New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking News ☕
Danni Dimwit has now confirmed that she has to get a REAL job.

However, instead of visiting a career professional for advice is asking random strangers on the internet about what job she should do.

Alas, she said she doesn't want to go back to being a Speech Language Therapist, which to me seems to be the most OBVIOUS thing to go back to if she wants $ to buy a house.
Freaking DIM.
I don’t know why she doesn’t want to go back, it’s valuable and rewarding work and there such a shortage of therapists! She could make such a difference to people’s lives. That’s a real job, not a bullshit job. She could even work solely with adults of she wants to stay child free in every way?

Reactions: 22
Christian posting that Kelly failed her English exam.. how many years has she been living with them? Maybe they should have helped her with her pronunciation and grammar..
The ILETS test Kelly had to do is really, really hard. There are major issues with it. Many degree qualified, NZ born teachers have taken it and failed despite completing teaching degrees here no trouble. The NZ-born teachers took it as an experiment to prove the test was too hard for migrant teachers and all failed. It is a massive barrier to having overseas qualified teachers working here.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Breaking News ☕

However, instead of visiting a career professional for advice is asking random strangers on the internet about what job she should do.

Alas, she said she doesn't want to go back to being a Speech Language Therapist, which to me seems to be the most OBVIOUS thing to go back to if she wants $ to buy a house.
Freaking DIM.
Surely any potential employer would see how many jobs she’s has had recently and that would raise red flags? She seems to try things and then quits all the time. As someone who lends out money that sets off alarm bells. Is it her prerogative to find her passion? Sure. But if it were me I wouldn’t even dream of taking out a mortgage until my income was more stable.

Reactions: 11
Christian posting that Kelly failed her English exam.. how many years has she been living with them? Maybe they should have helped her with her pronunciation and grammar..
Absolutely!!! Why are they not all sitting around having conversations! And you will never be able to learn a language out of a book

Reactions: 3
EmCult saying she doesn't give a tit that the Ds were scruffy AF and had unbrushed hair and one of them was in their PJs and she forgot it was photo day 😬

Then she goes on a rant about how she is the only one that brushes everyone's hair. Soz em but it looks like you never brush anyone's hair.....especially your own 🙄🤣

I wish she would get the D's hair cut. I know boys can have long hair bla bla but it is just such a mess and looks really unhealthy. It would grow back so good after a cut if ✨she brushed it✨ everyday and maybe shampooed and conditioned it once in a while instead of just using water 🤢

Feel so sorry for those boys!!! They live bloody close enough and don't work ... Just bloody shoot home, brush their hair and chuck them in something non PJs.... She may not care what they look like, but how are they gunna feel/think in the future if they ever look back on those photos and see they were the homeless looking kids in the class 🤷🏼‍♀️ tho just like anything she's probably too bloody tight arse to buy the school photos

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_7476.jpeg

oh and I’m SURE these different conversations just arose naturally. Omg she seems like the most insufferable person to get stuck in a convo with, just itching to start talking about how fulfilled she is WITHOUT CHILDREN!

IMG_7477.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
EmCult saying she doesn't give a tit that the Ds were scruffy AF and had unbrushed hair and one of them was in their PJs and she forgot it was photo day 😬

Then she goes on a rant about how she is the only one that brushes everyone's hair. Soz em but it looks like you never brush anyone's hair.....especially your own 🙄🤣

I wish she would get the D's hair cut. I know boys can have long hair bla bla but it is just such a mess and looks really unhealthy. It would grow back so good after a cut if ✨she brushed it✨ everyday and maybe shampooed and conditioned it once in a while instead of just using water 🤢
She said something about brushing their hair at night so she has no idea why they're like that in the morning because she apparently does brush their hair....gf you need to brush hair more than once a day especially if you aren't going to wash it and are going for the dirty straw look 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Breaking News ☕

Freaking DIM.
She probably doesn't want to be a SLT anymore cause she has to work with.... ‼ Children ‼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2932378

oh and I’m SURE these different conversations just arose naturally. Omg she seems like the most insufferable person to get stuck in a convo with, just itching to start talking about how fulfilled she is WITHOUT CHILDREN!

View attachment 2932382
I bet she loves this time of year solely so that if people ask if she has children she celebrated Mother’s Day with she can push how HaPpY she is being child free, even though she complains about it every damn day.

(Note: I was asked twice today if I had children. I can’t remember the last time anyone asked me if I had kids - maybe last Mother’s Day? 😂)

Reactions: 7
Louisa comment about tom holding the fort while she was away. Hahahahahaha him dealing with a drunk daughter 🤔🤣 she gonna have fun with those girls 😅
Hahaha yip. But then takes her to Kmart with a full face of make up. 🙄 I am sorry but if one of my children did that, they wouldn't be going or doing anything for life. Hahaha well not life but a looooooong time

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Breaking News ☕

Freaking DIM.
Yep with that sense of style (expensive branded NZ Made tit) and wanting to buy a beautiful home with no budget, Id imagine she would need a paid salary to even get a decent mortgage approval. Wake up Danni! Also why dont she want to be a speech language therapist? Im curious.. its not a horrible job, serve well for community. I thought shes all about helping others since shew so vocal about the Palestine war.
---
I don’t know why she doesn’t want to go back, it’s valuable and rewarding work and there such a shortage of therapists! She could make such a difference to people’s lives. That’s a real job, not a bullshit job. She could even work solely with adults of she wants to stay child free in every way?
Exactly my thought. It seems like she just hates working TBH. DANNI, being childfree and being a war advocate dont actually generate you any money! Do u think the war will stop if you spend all your energy protesting at the CBD on weekly basis? No! Its a nice to do. Serve good for the comminity, which you can also fullfil by being a speech language therapist! You try to get marketing gig by being childfree, and you seem to realise its not a thing. So accept that bitter pill and move on, we are on financial crisis ffs not all companies have money to spare on marketing bullshit especially you rub people the wrong way. Youre not everyone cup of tea lol. Even Simone rubs people the wrong way and she still has lots of gigs😂😂🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha
We kick off the thread #59 recap with the mother of all mothers: Edna.
Not only does her baby have an entire sleep schedule at the ripe old age of 3 weeks old, but he also spends his waking hours studying to be a doctor staring at black and white books.
We aren’t quite sure if Edna is taking the piss or if she truly thinks she of all people is raising a baby genius.

MFM, the sign language queen who only talks about sign language for one week of the year, continues to feed her children empty calories and wonders why they’re still hungry. The solution? 2 minute noodles! What a tummy filler! Problem solved!
Maria once again draws attention to her husband looking like her son, even though it hasn’t been mentioned for yonks.
And despite clinging to her 20’s and wearing colourful cardigans every day for the last couple of decades, Maria has selective amnesia of the dress code that went with those god awful cardigans and couldn’t remember what “cocktail” attire was. Huh.
We are still waiting for that announcement from 1st May too … or was it so boring that it wasn’t even mentioned in here??

Pori Mahmah could give Maria some tips and tricks on eating as she consumes more calories in a single meal than most of us would eat in a week. At this point it’s not funny and I have serious concerns for her wellbeing.
Get. Therapy.

Emily Writes and Rebecca Keil are on tour but the only feedback is what they share to their stories from the suck ups so an honest review is still missing. It’s not a great sign to be cancelling shows this early in the tour though, is it girls?

Kim Crossman has enjoyed her sponsored special wedding day, being gifted collaborating with local businesses to get free things draw attention to their services.
Finishing with what will eventually turn into red blurs sweet little red heart tattoos.
And did a New Zealand celebrity even get married if they didn’t get a woman’s day cover?!

Danni Duncan once again shows us why nobody wants to work with her as she posts an entire rant as an ad, comparing women who have lost children or can’t get pregnant with those who just don’t want kids. Not even close to being the same, Danni 🤦🏼‍♀️
The cat wants no part of this fuckery and continues to try move into the neighbours house so Danni has resorted to locking it inside so it can’t live with someone normal spends time with her.

Ness Keown of NK Pottery recently ranted on her stories about another potter copying her work, despite her most likely copying someone else’s work. A quick google shows you just how unoriginal all of them are. Get a grip. You’re still selling out of your products at every release, let someone else have a slice of the pie 🙄

Ellie has stayed at the Air B&B of a stalker who printed photos of her with her cats and framed them for her stay. Not sure why this would be appealing to anyone other than a childish adult who uses words like “comf” and “froth” to describe things.
Apparently Abielle and/or Iveagh are finishing for good next week but it remains to be seen whether they actually follow through with this or whether they drop yet another line of candles under the guise of “unsold stock”.

I can’t even bring myself to go and see what Hannah Courtney is doing because I’ll just be bored to tears. I bet she’s using every hair product under the sun to grow out that god awful haircut. Get yourself another hairdresser girl, stat. Your current one hates you.

Elle Herself the reset keto queen is still selling dirty second hand clothing instead of chucking it through the washing machine. Seriously, yuck.
For someone with money she sure does claw every cent out of everything she can. Move over Sallies, Elle needs her $2!

Love from your ads Dads once again put their children in danger by advertising that the children are regularly unsupervised outside the home in the small hours of the morning. What is “cute” to Christian the TC is scary and dangerous to those of us who haven’t had hair follicles rammed into our brains. Where is Super Nanny when you need her these days? Can you imagine the reaming she would give these idiots.

That’s all the recap I have in me for now but I would love for others to share anyone I’ve missed!

Happy Mother’s Day to anyone and everyone this Sunday xx
Brett just mentioned the iveagh candles were gonna retail at $250 ..DID I HEAR RIGHt ?! Wtf

• Haha
  • Wow
P.S. Danni i tell you what youre really good at. Rubbing people the wrong way.
---
Brett just mentioned the iveagh candles were gonna retail at $250 ..DID I HEAR RIGHt ?! Wtf
Where have you been?
---
Fucken Maria. You dont need to keep posting these sort of memes im so sick of seeing it. We know youre bleeping lazy and hate humans and hate your own kids. Proof is your terrible dinner with unpeeled carrots.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know Ellie would be the demanding type like this… I Val already see this is gonna be a flop. Who launches a luxury dog clothing brand in a cost of living crisis? Oh the same people that tried to sell $250 candles. Where are their friends and fam being like guys, what the duck.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What happened to Dani’s part time retail jobs? Didn’t she quit them all? Not a great look on her cv?!?

bless she finally figured out that marketing is done to make money. Not just to suppport to her “I’m child free personality and I want to talk about it on the internet”

Reactions: 4
I know Ellie would be the demanding type like this… I Val already see this is gonna be a flop. Who launches a luxury dog clothing brand in a cost of living crisis? Oh the same people that tried to sell $250 candles. Where are their friends and fam being like guys, what the duck.
If I were @jessecalder I would be telling her to get f*cked and we will discuss during business hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.