New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are these people ..... are they all visually impaired?????
Even Erin's phone selfie is far classier than anything shot in the bargain basement blue boudoir.... hey maybe I've just given her a new business name šŸ¤£šŸ«£
None of them have said the photography is good thoughā€¦ just fan girling Erin šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watching ol Mole-Holeā€™s stories re the Harcourts Conferenceā€¦ sheā€™s talking about the ā€œGlam Packagesā€ she offers.
One being a ā€œhair, makeup and tanā€ package ā€¦.uuuum šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ girlfriend famously canā€™t even blow dry her own hair, has HORRIFIC orange tan and is CHARGING people for those services?! Yikes šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why has smellie and no-neck-Brett started a new instagram when they could just rename abeille and let people leave if they donā€™t want to stay round for temu dog accessories? They are just closing it down? Seems dumb
They did just change the name for facebook but the page isnā€™t showing up ! But why not keep some of the candle stuff on the page to remind them what not to do again šŸ˜‚ how many coffee cups we think Ellie has ? Iā€™m going with 52
---
This is looking like a 'Harry's going to be a big brother' photo shoot
-----
Look who it is!!
Ohhhhh yes !!!
---
Jhokes on her
This crap isnā€™t going to be as popular as the candles..
3 months time Ellie ā€˜ I wish we had of stayed in the manufacturing candle business selling overpriced candles to suckersā€™
The sketch Of the dog was kinda scary
---
Does anyone know what happened to temu kim Kardashian ( Naz )

Last edited:
I wonder if Ali expressed smoked her ā€œmedicalā€not medical weed before Erin arriving šŸ˜‚ those photos are terrible and only someone High would think they where amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So yuk! I see Erin put ad in her story but the photographer didnā€™t. God I hate the photographers pictures, they are terrible and I wouldnā€™t even waste my time with free pics from her.
Looks like a beginner thinking they can break into the market if they gift the influenzer a free shoot.

Reactions: 4
So is Taryn definitely still with her husband or is it unknown? It seems like he is never around anymore!

Reactions: 3
So is Taryn definitely still with her husband or is it unknown? It seems like he is never around anymore!
I reckon a lot of the Insta-hubbies are over it now and the novelty has worn off and they donā€™t want to be paraded around on public platforms.

Reactions: 6
Shes not millenial. And shes not UK mum nor oz mum. Tf
She is *just* a millenial - she's in the category of geriatric millennials who are born between 1980 and 1985 (I'm in that category myself šŸ«£)

But yeah, I don't get the people tagging UK mum or OZ mum when they're not, guess it's an attempt to appeal to a broader audience

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMFG that is 'the' photographer? How the heck did that collab even take place? I have second hand embarrassment for her carrying on like she's photographing Taylor bleeping Swift. Not some chick from a kids show who married the Bachelor. If this isn't living proof that Erin would shill a piece of literal tit for engagement, I dont know what is.
Those photos are tragic. Erin can stay there but for the love of god #freethetarpoline

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They did just change the name for facebook but the page isnā€™t showing up ! But why not keep some of the candle stuff on the page to remind them what not to do again šŸ˜‚ how many coffee cups we think Ellie has ? Iā€™m going with 52
---

Ohhhhh yes !!!
---

The sketch Of the dog was kinda scary
---
Does anyone know what happened to temu kim Kardashian ( Naz )

Ever since her boyfriend from the uk has come here she hasn't touched social media it's weird AF, but he has he's under jonnylondon on insta... he even has a blue tick lol duno why he aint famous! was wounding If he's controlling and dosnt let her use it.. if they break up she will prob say that anyway cause every boyf she calls a narcissist lol

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Who are these people ..... are they all visually impaired?????
Even Erin's phone selfie is far classier than anything shot in the bargain basement blue boudoir.... hey maybe I've just given her a new business name šŸ¤£šŸ«£
Pretty sure this alsworld has also been problematic in the past

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.