New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They did just change the name for facebook but the page isn’t showing up ! But why not keep some of the candle stuff on the page to remind them what not to do again 😂 how many coffee cups we think Ellie has ? I’m going with 52
---

Ohhhhh yes !!!
---

The sketch Of the dog was kinda scary
---
Does anyone know what happened to temu kim Kardashian ( Naz )
Totally forgot about Naz, so I checked out her IG. It appears she's spending her time getting back to back surgeries.
Remember when we all thought cat woman was a freak for getting such crazy plastic surgery? Now there's a bunch of women out there who are trying to do the same thing!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Pretty sure this alsworld has also been problematic in the past
I remember als world was talked about here before? But I think we stopped because her follower numbers was so low, not reaching the threshold for "influencer" category. So we stopped before admin tells us off?
---
Totally forgot about Naz, so I checked out her IG. It appears she's spending her time getting back to back surgeries.
Remember when we all thought cat woman was a freak for getting such crazy plastic surgery? Now there's a bunch of women out there who are trying to do the same thing!
Omg yuck...
From Temu Kim Kardashian to Botched 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Gosh that’s so sad. She has taken herself from an original to a carbon copy of every other “influencer”.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I remember als world was talked about here before? But I think we stopped because her follower numbers was so low, not reaching the threshold for "influencer" category. So we stopped before admin tells us off?
---

Omg yuck...
From Temu Kim Kardashian to Botched 😂
yeah, we’re not supposed to talk about her, but we CAN conveniently make loud comments about the awful photography Erin got done 😂

Naz makes me sad, she was absolutely fine before she munted her face. Takes some serious insecurity to do that. What a waste of money and time. Totally understand why someone would want to change a feature about themselves (I’m sure everyone has been tempted by something, mine is an eye lift for hooded eyes), but not their whole face.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nah she interacted a lot with that rich girl who moved to Australia with all the kids. Can’t remember her name now…..
---
Krystine Nation aka real life wife or whatever said she has 9 (NINE) people going to her opening night tonight. The venue seats up to 150. Then 30 for each following night. Awkies….
Only 9?? I couldn’t do it, I would legit just cancel 😬

Reactions: 10
yeah, we’re not supposed to talk about her, but we CAN conveniently make loud comments about the awful photography Erin got done 😂

Naz makes me sad, she was absolutely fine before she munted her face. Takes some serious insecurity to do that. What a waste of money and time. Totally understand why someone would want to change a feature about themselves (I’m sure everyone has been tempted by something, mine is an eye lift for hooded eyes), but not their whole face.
I remeber the whole time she was getting all this work done she said how she was so confident and wasn't insecure about herself yet she was getting everything changed. She screams insecure!

Reactions: 5

Re hooded eyes there is a surgeon in Hamilton who does eye lift for $2000 from what I can remember.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She looks like a middle eastern “joker”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

I can’t even imagine Erin’s face showing up to the home studio for her photos. Erin will literally do anything for free!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh Iyia you reek of entitlement. Blessed are we that you gave us all an estimate on your landscaping costs etc for Delmont Estate that is just a whole acre 😂. By the way it doesn’t matter if your lawn was ready lawn, sprayed or seeded whatever cause you are still going to get WEEDS. Hardly an “estate” babes especially when there are no electric gates either! Oof

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh Iyia you reek of entitlement. Blessed are we that you gave us all an estimate on your landscaping costs etc for Delmont Estate that is just a whole acre 😂. By the way it doesn’t matter if your lawn was ready lawn, sprayed or seeded whatever cause you are still going to get WEEDS. Hardly an “estate” babes especially when there are no electric gates either! Oof
What a dick. Have some class Iya whatever ur name is.

Reactions: 4

Oh absolutely!! I’d love to plump my lips a little

Reactions: 2
This reeks over capitalising like Rebecca K and her house...
---
Actually on the point of the "pool" - can't stand influencers (looking at you Tarryn) who go on about their pools.
So dumb - we have a pool but I tell NO ONE because I don't want people coming over to my house !!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Louisa making a comment the girls are both back at school. What is she replying in her DM’s about the one who was ‘stood down?’ I bet she doesn’t blame her and thinks it’s someone else’s fault!

Reactions: 8
Rebecca hasn't sold out auckland show and theres a minimum spend for people. People going probably won't get food and then Rebecca will have to fork out to cover it lol

Reactions: 6
Sh
She hasn’t posted in AGES I wonder if she’s regretting busting up her face to look like Micheal Jackson with circus boobies

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry what? Wasting a dr appointment to find out what medication to take to Fiji? Is this a thing? So when we ring and we can’t get an appointment it’s because old Ell take the whole kitchen sink has booked an appointment when I’m pretty sure it’s not rocket science what to take. 🙄

why does she make parenting look so bloody hard.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.