New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Erin Simpson is using a quality photographer 😂

I don’t know why Maria’s toddlers don’t make their own lunch- surely most kids their age do!?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like Erin Simpson is using a quality photographer 😂

I don’t know why Maria’s toddlers don’t make their own lunch- surely most kids their age do!?
My girl is the same age
She pulls whatever she wants out of the cupboard, and shoves it in her bag. She would die if I cut her crusts, or started to peel a mandarin for her.... or made her take a partitioned tin lunchbox.

High school next year Maria, HIGH SCHOOL!!!

Reactions: 11
Oooh speaking of fights on the booze remember Makaia and her ex on lives arguing when on the booze. He couldn’t stand her !! Man it was toxic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Why has smellie and no-neck-Brett started a new instagram when they could just rename abeille and let people leave if they don’t want to stay round for temu dog accessories? They are just closing it down? Seems dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just realised none of the InFlUeNcErS are shilling collagen powder anymore... it's been many months since I've seen someone saying how DeLiCiOuS it is in their morning coffee.
Bernadette still shows collagen in her coffee every morning 🙄 right before the bloody 365 of red 🤢 I don't think she gets the collagen free anymore though. She used to at her shop.

I remember when Summer Brons was hard out shilling the old Dose and Co 👀🤣

Reactions: 5
Photographer must think this is her big break. Surely Erin is the biggest influencer she's ever interacted with.
Nah she interacted a lot with that rich girl who moved to Australia with all the kids. Can’t remember her name now…..
---
Krystine Nation aka real life wife or whatever said she has 9 (NINE) people going to her opening night tonight. The venue seats up to 150. Then 30 for each following night. Awkies….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Bernadette still shows collagen in her coffee every morning 🙄 right before the bloody 365 of red 🤢 I don't think she gets the collagen free anymore though. She used to at her shop.

I remember when Summer Brons was hard out shilling the old Dose and Co 👀🤣
Seems Libby is way more focussed on her new beauty brand than Dose and Co

Reactions: 2
I see Katie is back sharing pictures of her kid/life. I’m pretty sure it was mentioned here they were travelling the country in a fancy caravan after they sold the house. Doesn’t sound like it lasted long!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.