New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Iyia you reek of entitlement. Blessed are we that you gave us all an estimate on your landscaping costs etc for Delmont Estate that is just a whole acre šŸ˜‚. By the way it doesnā€™t matter if your lawn was ready lawn, sprayed or seeded whatever cause you are still going to get WEEDS. Hardly an ā€œestateā€ babes especially when there are no electric gates either! Oof
Damn! Why is her pool and fencing so expensive??

Does anyone know what Cherie paid for hers? Looks so nice!

Reactions: 2
Re hooded eyes there is a surgeon in Hamilton who does eye lift for $2000 from what I can remember.
This influencer/podcaster I follow from the States just got ā€œBlephā€ surgery and yikes, looks hella painful!
I have hooded eyes and have honestly never thought about it..but definitely not now after seeing peopleā€™s experiences with the surgery!
---

Heeeeeeaps more than she planned! ā€¦but ā€œjust chuck it on the mortgage sheā€™s all good! Hey guys go buy some Pepper & Me products would ya?!ā€ šŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This influencer/podcaster I follow from the States just got ā€œBlephā€ surgery and yikes, looks hella painful!
I have hooded eyes and have honestly never thought about it..but definitely not now after seeing peopleā€™s experiences with the surgery!
---
Yeah thatā€™s what Iā€™m like! Would like to get mine fixed up, especially because age will probably make them sag a bit, but the idea of the pain and a potential botch job are enough to put me off. Spent enough time in hospital unwillingly, the idea of voluntarily signing up for this stuff is just nope!
I like my face despite how asymmetrical it is šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m sorry what? Wasting a dr appointment to find out what medication to take to Fiji? Is this a thing? So when we ring and we canā€™t get an appointment itā€™s because old Ell take the whole kitchen sink has booked an appointment when Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s not rocket science what to take. šŸ™„

why does she make parenting look so bloody hard.
She seriously needs to look at herself when she complains about Dr's and nurses who don't listen to her and infer she's wasting their time.

Wonder if they were "sacked" from the last medical centre. Worked in one where the partners did this. The patient was demanding, rude to the staff: they were told their medical history would be sent to their new practice and they would no longer be seen at their current one.

Reactions: 13
She seriously needs to look at herself when she complains about Dr's and nurses who don't listen to her and infer she's wasting their time.

Wonder if they were "sacked" from the last medical centre. Worked in one where the partners did this. The patient was demanding, rude to the staff: they were told their medical history would be sent to their new practice and they would no longer be seen at their current one.
Was about to come on and say the same, I canā€™t get into my gp for 4 weeks and I have two significant medical issues, thank god I can manage my health with minimum dr visits as I take personal responsibility, to bloody go in to see what she should take in a medical kit for a bloody holiday, sheā€™s taking the bloody piss. Typical entitled asshole, no consideration for those who actually need to see a dr. Go to the bloody pharmacy Melissa theyā€™ll be able to tell you what sticking plasters you need to order from Temu šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 19
I feel for Ginaā€™s situation but she is pretty out of touch. I thought this comment about ā€œnot even foodā€ was pretty oblivious to the world we live in. I get her point but this is not a good way to convey it. Yoghurt is food!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m sorry what? Wasting a dr appointment to find out what medication to take to Fiji? Is this a thing? So when we ring and we canā€™t get an appointment itā€™s because old Ell take the whole kitchen sink has booked an appointment when Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s not rocket science what to take. šŸ™„

Nah sheā€™s just fishing for someone to offer them some crappy syrup that doesnā€™t actually do anything to take with them

Reactions: 8
Oh Iyia you reek of entitlement. Blessed are we that you gave us all an estimate on your landscaping costs etc for Delmont Estate that is just a whole acre šŸ˜‚. By the way it doesnā€™t matter if your lawn was ready lawn, sprayed or seeded whatever cause you are still going to get WEEDS. Hardly an ā€œestateā€ babes especially when there are no electric gates either! Oof
Is anyone here going to her girls in business comferencešŸ˜‰

Screenshot_20240515_144030_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Louisa making a comment the girls are both back at school. What is she replying in her DMā€™s about the one who was ā€˜stood down?ā€™ I bet she doesnā€™t blame her and thinks itā€™s someone elseā€™s fault!
I was wonderinf if anyone was braver than me and going to message and ask why she wants at school hahaha, sorry as Louisa said "Skl" or something to that affect šŸ˜’
---

She could just message Dr Morgan, I'm sure she would've told her lol

My medical centre has a 6 week wait and I had to use Telehealth to get antibiotics but Elle wants to know how to go to a pharmacy and ask for advice.

Ell
---
Elle really is entitled.

Reactions: 12
Maybe it's a bit more chill here in CHCH? I can usually get an appointment within 2-3 days with my preferred doctor or next day if I see one of the others. Husband goes to a different surgery and he can always get one within a few days too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Danni is selling some of her musty furniture but alas sheā€™s only selling it to put in a even mustier old couch šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Sh

She hasnā€™t posted in AGES I wonder if sheā€™s regretting busting up her face to look like Micheal Jackson with circus boobies
Thatā€™s what happens when you get cosmetic surgery in Turkey šŸ˜‚
---

Pretty sure itā€™s just a number that Iyia came up with in her head because ya know she is a ā€œsquillionaire boss babeā€ šŸ˜‚ living in a GJ Gardner Home šŸ˜Ž

• Haha
Thatā€™s what happens when you get cosmetic surgery in Turkey šŸ˜‚
---

Pretty sure itā€™s just a number that Iyia came up with in her head because ya know she is a ā€œsquillionaire boss babeā€ šŸ˜‚ living in a GJ Gardner Home šŸ˜Ž
WE will never ever forget it is a GJ Gardner home... :ROFLMAO: :m

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Elle, Dr Morgan actually has a helpful highlight about travelling with kids. Could have saved you a pointless trip to the dr!
Exactly - even Dr Morganā€™s list is on the ā€œextremeā€ end of what you need to take (eg sutures, local anaesthetic), itā€™s not like they are travelling off the beaten track.
I would suggest Panadol, nurofen and a few bandaids & antiseptic ointment (and Iā€™ve travelled extensively with my 2 young kids).

Reactions: 14
Maybe it's a bit more chill here in CHCH? I can usually get an appointment within 2-3 days with my preferred doctor or next day if I see one of the others. Husband goes to a different surgery and he can always get one within a few days too.
The wait/demand/need here is outrageous however I have an AMAZING GP and because Iā€™m her favourite lol! and because I have serious medical conditions sheā€™ll alway fit me in! There really are some amazing doctors out there!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.