New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha so edna seemed to think she would be able to fit her clothes after giving birth and was ordering more clothes in her original size for after pregnancy and new heels.. do we all remeber this? And saying we would wear heels all through pregnancy?
Well there is a new tiktok fit check she has posted and says yesterday was her first day wearing heels in months and her feet were sore and also said she has no clothes that fit her from pre pregnancy... didn't we all tell you that Edna that things change

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Louisa - is it her mum coming to live in the caravan? After being in hospital? At almost winter time? Surely not

• Wow
Reactions: 6
EmCult saying she doesn't give a tit that the Ds were scruffy AF and had unbrushed hair and one of them was in their PJs and she forgot it was photo day 😬

Then she goes on a rant about how she is the only one that brushes everyone's hair. Soz em but it looks like you never brush anyone's hair.....especially your own 🙄🤣

I wish she would get the D's hair cut. I know boys can have long hair bla bla but it is just such a mess and looks really unhealthy. It would grow back so good after a cut if ✨she brushed it✨ everyday and maybe shampooed and conditioned it once in a while instead of just using water 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
EmCult saying she doesn't give a tit that the Ds were scruffy AF and had unbrushed hair and one of them was in their PJs and she forgot it was photo day 😬

Then she goes on a rant about how she is the only one that brushes everyone's hair. Soz em but it looks like you never brush anyone's hair.....especially your own 🙄🤣

I wish she would get the D's hair cut. I know boys can have long hair bla bla but it is just such a mess and looks really unhealthy. It would grow back so good after a cut if ✨she brushed it✨ everyday and maybe shampooed and conditioned it once in a while instead of just using water 🤢
What kind of next level lazy parenting is sending your kids in their pyjamas 🙃 wtf

Reactions: 18
Molly’s broke.
Can’t buy Lancôme anymore she had to buy Revlon.
Maybe the IRD called and wanted their tax back.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor cat was so stressed😔. Yet she made a thing of showing it off for engagement. That cat needs to run away with Dannis cat. How long until it isn't of importance anymore and she moves onto another project. Hope she realises it's a lifetime commitment. They are not disposable, nor are they an accessory to flaunt for engagement on socials
This will all be completely new information to that dumb arse and things she would never have thought about herself with that teeny tiny brain of hers.

Reactions: 5
Christian posting that Kelly failed her English exam.. how many years has she been living with them? Maybe they should have helped her with her pronunciation and grammar..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I went to check out mollys stories. She really went to town on that ear didn’t she, and then inspecting the goods. I thoroughly enjoyed the part where called focaccia “fuckosha”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Breaking News ☕
Danni Dimwit has now confirmed that she has to get a REAL job.

However, instead of visiting a career professional for advice is asking random strangers on the internet about what job she should do.

Alas, she said she doesn't want to go back to being a Speech Language Therapist, which to me seems to be the most OBVIOUS thing to go back to if she wants $ to buy a house.
Freaking DIM.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Hahahaha so edna seemed to think she would be able to fit her clothes after giving birth and was ordering more clothes in her original size for after pregnancy and new heels.. do we all remeber this? And saying we would wear heels all through pregnancy?
Well there is a new tiktok fit check she has posted and says yesterday was her first day wearing heels in months and her feet were sore and also said she has no clothes that fit her from pre pregnancy... didn't we all tell you that Edna that things change
Her comment about her stomach...." its only been three weeks give me a break," reflected more on her than anyone who might have commented. I think she felt she'd pop miraculously back into her pre pregnancy wear.

She could have been so relatable to new mum's, but again it's like she's in such a hurry to maintain her perceived aesthetic she's too scared to admit or show her reality😔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.