New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I stand corrected she is still selling her plans!
She definitely put most of the weight back on before getting pregnant. In 2022 she had her skin removal surgery but a year later, there was a significant change. Photo from her hens is 2022, the other one is 2023. So yeah not cool to fat shame someone who has had a baby but I don’t see anything wrong with calling someone out who is still claiming they lost 55kg and shilling weightloss advice when clearly they’ve put the majority of it back on!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I know teenagers drink and also drink the 0% which I don’t agree on. Parties are being had at what seems younger ages now. I know a lot of my teens friends drink some a beer with dad while others it’s two whole wine bottles or a box of RTD at a party. NZ has a terrible drinking culture.
My 13 year old has friends who drink with there parents!!! I’m not that mum

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah agreed. Time she did a Molly and remove those weight loss stats from her Insta bio…
It's actually been sad to watch Molly put on the weight again, because even though she claims to be soooooo okay with it, she's also become quite a recluse and more depressed, which leads to more drinking. Also, wasn't it Renee who initially told her that she had got too skinny and that was when their friendship took a nose dive. I even remember her thinking seriously about getting skin removal on her stomach even though she had shown it of many times saying she was happy with it. Well that problem got solved as there's no loose skin anymore! Always contradicting herself is our Molly. But it's fun to follow along and put the puzzle pieces together to figure out what is true and what is bs.

It's actually been sad to watch Molly put on the weight again, because even though she claims to be soooooo okay with it, she's also become quite a recluse and more depressed, which leads to more drinking. Also, wasn't it Renee who initially told her that she had got too skinny and that was when their friendship took a nose dive. I even remember her thinking seriously about getting skin removal on her stomach even though she had shown it of many times saying she was happy with it. Well that problem got solved as there's no loose skin anymore! Always contradicting herself is our Molly. But it's fun to follow along and put the puzzle pieces together to figure out what is true and what is bs.
I'm not sad. She became unbelievably conceited after weight loss surgery. She eats and drinks too much - that's something she obviously hasn't dealt with mentally from before weight loss surgery. Just because you can eat/drink it Moley, doesn't mean you should.
Me also thinks the girl protests too much.... 'I've put on weight, I'm FIIINNNE with it'. Ok Doris.
She needs to focus on her business and stop being so foul on her Instagram - it's her only business tool, she should use it as such.

PS please stop lying that you were a MUA at 14.

@thehonesttruth
I agree with everything you say above.
It seems like food consumes her atm, I reckon she needs to talk to a prfessional IMO about it.

Reactions: 5
My 13 year old has friends who drink with there parents!!! I’m not that mum
This was my mum but I was 15/16. My biggest regret is starting to drink. Hate it now.
---
Hmmmm Cherie's kids doing a "Frankie lfyd" trick and sneaking out while they are asleep 😳 I know they are in Fiji but I still wouldn't be happy about them sneaking out to go to the park 😬
I would be livid if my child went somewhere without me in ANOTHER COUNTRY. How are people okay with this tit

Reactions: 16
Hey just letting you all know in case you haven’t heard you have 48 hours to order your candles ! They now have 300 %off 😂😂😂 I wonder when Pomchi (chu ) will show us the first batch of rebranded temu items for you and your doggy friends

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh great, Rebecca caught the cat… looks like it’s off to a great start, cat seems super stoked…

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh great, Rebecca caught the cat… looks like it’s off to a great start, cat seems super stoked…
Poor cat was so stressed😔. Yet she made a thing of showing it off for engagement. That cat needs to run away with Dannis cat. How long until it isn't of importance anymore and she moves onto another project. Hope she realises it's a lifetime commitment. They are not disposable, nor are they an accessory to flaunt for engagement on socials

Reactions: 8
Hey just letting you all know in case you haven’t heard you have 48 hours to order your candles ! They now have 300 %off 😂😂😂 I wonder when Pomchi (chu ) will show us the first batch of rebranded temu items for you and your doggy friends
They keep saying prices have dropped again, but they have been $69.99 every time I look. And seriously who gave them business advice that a NZer would pay $250 for a candle in the beginning.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.