New Zealand Influencers #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s my daughter’s first birthday but this is what I’M wearing” …literally no one asked or cares! 🙄🙄
It’s a look at me outfit. Tell me how well I look after having a baby and jumped back into shape so quickly outfit. It’s a I’m insecure please tell me I look good outfit.
---
Well one morning not so long ago, she actually put something on her stories where she was a mega witch

With her pottery, someone had glazed her piece with ugly colours and there was audio of her and the friend running it down

they were being really really bitchy

I’m assuming it was intended for closed friends and not for the public stories

it was removed pretty quick so either people were like ummm is this meant to be here, or with a following that large the person it’s about may have said to her
Oh she’s a nasty one. Plays the sweet innocent person but there is a side to her. She used to be very rude and awful about people. Followers would send her messages and she was so nasty back to them.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
JFC is anyone still buying Ruby and Rain? When they were entirely designed and made by hand in NZ I kinda get they had to be pricy, but now it's all made in a Vietnamese sweat shop you'd think it would be cheaper! Sadly I feel like they are just taking advantage of plus size people now. Who's paying $135 for a tshirt or $179 for a hoodie!!
I went for a look because I no longer follow them or buy, despite being plus size …
The hoodies look like they have something in the front pockets, they’re an odd shape. It’s giving camel toe.
Who is buying clothing with emblems and pictures on it these days?
$259 for a trench 🤯 wtf. I’ll keep my Kmart one, it looks the same and cost $200 less.
Everything looks very religious. Is that the target market?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I get the feeling Rebecca’s rant/question time was possibly to help with content for the show- what is the bet they use tattle in the show! She probably struggling to find anything relevant to write about other than adhd.
Yes I think her mate Emily writes is on here for sure....I see you @hereforfreestuff

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nor me ! Off down a rabbit hole I go. Another fb clusterfuck is Rach Ruby - never heard of her but she popped up speeding from the cops and got arrested. On live the whole time the cops were chasing her with the lights blaring. This country is seriously cooked !!

Update - that tik tok is fucked - it’s about crackhead Emma and Franz.

Gosh need to get back to watching scamEM and AJ in his baggy undies and Jordan with her boring as duck life.
Jesus! There’s all types of characters on TikTok hey. The views their tit gets astounds me but I guess it’s free entertainment 😂

Reactions: 2
Another shameless plug at the end of this post for people to buy her tit. She’s such a joke! She insinuates that running the group is the equivalent of a full time job….. but it’s also a choice! I imagine she ignores her children while being so glued to a computer or phone constantly! She gives me the shits. Two people commented on it saying she’s been very pushy lol
---

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
I might of missed it or it’s on another thread but what’s happened to Elora Harre (The Shrinking Violet) . I see on our local buy & sell she is selling her car moving overseas. Haven’t followed her in years but checked out her page and no updates all year. I’m curious now
Is she selling her Australia car or NZ car?

Another shameless plug at the end of this post for people to buy her tit. She’s such a joke! She insinuates that running the group is the equivalent of a full time job….. but it’s also a choice! I imagine she ignores her children while being so glued to a computer or phone constantly! She gives me the shits. Two people commented on it saying she’s been very pushy lol
---
That person is totally right. Different rules for her

It's methany talking about her cracktivites.
They think people know them and give a fck 🤢 I don't get it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m a bit confused surely there can not still be a market for Nutrimerics ?!
Its so heavily marked up with all that extra MLM bullshit going on, it’s a rip off.
When it's on sale the price comes right down so you can tell the mark up is huge.
Surely only Boomers buy it.
T.P seems to always have a shiny forehead which sometimes equals too much botox.
---
I went for a look because I no longer follow them or buy, despite being plus size …
The hoodies look like they have something in the front pockets, they’re an odd shape. It’s giving camel toe.
Who is buying clothing with emblems and pictures on it these days?
$259 for a trench 🤯 wtf. I’ll keep my Kmart one, it looks the same and cost $200 less.
Everything looks very religious. Is that the target market?
These are very unflattering and make that poor model look bigger than she actually is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Shayden sounds like he needs a hug in his last reel :( unless boring monotone is trendy like his socks?

Reactions: 1
Yes I think her mate Emily writes is on here for sure....I see you @hereforfreestuff
😂😂 laughable that you think this! Can I ask why? The only thing me and Emily would have in common is adhd - we certainly don’t align politically and I’ve definitely bagged her and Rebecca out in the past, I just asked if there was anything I’d missed that was major with her cos all I’ve seen is adhd and classic influencer asking for free things etc.

Reactions: 6
So is Tarryn going to be a Cassie or Simone about her sudden influx of followers 🤣 7k in one day? Everyone must be keen to watch her crotch workout and then her flat arse fall into the pool 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m a bit confused surely there can not still be a market for Nutrimerics ?!
Its so heavily marked up with all that extra MLM bullshit going on, it’s a rip off.
When it's on sale the price comes right down so you can tell the mark up is huge.
Surely only Boomers buy it.
T.P seems to always have a shiny forehead which sometimes equals too much botox
She only manages to sell due to guilt tripping the masses in that group. She's managed to get them to spend $4000 over the past few days during a cost of living crisis 😡

Reactions: 4
A totes appropriate top for a first birthday party....right....
My 1yr old would be pulling that off me trying to get to the milk 😵💫
Who wore it better? 🤭
Has little girl been taking style inspo from the faaaarshuun MaVeRn herself?! 😂
…and based on how everyone else there was dressed, it was waaay too cold to be wearing that! 🤦🏼‍♀️🫠

IMG_0658.jpeg
IMG_0657.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.