New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just realised none of the InFlUeNcErS are shilling collagen powder anymore... it's been many months since I've seen someone saying how DeLiCiOuS it is in their morning coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I want to see the kids lunches Phil made
Yes. Why is maria not shown it to us? Because its better and it will put her entire personality to shame? By personality, we all know that Marias whole insta personality is about her kids boring lunch box...

Reactions: 12
What the fudge Maria, she lied to her "toddlers" to get a 5 minute coffee time? What kind of parenting hacks/advice is this? You, out of all person, Maria, should not be giving your followers a parenting advice.

Also cant wait for her diagnosis, which she will be using as an excuse for the rest of her lives
---
Edna wants free nappies

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is Louisa's daughter out doing errands and not in school? She needs to parent those kids not be their friend!

Reactions: 10
I've just realised none of the InFlUeNcErS are shilling collagen powder anymore... it's been many months since I've seen someone saying how DeLiCiOuS it is in their morning coffee.
Lol collagen is a SCAM! Clearly they know it too, their contracts have run out and even though they LoVe iT sOoOo MuCh & iTs GoT sOo MaNy BeNeFiTs, no one’s repurchased with their own $?? 🤔🫠🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she is suspended why the heck is Louisa taking her shopping?! 😳 Wow that's some tit parenting there.

Reactions: 17
Toddlers aren’t allowed social media accounts 🙄🙄
Louisa needs to stop trying to be a "cool" mum taking them shopping and doing what they like hoping them and there friends will like her this is how they end up in trouble because there is no discipline

Mollybrownlee_ 2nd cousin or something to THAT Brownlee in parliament.
Profweeessional makeup artist from age of 14 (according to her).
Never washes her make up off - mascara can stay in place for days.
Talks and acts like a bogan grot. Photographic evidence of her peeing beside a boat at water's edge. Talks about it too. Does things you'd probably not prefer to see. Is trying to be relatable to ??? dunno.
Desperate for a farmer to rescue her and whish her off to his magnificent farm so she can dag sheep..
Travels the country providing make up tutorials to home bound farm wives, for far too much money but nothing to show for it. Maybe IRD came knocking.
USED to go every week to get hair washed and blow-dried at the salon cos she doesn't know how to do it. Has recently discovered it's a cost-of-living crisis and her business is going downwards fast. So bought a blow-dryer (LOL) to do her own hair. Also had to buy Revlon (shock horror) as her usual is now too expensive (double LOL).
Lives at home with mummy and daddy.
Turns 30 this August.
Had WLS, got skinny, is getting fat again due to copious alcohol and food intake.
Moulds herself into whoever the new bloke needs her to be. The last guy she saw referred to her as Mol-Hol - I kid you not. Sick - what she needs to do is realise her worth and focus on her own growth.
Grear summation! Though you forgot to mention her regular clothing destashes where she squeezes into a size 8 and tries to convince others to buy her grotty makeup stained clothes.

• Haha
I'm guessing you paid for yours though. It seemed every damn person was sent it free last year.
I did hahaha 😂😂😂
---
If she is suspended why the heck is Louisa taking her shopping?! 😳 Wow that's some tit parenting there.
Because she won’t see anything wrong with what her daughter did. Louisa and Tom’s drinking is out of control. I don’t know if they still do but they used to have the most outrageous arguments when drunk and drag everyone into it. They are both horrendous drunk. Obnoxious and ridiculous.
I said it before but kids usually follow their parents lead or go the other way when it comes to alcohol and how it’s handled. The fact her only “punishment” is being suspended for a couple of days and not being able to ply netball is BS.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Grear summation! Though you forgot to mention her regular clothing destashes where she squeezes into a size 8 and tries to convince others to buy her grotty makeup stained clothes.
so much more...
Imports Aliexpress brush sets for $13USD, sells them for $150. YesI have provided screen shots previously - you know who you are.
Her old clothes have been sold to others unwashed, stinky and stained.
Has 'trauma' from a past relationship that triggers her every time she goes near Glenavy. Breaks down and records it of course. Was having counselling, that seems to have stopped.
Drives often looking and talking at the phone instead of road often with no hands. (at least she has upgraded to a handsfree unit which she didn't have in the early days).
Lost her license a year (nonpayment of fines is the hearsay) or two back, mummy had to drive her everywhere until she got her work license. Hence the mummy and daughter trips far south.... remember? But she's my MOWDELLLL - right you are Doris.
Goes through 'very dear friends' fast -where's Oamaru friend Becky gone?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I did hahaha 😂😂😂
---

Because she won’t see anything wrong with what her daughter did. Louisa and Tom’s drinking is out of control. I don’t know if they still do but they used to have the most outrageous arguments when drunk and drag everyone into it. They are both horrendous drunk. Obnoxious and ridiculous.
I said it before but kids usually follow their parents lead or go the other way when it comes to alcohol and how it’s handled. The fact her only “punishment” is being suspended for a couple of days and not being able to ply netball is BS.
Hahaha the Tom and Louisa fights on the booze were next level 🤣. I actually got second hand embarrassment. Hahaha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.