New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danni Duncan:
1. Sounds like Alex is sick of paying for your new clothes and musty furniture
2. It’s taken a while but glad you’ve finally seen you aren’t great at your current “job”
3. I have an idea of what you could do. tit the duck up and go get a normal job where you actually have to go to work, rather than pleading for someone to know something or someone you can do or work for, like do it for yourself instead of getting your followers to find you a bleeping job?
4. Stanley hates you. Bet you wish you let that old man have him now he’s got a huge vet bill coming. Justice for Stanley.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Danni Duncan:
2. It’s taken a while but glad you’ve finally seen you aren’t great at your current “job”
3. I have an idea of what you could do. tit the duck up and go get a normal job where you actually have to go to work, rather than pleading for someone to know something or someone you can do or work for, like do it for yourself instead of getting your followers to find you a bleeping job?
4. Stanley hates you. Bet you wish you let that old man have him now he’s got a huge vet bill coming. Justice for Stanley.
I would love for someone to message her:
“I think you would be a great mother.”
“I think you would do well as a speech language therapist.”
“Have you considered ECE teaching?”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is the Keto-Queen Elleherself, Melissa, 9 promoting low calorie food now🤔. Is she reinventing (resetting) her target audience. It's not moist, but fudgy, so won't have the Tarryn effect with followers.

And yuck, yuck, 🤮 gross Melissa, twinkies in nappies (diapers) and their shoes on your food prep bench🤢🤮
Also. What’s with her bleeping weird leg up pose?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does Cherie talk through her teeth and like she has way to much saliva in her mouth at times. 😂. And some of the angles she gets caught in 😂. She has a good laugh at herself though.

Reactions: 5
I know Ellie would be the demanding type like this… I Val already see this is gonna be a flop. Who launches a luxury dog clothing brand in a cost of living crisis? Oh the same people that tried to sell $250 candles. Where are their friends and fam being like guys, what the duck.
Crazy right. Whats the urgency? Did someone die? Its just a fucken pattern.

Reactions: 6
What happened to Dani’s part time retail jobs? Didn’t she quit them all? Not a great look on her cv?!?

bless she finally figured out that marketing is done to make money. Not just to suppport to her “I’m child free personality and I want to talk about it on the internet”
Yeah i thought she had a once a week work at Marmaduke @the tannery. But she spend it all her wage on fancy sushi at the tannery.

Idk what happened but she no longer works there and i thought she has another one after that?
---
I would love for someone to message her:
“I think you would be a great mother.”
“I think you would do well as a speech language therapist.”
“Have you considered ECE teaching?”
Has she considered being an uber driver? Flexible hours. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At $52! …yeeeea no thanks
Exactly, not when she used to rave about how great good old $15 cetaphil was last year…. I bet it’s the same formula with a mark up on it
---
Speaking of owing money to people - no Lip chat from the joker today? Noooooo.

Reactions: 4
Exactly, not when she used to rave about how great good old $15 cetaphil was last year…. I bet it’s the same formula with a mark up on it
---
Speaking of owing money to people - no Lip chat from the joker today? Noooooo.
Exactly this! FAMOUSLY only uses Cetaphil because “expensive cleansers are a waste of $!” …now all of a sudden this is the BEST cleanser!
Also, “I don’t ever use moisturiser because thirst trap and lock it in are enough” ….”guys I’ve actually got a moisturiser in development and will be launching it when I have the $$” 🙄🙄 BUT ALSO! I’m off to New York! ✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly this! FAMOUSLY only uses Cetaphil because “expensive cleansers are a waste of $!” …now all of a sudden this is the BEST cleanser!
Also, “I don’t ever use moisturiser because thirst trap and lock it in are enough” ….”guys I’ve actually got a moisturiser in development and will be launching it when I have the $$” 🙄🙄 BUT ALSO! I’m off to New York! ✌🏻✌🏻
So annoying cos I used to like her and now I actually can’t stand her stupid rants that say the same thing over and over again. Cries poor, lives it up and then cries poor again. Also, their brow pencils are tit lol I got two and one wouldn’t wind and one snapped on the first use. Don’t buy them hahah.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I just don’t get Melissa, why does she force the Twinkies to play exactly what she thinks is the right way, for goodness sake let them be, for a lawyer she’s so bloody clueless, children learn by doing things in their own time in their own way, not by having their dingbat parents monitoring every move

Attachments

• Sad
Danni Duncan:
I genuinely don’t believe they’ve been approved for a mortgage with her “career”. Or it’s a tiny one which is why they aren’t successful lol.

Reactions: 11
I genuinely don’t believe they’ve been approved for a mortgage with her “career”. Or it’s a tiny one which is why they aren’t successful lol.
I don’t follow that dick head but where in Christchurch is she looking for houses? I’m going to be selling soon and I wouldn’t insult my neighbours by accepting her offer lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.