “fancy airport lounge” and shower in between flights! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh Tarryn, bless your anxiety you never discuss or talk about. Good on you for managing to get to that event! I mean who wants to miss out on a free PR event and all the goodies!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh don’t you know?! She’s
✨⭐SoLo PaReNtiNg⭐✨ this week because he’s away! 🥴🥴
…but yea he does, and they’re buying one soon 💰💲🤑
I don’t want to sound like a numb skull because every parent deserves a break … but having a nanny or a babysitter or parents who take your kids at the drop of a hat isn’t “solo parenting” that’s parenting with a village.
Having paid help is still having a village, it just looks different now than it did 30 years ago 🙃

Reactions: 16
So Tattlers according to a beautician that an acquaintance of mine went to do NOT use Ed&I products for the reason that there are way too many ingredients in her products and they can strip your skin if it’s natural oils etc. Edna does not have a degree nor is she a scientist.
You really like Edna huh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.