New Zealand Influencers #58

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess she has a bit of skill given she technically used to “decorate” the raw cakes when she had Real Rad Food… but ew she used Jessica’s buttercream recipe..

• butter
• icing sugar
• vanilla essence
• food colouring
• dog hair
• undernail gunk
• earwax

View attachment 2898150
I thought the 1 cupcakes were cute and done well but then this cake... 😂🙈 I know she means well but it just looks terrible. She could've tidied the icing on the plate at least lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol if it weren't for "colonisation" rebecca would still be in England.
Rebecca comes across like the type of person who will blame anyone but herself for her circumstances.
How embarrassing for her to be posting this.
Maybe that renovation money would have been better spent on some therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh so now it's colonisations fault they can't hold down jobs, manage their finances, keep it in his pants and can't speak their native language. duck me Rebecca

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought the 1 cupcakes were cute and done well but then this cake... 😂🙈 I know she means well but it just looks terrible. She could've tidied the icing on the plate at least lol
Na It's so bad though lol, I'm always surprised by her poor baking efforts when she's apparently such a foodie and had a food based company haha. And this 'content creating' is what she says she wants to lean into more now that she's bored of being a SAHM lol, I had 2 under 2 and managed to put more effort into my eldests 2nd birthday cake recently 😅 man these influencers have it too easy!

Reactions: 8
What is she doing when she makes the children their white bread.sandwiches for lunch. Does she wear gloves, use a separate bread board, knives etc. Another good reason to let her children prepare their own. Has she discussed her Gluten intolerance with her pharmacist, is she making sure her meds are GF and starch free.
---

Those brushes were dirty, and the cuff of her jacket brushing all over them, so unprofessional.🤢🤢 She should compare MU artistry with Simone
I believe MFM does have a separate chopping board and knife for gluten free.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That cake was shocking! 🫠
I know it was only a “smash cake” for WiNniE GiRL (don’t even get me started on the whole smash cake thing!) but she could have put in a little more effort.
I do like the fact she APPEARS to be doing a lot of the party stuff herself - rather than having a “big #spon event” party a la Simmy, Iyia etc.
I’m sure she’ll be getting plenty of gifted tit - because she’s Hannah and her whole life is sponsored, but it’s nice to see a more low key party

Reactions: 10
Remind me never to go on one of her “Style” trips 🤡🤡🤡
Bahaha! Bloody ghastly!!
---
I'm so over Rebecca Keil's race based blame game. She uses it as an excuse for everything. When in fact she just wants attention. God help Jared if he wants to explore his Chinese or Samoan heritage and culture. She would shut him down so hard. You wouldn't believe the lengths this lady has gone to push the race card here in Christchurch. And she's definitely done the "do you know who I am? Do you know how big a following I have?" She's f**king needs therapy, not more McDonald's. Oh and while she's at it; piss off to Rotorua. You seemed much happier there!
---
No wonder they’re having trouble selling tickets to their “Style & Savour” Tours! Yikes 😬😬
They've had to cancel the last two because of low numbers. Who would want to go along for a weekend with those two soured faced women? You'd walk away with the most hideous clothes that cost a small fortune. The only good part would be the foodie side, providing Loulou isn't 3 gins deep 10mins into it and doing her ******* dance moves where she believes she's morphed into Beyonce.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
More Talya bullshit. What a slimy witch! And it looks like she’s sold over $2000 worth of product since she first posted! 🤢
Just went down a rabbit hole looking at all her recent posts and so many sales ones. I can't believe how much she guilts everyone into feeling sorry for her, when she's been on more holidays than anyone I know recently! 🙄
---
She's so shiny and full of Botox
Screenshot_20240427_043034_Facebook.jpg

---
And of course she's an Israel supporter 😬

Screenshot_20240427_042901_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just watched Rebecca’s stories
Sheeeesh
I am going to make an assumption that they are behind in mortgage payments because looking at a youth worker salary it is allegedly $60-$65k and the house is still a mega mess and over that time J was away he was flying home etc and Rebecca still spending up on tit.
BUT I am not too worried because they have a gym and it’s winter but they have a pool !
So that’s sweet.
Both of them are so dumb.
She’s so obsessed with him 🫢😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Na It's so bad though lol, I'm always surprised by her poor baking efforts when she's apparently such a foodie and had a food based company haha. And this 'content creating' is what she says she wants to lean into more now that she's bored of being a SAHM lol, I had 2 under 2 and managed to put more effort into my eldests 2nd birthday cake recently 😅 man these influencers have it too easy!
Had to laugh at the “Macs done all the decorations” ummm no he hasn’t, Kmart (aka probably some underpaid overseas worker) has done all the decorations Mac has simply hung them up, big difference handmaking decoration opposed to buying generic crap

Reactions: 6
They've had to cancel the last two because of low numbers. Who would want to go along for a weekend with those two soured faced women? You'd walk away with the most hideous clothes that cost a small fortune. The only good part would be the foodie side, providing Loulou isn't 3 gins deep 10mins into it and doing her ******* dance moves where she believes she's morphed into Beyonce.
Lol I didn’t know they ACTUALLY cancelled them! How embarrassing! 🤭🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know Simmy has her own thread but I can't be fucked going over there....WTF is this mess? Looks like someone 🤢🤢🤮🤮 all over him!
Hahaha that is horrendous, someone prob gave it to them for free taking the piss so they thought it was cool

Reactions: 4
Sorry, im late to the party - i dont follow her any more, purely because of that voice of hers... but JFC, take a night class at Papanui High if you want to learn.
As much as this set up with them seems like a tit show, I do think it’s good she just straight up said “we can’t afford it” rather than some other stupid made up tit other influencers would try and spin. He does look very disinterested in all the videos she posts. I hope he’s not actually bleeping around on the side. I haven’t followed her that long but all I’ve seen is your classic unmedicated adhd person lol have I missed some controversy with her which is why she’s “hated”. Please fill me in!

Reactions: 14
As much as this set up with them seems like a tit show, I do think it’s good she just straight up said “we can’t afford it” rather than some other stupid made up tit other influencers would try and spin. He does look very disinterested in all the videos she posts. I hope he’s not actually bleeping around on the side. I haven’t followed her that long but all I’ve seen is your classic unmedicated adhd person lol have I missed some controversy with her which is why she’s “hated”. Please fill me in!
But she wasn't just straight up and said she couldn't afford it. She went on to blame it on colonization. Her favourite thing to rant on. Have a look back in her feed, but only if you want to find out just how vulgar she is. Her uneducated opinions about many subjects is just one ugly side to her. She's a lazy ass witch who will just sponge off anyone and don't get me started on her parenting! Her foul mouth talking about her "witch" daughter, and yet she's delusional to think her kids don't use bad language her. Umm have a listen to you kids in the playground, your tit talking traits has been passed on to them.
---
Just watched Rebecca’s stories
Sheeeesh
I am going to make an assumption that they are behind in mortgage payments because looking at a youth worker salary it is allegedly $60-$65k and the house is still a mega mess and over that time J was away he was flying home etc and Rebecca still spending up on tit.
BUT I am not too worried because they have a gym and it’s winter but they have a pool !
So that’s sweet.
Both of them are so dumb.
She’s so obsessed with him 🫢😳
Is she obsessed with Jared? Or obsessed with not losing him? Don't know what he ever saw in her. I'd rather be deaf than listen to her hideous voice every day!
---
Pmahmah - Really didn't need to her your long arse pubes stuck to the shower wall this morning!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16