New Zealand Influencers #58

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she wasn't just straight up and said she couldn't afford it. She went on to blame it on colonization. Her favourite thing to rant on. Have a look back in her feed, but only if you want to find out just how vulgar she is. Her uneducated opinions about many subjects is just one ugly side to her. She's a lazy ass witch who will just sponge off anyone and don't get me started on her parenting! Her foul mouth talking about her "witch" daughter, and yet she's delusional to think her kids don't use bad language her. Umm have a listen to you kids in the playground, your tit talking traits has been passed on to them.
---

Is she obsessed with Jared? Or obsessed with not losing him? Don't know what he ever saw in her. I'd rather be deaf than listen to her hideous voice every day!
---
Pmahmah - Really didn't need to her your long arse pubes stuck to the shower wall this morning!
To be fair tho, colonisation is the reason a lot of Māori don’t know their language. I’m white fyi - and if white people don’t come here and beat them for speaking it then they wouldn’t have to learn it. Buuut that’s another chat for another day and I get what you’re saying. I just didn’t take her post how you did, she did outright say they can’t afford it.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
She did after 6months and people became suspicious. She thought she was quite smug thinking she hid a lot from people but some knew what was happening.
I think her comment comes out the wrong way. Basically saying way back in the past if the language hadn’t been lost more people would be speaking it today. However, there are a number of free classes. I know this one waa full time and complete immersion but he could go to a number of classes local to them.
I used to like her but I feel there are a lot of excuses in her life now. Back in the early days, I felt she was very out together and wouldn’t have suspected ADHD at all! Now it seems her excuse for everything. Say this as had a few friends now diagnosed and that’s all we hear from them. Everything comes back to their ADHD as it’s an excuse!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She did after 6months and people became suspicious. She thought she was quite smug thinking she hid a lot from people but some knew what was happening.
I think her comment comes out the wrong way. Basically saying way back in the past if the language hadn’t been lost more people would be speaking it today. However, there are a number of free classes. I know this one waa full time and complete immersion but he could go to a number of classes local to them.
I used to like her but I feel there are a lot of excuses in her life now. Back in the early days, I felt she was very out together and wouldn’t have suspected ADHD at all! Now it seems her excuse for everything. Say this as had a few friends now diagnosed and that’s all we hear from them. Everything comes back to their ADHD as it’s an excuse!
I’m not sure why she talks about “hiding stuff” from the internet because we already knew the things she supposedly hid.
We knew about the tiny house.
We knew Jarred was in Auckland and she was parenting alone.
We knew the renovations had stalled.
We knew about the pool.
She might need to reconsider her close friendships because stuff is shared on here that she thinks she isn’t sharing. So it’s getting here somehow 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like Tarryn and a few others are doing a Simone and BOT buying! I don’t believe Tarryn has suddenly got 4k followers in less than 3 days 😂😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So I’m not talking about Rebecca with this comment, but sometimes adhd isn’t an excuse, it’s a reason. It’s so dumb that people think adhd is a made up thing. Living with it is bleeping haaard.

• Heart
What is it with taking food to a cafe? Bloody rude in my opinion, if the Twinkies won’t eat what’s there, buy yourself something and go elsewhere to eat. Yes I know cafes can’t cater for everyone and kids have to eat etc etc etc however Melissa poor form to take a table and bring out your own food (and yes you may have bought something for yourself but still)

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
But she wasn't just straight up and said she couldn't afford it. She went on to blame it on colonization. Her favourite thing to rant on. Have a look back in her feed, but only if you want to find out just how vulgar she is. Her uneducated opinions about many subjects is just one ugly side to her. She's a lazy ass witch who will just sponge off anyone and don't get me started on her parenting! Her foul mouth talking about her "witch" daughter, and yet she's delusional to think her kids don't use bad language her. Umm have a listen to you kids in the playground, your tit talking traits has been passed on to them.
---

Is she obsessed with Jared? Or obsessed with not losing him? Don't know what he ever saw in her. I'd rather be deaf than listen to her hideous voice every day!
---
Pmahmah - Really didn't need to her your long arse pubes stuck to the shower wall this morning!
My 2 kids have been taught Te Reo at school and there are plenty of places to learn ! She lives in Christchurch right ? They have a school that purely focuses on Maori education!
---
You think his bad.....this is all kinds of...... my kid made these at polytech🤢🤢🤢🤢
And another classic fake hand bag
---
And the sex blanket!!
So ick
---
Fit into your family life....and be appropriate 🤔🤔those words don't really fit together with this muppet. Promoting a women's clit stimulater with your child in it doesn't seem very family or appropriate.
What !!! When did he do that 🤢 but speaking of lfyd! I see he’s promoting the say no ap ! Does that mean he’s not drinking coke ( or any Coca Cola drinks ) and no cadburys products?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What is it with taking food to a cafe? Bloody rude in my opinion, if the Twinkies won’t eat what’s there, buy yourself something and go elsewhere to eat. Yes I know cafes can’t cater for everyone and kids have to eat etc etc etc however Melissa poor form to take a table and bring out your own food (and yes you may have bought something for yourself but still)
This is so rude and disrespectful, another example of entitled influencer behavior.

Reactions: 6
Rebecca, colonisation didn't force you to overextend your mortgage, give up all your businesses and jobs and try and live the sweet life on no salary with a new pool. I bet Jared needed some space as she's... a lot.

Can I also just say that Rebecca's parents might be the best but JFC Rebecca expecting her parents to basically nighttime parent Aggie and live in their ruined house while Rebecca lives in their small house because they didn't manage their renos? No way would I be ok with my parents doing that when I'd made poor choices. Rebecca basically wants it all without doing any work. Seriously- that's an expensive pool, brand new personal training business. Why can't Jared do his youth work and see PT clients in the evening? Many of us have multiple jobs just to stay afloat at the moment but Rebecca seems to think she's entitled to live the high life. She possibly should just take her damn ADHD medication too as that's clearly not helping.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
As much as this set up with them seems like a tit show, I do think it’s good she just straight up said “we can’t afford it” rather than some other stupid made up tit other influencers would try and spin. He does look very disinterested in all the videos she posts. I hope he’s not actually bleeping around on the side. I haven’t followed her that long but all I’ve seen is your classic unmedicated adhd person lol have I missed some controversy with her which is why she’s “hated”. Please fill me in!
I don’t dislike her lol I don’t mind her actually but no one wants to hear that so usually just scroll on by 😂

Reactions: 2
finau : my new gf is my whole world. The rest of my family comes second and I’m busy being drunk high and in love.
also finau: now my dads dead I actually miss him even though I didn’t talk to him while he was alive. I finally have my kids with me but I’m too busy mourning the loss of someone I ignored to enjoy it.

Reactions: 13
finau : my new gf is my whole world. The rest of my family comes second and I’m busy being drunk high and in love.
also finau: now my dads dead I actually miss him even though I didn’t talk to him while he was alive. I finally have my kids with me but I’m too busy mourning the loss of someone I ignored to enjoy it.
It's such a cluster duck isn't it. It was the " I have no joy in my life" the other day that pissed me off. She finally has her kids back (2 out of 3) but that doesn't spark any joy. Let's hope her kids didn't see those stories. It's one drama after the other.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
To be fair tho, colonisation is the reason a lot of Māori don’t know their language. I’m white fyi - and if white people don’t come here and beat them for speaking it then they wouldn’t have to learn it. Buuut that’s another chat for another day and I get what you’re saying. I just didn’t take her post how you did, she did outright say they can’t afford it.
I get it, but I just know her too well and what her message was truly about.
---
Ive got people at my work place that have ADHD and it's almost like they use it to explain everything they do. Then suggest others should get tested because of one or two certain things they do. It's the new IT thing to have.
As for Rebecca, her kids are at a partially emmerced te reo school and wasn't she doing some sort of course through there so I'm sure that's something that he could look at as well. I just get the feeling it's just another one of those things they jumped into without thinking like the time she decided she wanted to be a midwife. But I think this time they've really got themselves in a bind. There is so much left to do to finish off that house, not sure where they're going to get the money to do that in a hurry. The door is left open regularly at night, so I'm sure it's even watertight.
---
My 2 kids have been taught Te Reo at school and there are plenty of places to learn ! She lives in Christchurch right ? They have a school that purely focuses on Maori education!
---

And another classic fake hand bag
---

So ick
---

What !!! When did he do that 🤢 but speaking of lfyd! I see he’s promoting the say no ap ! Does that mean he’s not drinking coke ( or any Coca Cola drinks ) and no cadburys products?
Exactly! So many resources here in Christchurch to continue his learning.
---
Say what?? Is she doing lickety splits now? So she has a new girlfriend, has some of her children back and she's still on here saying how miserable life is?
---
Rebecca, colonisation didn't force you to overextend your mortgage, give up all your businesses and jobs and try and live the sweet life on no salary with a new pool. I bet Jared needed some space as she's... a lot.

Can I also just say that Rebecca's parents might be the best but JFC Rebecca expecting her parents to basically nighttime parent Aggie and live in their ruined house while Rebecca lives in their small house because they didn't manage their renos? No way would I be ok with my parents doing that when I'd made poor choices. Rebecca basically wants it all without doing any work. Seriously- that's an expensive pool, brand new personal training business. Why can't Jared do his youth work and see PT clients in the evening? Many of us have multiple jobs just to stay afloat at the moment but Rebecca seems to think she's entitled to live the high life. She possibly should just take her damn ADHD medication too as that's clearly not helping.
---

You nailed it! How could you let your parents have to still deal with your poor choices. She's more than old enough to deal with what they've created. Pauline is just a big old softy, but she isn't doing Rebecca any favors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I get the feeling Rebecca’s rant/question time was possibly to help with content for the show- what is the bet they use tattle in the show! She probably struggling to find anything relevant to write about other than adhd.