New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please tell this self professed "stylist" that we do not need to see her sad little saggy fried egg tits for the hundredth time. Shirts have buttons so she can hide this sorry excuse for a chest and all the old man freckles she so proudly farmed!
I find this woman terrifying - her whole aura scares me.

Reactions: 5
I see Katie is back sharing pictures of her kid/life. I’m pretty sure it was mentioned here they were travelling the country in a fancy caravan after they sold the house. Doesn’t sound like it lasted long!
She loves a good brag that one. Showing off her land/new home. I will never understand people who do this. Can't they read the room. People are struggling. And yet here's good ol Katie, showing us what she has...even tho for months it was all about Palenstine

Reactions: 5
She loves a good brag that one. Showing off her land/new home. I will never understand people who do this. Can't they read the room. People are struggling. And yet here's good ol Katie, showing us what she has...even tho for months it was all about Palenstine
Give credit where it’s due, she really committed to Palestine. Now she isn’t crammed into a caravan she is happy to share her wealth again. Never been less relevant.

Reactions: 9
It's been a hot minute since I've been in here & tattlers you do not disappoint!
There I am mindlessly scrolling through Insta when my eyes are accosted by photos of Erin Simpson looking like she's making a hostage video with her little boy.

How the hell do you take horrific photos of good looking people! I've seen better mugshots!! It's giving 1980s glamour shot vibes ..... the blue backdrop🤢🤮

Is she being blackmailed? Why else would she willingly volunteer to spend time in that grotty room & bring her son with her!!! #freeerin

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's been a hot minute since I've been in here & tattlers you do not disappoint!
There I am mindlessly scrolling through Insta when my eyes are accosted by photos of Erin Simpson looking like she's making a hostage video with her little boy.

How the hell do you take horrific photos of good looking people! I've seen better mugshots!! It's giving 1980s glamour shot vibes ..... the blue backdrop🤢🤮

Is she being blackmailed? Why else would she willingly volunteer to spend time in that grotty room & bring her son with her!!! #freeerin
Looks like a tarpaulin, I'm getting crime scene vibes for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Yikes Erin please don’t repost those photos, they are AWFUL! Also that photographer going on about having someone famous in her house lol shame. That house is full of tacky tit, including the images. She’s always walking around her house filming herself talking and trying to look busy *cringe*

Reactions: 9

Yeah I reckon, is this a hostage situation?

Reactions: 6
Jhokes on her
This crap isn’t going to be as popular as the candles..
3 months time Ellie ‘ I wish we had of stayed in the manufacturing candle business selling overpriced candles to suckers’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone please tell this self professed "stylist" that we do not need to see her sad little saggy fried egg tits for the hundredth time. Shirts have buttons so she can hide this sorry excuse for a chest and all the old man freckles she so proudly farmed!
Oosh that's some serious triple As, and I'm not talking about the batteries

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What the fudge Maria, she lied to her "toddlers" to get a 5 minute coffee time? What kind of parenting hacks/advice is this? You, out of all person, Maria, should not be giving your followers a parenting advice.

Also cant wait for her diagnosis, which she will be using as an excuse for the rest of her lives
---
Edna wants free nappies
That poor baby is always got his clothes off ….a bit like his mum
---
This is looking like a 'Harry's going to be a big brother' photo shoot
-----
Look who it is!!
ALS World??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.