New Zealand Influencers #58

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca, colonisation didn't force you to overextend your mortgage, give up all your businesses and jobs and try and live the sweet life on no salary with a new pool. I bet Jared needed some space as she's... a lot.

Can I also just say that Rebecca's parents might be the best but JFC Rebecca expecting her parents to basically nighttime parent Aggie and live in their ruined house while Rebecca lives in their small house because they didn't manage their renos? No way would I be ok with my parents doing that when I'd made poor choices. Rebecca basically wants it all without doing any work. Seriously- that's an expensive pool, brand new personal training business. Why can't Jared do his youth work and see PT clients in the evening? Many of us have multiple jobs just to stay afloat at the moment but Rebecca seems to think she's entitled to live the high life. She possibly should just take her damn ADHD medication too as that's clearly not helping.
Confused as to why he had to come back

if it was very important to them she could work fulltime and do influencer things could she not to help with bills

Reactions: 7
I’ve never heard of this person before but I’m intrigued!
Nor me ! Off down a rabbit hole I go. Another fb clusterfuck is Rach Ruby - never heard of her but she popped up speeding from the cops and got arrested. On live the whole time the cops were chasing her with the lights blaring. This country is seriously cooked !!

Update - that tik tok is fucked - it’s about crackhead Emma and Franz.

Gosh need to get back to watching scamEM and AJ in his baggy undies and Jordan with her boring as duck life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m not sure why she talks about “hiding stuff” from the internet because we already knew the things she supposedly hid.
We knew about the tiny house.
We knew Jarred was in Auckland and she was parenting alone.
We knew the renovations had stalled.
We knew about the pool.
She might need to reconsider her close friendships because stuff is shared on here that she thinks she isn’t sharing. So it’s getting here somehow 🤷🏼‍♀️
We knew J-hoe had a new job because she did the most awkward ad video with him

• Haha
Reactions: 11
JFC is anyone still buying Ruby and Rain? When they were entirely designed and made by hand in NZ I kinda get they had to be pricy, but now it's all made in a Vietnamese sweat shop you'd think it would be cheaper! Sadly I feel like they are just taking advantage of plus size people now. Who's paying $135 for a tshirt or $179 for a hoodie!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
JFC is anyone still buying Ruby and Rain? When they were entirely designed and made by hand in NZ I kinda get they had to be pricy, but now it's all made in a Vietnamese sweat shop you'd think it would be cheaper! Sadly I feel like they are just taking advantage of plus size people now. Who's paying $135 for a tshirt or $179 for a hoodie!!
I reaaaaaaallyyyyy want the khaki trench coat.

Reactions: 1
RK & J just want what they want immediately. I said it before but most working parents with mortgages and kids can’t do full immersion unless the other partner earns big enough bucks to cover everything. but like others have said there are other - slower - ways to learn, and sometimes that’s just what you have to do when you have children and responsibilities. or you could be less impulsive and plan/save before doing this to make it feasible. idk where he was living in AKL but it is expensive AF there and it is not the only city that offers a full immersion course. i am in my third year of learning my reo, the first two years were free (and completed while working full time & raising kids), is it way slower than full immersion and less of a cool experience? yes. is the outcome (being able to speak my reo) the same? eventually yes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
RK & J just want what they want immediately. I said it before but most working parents with mortgages and kids can’t do full immersion unless the other partner earns big enough bucks to cover everything. but like others have said there are other - slower - ways to learn, and sometimes that’s just what you have to do when you have children and responsibilities. or you could be less impulsive and plan/save before doing this to make it feasible. idk where he was living in AKL but it is expensive AF there and it is not the only city that offers a full immersion course. i am in my third year of learning my reo, the first two years were free (and completed while working full time & raising kids), is it way slower than full immersion and less of a cool experience? yes. is the outcome (being able to speak my reo) the same? eventually yes.
Yes their decisions seem totally insane to me. House that doesn’t fit everyone. Put in a pool. Quit a good job. Start a PT business and fit out the garage all fancy only to close it months later. Rebecca jumping around from one thing to another. I have ADHD too so I get it but you can’t sink money into things and then just ditch them!
How could they think they could afford for him to be living and studying in Auckland while also renovating their whole entire house? Why did they not do the reno one part at a time? Why are her parents putting up with her tit???

Reactions: 15
I reaaaaalllyyyyy hope Nana Whittaker either deletes her Instagram OR turns it to private because she is sooooooo boring now. I'm not sure what happened! I used to love following her but yawn 🥱 she really is so dull

I reaaaaalllyyyyy hope Nana Whittaker either deletes her Instagram OR turns it to private because she is sooooooo boring now. I'm not sure what happened! I used to love following her but yawn 🥱 she really is so dull
Soooooo boring literally nothing to share! Every day is the same, coffee, baby, park, walk, share something of Erana, repost husbands stories, baby, thermomix, baby can’t wait for her to start lighting her fire and adding that it the mix too 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I might of missed it or it’s on another thread but what’s happened to Elora Harre (The Shrinking Violet) . I see on our local buy & sell she is selling her car moving overseas. Haven’t followed her in years but checked out her page and no updates all year. I’m curious now

Reactions: 1
I might of missed it or it’s on another thread but what’s happened to Elora Harre (The Shrinking Violet) . I see on our local buy & sell she is selling her car moving overseas. Haven’t followed her in years but checked out her page and no updates all year. I’m curious now
She moved to Australia a while ago, had a baby there

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wow Kasia cut her hair. Who bleeping cares. I actually love her content but sometimes she is so self absorbed.

A totes appropriate top for a first birthday party....right....
My 1yr old would be pulling that off me trying to get to the milk 😵💫
“It’s my daughter’s first birthday but this is what I’M wearing” …literally no one asked or cares! 🙄🙄

• Sick
JFC? Been racking my tired brain to figure it out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I get it, but I just know her too well and what her message was truly about.
---

Ive got people at my work place that have ADHD and it's almost like they use it to explain everything they do. Then suggest others should get tested because of one or two certain things they do. It's the new IT thing to have.
As for Rebecca, her kids are at a partially emmerced te reo school and wasn't she doing some sort of course through there so I'm sure that's something that he could look at as well. I just get the feeling it's just another one of those things they jumped into without thinking like the time she decided she wanted to be a midwife. But I think this time they've really got themselves in a bind. There is so much left to do to finish off that house, not sure where they're going to get the money to do that in a hurry. The door is left open regularly at night, so I'm sure it's even watertight.
---

Yeah no, this is incorrect. It’s not the new “it” thing to have. People have actually always had it. But people are only now realising that woman can have it too and it’s not just hyper little boys that’s have it. Loads of women especially are getting tested now because their symptoms were missed because they only started studying woman and adhd in 1999. Kinda like when people discovered there were different types of cancer, people started saying oh you should get checked and then all of a sudden more people were getting tested and more people had cancer… that wasn’t an “it” thing to have - it is a thing. I’m not trying to argue to start tit but it really grinds my gears when people have such a negative view on this topic.
---
JFC? Been racking my tired brain to figure it out lol
Jesus bleeping Christ I think lol

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well one morning not so long ago, she actually put something on her stories where she was a mega witch

With her pottery, someone had glazed her piece with ugly colours and there was audio of her and the friend running it down

they were being really really bitchy

I’m assuming it was intended for closed friends and not for the public stories

it was removed pretty quick so either people were like ummm is this meant to be here, or with a following that large the person it’s about may have said to her

• Wow
  • Haha