New Zealand Influencers #58

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dare I say MFM pies are poisoning her with gluten? Who knows but if she had to be that strict I would only prep my own food.
She’s very insistent that her fave takeaway places (including the pie shop) are amazing at gluten free, but Wen & Yen is not GF certified so they can’t be that good. Watch her refuse to give it up, though!

Eating for your blood type was a fad and not technically scientifically accurate.
Fast Like A Girl is rubbish too, it’s written by a bloody chiropractor. Theres some factual stuff in there but it’s mostly garbage.

Reactions: 12
Dare I say MFM pies are poisoning her with gluten? Who knows but if she had to be that strict I would only prep my own food.
What is she doing when she makes the children their white bread.sandwiches for lunch. Does she wear gloves, use a separate bread board, knives etc. Another good reason to let her children prepare their own. Has she discussed her Gluten intolerance with her pharmacist, is she making sure her meds are GF and starch free.
---
Not good professional start when the makeup brushes were dirty in her ad 😬
Those brushes were dirty, and the cuff of her jacket brushing all over them, so unprofessional.🤢🤢 She should compare MU artistry with Simone

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Boujee baker needs to get lessons a from the primary schoolgirl
I guess she has a bit of skill given she technically used to “decorate” the raw cakes when she had Real Rad Food… but ew she used Jessica’s buttercream recipe..

• butter
• icing sugar
• vanilla essence
• food colouring
• dog hair
• undernail gunk
• earwax

IMG_0640.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How is seasoning getting away with selling homemade weed products on social media?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We’re getting an info drop from the keil house!
can’t sleep while Jared’s away - funny that, wonder why lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol if it weren't for "colonisation" rebecca would still be in England.
There’s a free Te Reo Māori course through the open polytechnic. I know cos I’m literally doing it. I’ve just started the first paper but wtf anyone can do it and I’m still working full time and raising my family and not bleeping around on my husband. Go me!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ellie sharing that her signature scent is baccarat rouge- mate that's an EIGHT HUNDRED DOLLAR bottle of perfume?! She is truly the most privileged twit on the internet

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28