New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold up…. So when MFM had a mental breakdown she used the money that was intended to be donated to support herself…. And it was her money to do what she wanted???? So if I give you money because you say you are going to donate it but then you dont, you use the money on yourself than I cant be upset???? Sounds like Amber Heard… pledged to donate but didn’t actually donate… sounds like Simone and old flop MFM shared notes!!!!!
Her follow up chat in the car is…………odd. Talking a million miles an hour. Off topic. Swearing. Blasting Simone Anderson (she doesn’t specifically name her, but we all know who she is talking about)

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Her follow up chat in the car is…………odd. Talking a million miles an hour. Off topic. Swearing. Blasting Simone Anderson (she doesn’t specifically name her, but we all know who she is talking about)
MFM was called out for saying that she was doing a "Buy me a coffee" subscription where she was going to donate all the proceeds to charity. She then didn't donate some months and kicked back by saying she could do what she liked with the money. It was discussed in previous threads
Love that she threw shade at SA

Last edited:
Was that the ‘announcement’ she had - and then forgot about it? she said she thought she told people?

Was that the ‘announcement’ she had - and then forgot about it? she said she thought she told people?
I’m guessing it was? She is a mess. She even got snarky re the lunches this morning and posted about that. Here’s a thought Maria, stop posting them maybe? Get a job or do some volunteer work to fill your day. Teach the kids to cook. We had cooking classes at school when I was Chloe’s age and l loved practicing my new skills at home.

Edit: bit late for that now MFM 😬 Simmos probably already on the phone to her lawyers

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im sorry but she defrauded EVERYBODY who was on that subscription. They were all under the impression that money was being donated and if I remember correctly people praised MFM and we saying yeah Simone thats how you do it. And now saying she “forgot” to donate… bulllllll tit!!!!!! I hope MFM gets the same backlash as Simone!!!!!

Reactions: 14
Why does she also keep saying she will donate to charities when she has work - why not just earn the income and be done with it. You actually don’t need to donate to charity all the time just because you have an audience. Just get a job ow

Reactions: 18
This does not look like Dr M…

She sure has had some work
She said she’s had Botox and fillers a few weeks ago, at least she’s open about it!
---
How does she call out SA? I don’t get it.

Reactions: 5
Im sorry but she defrauded EVERYBODY who was on that subscription. They were all under the impression that money was being donated and if I remember correctly people praised MFM and we saying yeah Simone thats how you do it. And now saying she “forgot” to donate… bulllllll tit!!!!!! I hope MFM gets the same backlash as Simone!!!!!
I agree, this is exactly like Simone!!
Weather it's donating to woman's refuge like what Simone said or Maria saying she'll donate then having a menty B and "forgetting"...either way it's decietful.
Gosh she needs to get of the internet!

Reactions: 12
Jesus I just looked at MFMs stories. It’s all such a cluster duck how do people even relate to her. She’s like that annoying Instagram friend who you unfollow cos they always post the lamest memes.

Reactions: 23
She said she’s had Botox and fillers a few weeks ago, at least she’s open about it!
---

Nose job too I think

She doesn’t refer to SA but she rants on about how she knows NZers are cautious after a donations scandal a few years ago.
You might have fallen asleep by that part

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maria is tarred by the same brush as Simone. 😡She could be the bigger person and make it right. All Maria needs to do is work out what should have been donated, own her deception 100% (no excuses, breakdowns or others) and donate, or set up a payment plan to do so.

This deception/fraud, how ever you choose to define it is so wrong. There should be more culpability from these influencers. Not only has she defrauded the promised charities, but those who made payments, believing their $ were going to a worthy cause; not to feed Marias need for pies and books. You don't forget to donate, and if you live by the code you die by it as well. Actions speak louder. Another.duplicitous influencer😡

Attachments

---

Yeah I've missed that part too. 🤷‍♀️ And I suffered through all that rambling and @#$% up talk. But I also take it as she did donate the money last year once asked about it.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I've missed that part too. 🤷‍♀️ And I suffered through all that rambling and @#$% up talk. But I also take it as she did donate the money last year once asked about it.
It’s the bit where she says people are disillusioned when it comes to influencers and donating, and that while it’s been a few years now, she gets it. Maybe it’s just me who picked up that she was talking about Simone.

Reactions: 6
I beg your finest pardon, did Hannah Courtney say she was 20 when she bought a house with her boyfriend??? 🫣

Reactions: 3
Maria is tarred by the same brush as Simone. 😡She could be the bigger person and make it right. All Maria needs to do is work out what should have been donated, own her deception 100% (no excuses, breakdowns or others) and donate, or set up a payment plan to do so.

This deception/fraud, how ever you choose to define it is so wrong. There should be more culpability from these influencers. Not only has she defrauded the promised charities, but those who made payments, believing their $ were going to a worthy cause; not to feed Marias need for pies and books. You don't forget to donate, and if you live by the code you die by it as well. Actions speak louder. Another.duplicitous influencer😡
MFM is one of the people who grinds my gears the most… but to be fair, she did do all of what you’ve suggested. She talked about it on her stories at the time and shared donation receipts etc.

Reactions: 4
MFM is a dick but she isn’t the same as Simone. When called out, she made the donations and provided receipts. From then on she made it clear that she may or may not donate going forward. I am unsure why people kept their subscriptions at that point but I am also unsure why they signed up to begin with.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Talking donations, did Jess provide receipts for the donation she made via an Instagram auction for her followers? Surely transparency should apply to anyone with a public following

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.