Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goestothehead

VIP Member
The comments on the herald article on FB about Edna returning to Shortland Street 🤣🤣💀
---

Oops just posted about this too without reading your comment.... absolute gold 🤣
She didn't waste time having an article written about baby not even a week!! Love how she calls the actors on Shorty her colleagues... Edna your not on there long enough to call them that you literally are a guest role 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17

NotaAD

To be fair it is hard to buy togs out of season and the aquatic centre shops have high mark up and limited range. Usually savemart has a swim wear section year round but of course they close at 4pm.
Didn't know that Mandurah had savemart! Thanks for letting us know Cass!

• Haha
I think it's kind of ironic that even Louisa's daughter can manage to get a job, but Louisa is still bludging at home 🙃

• Haha

sophie.G.im.a.tripleZ

According to Danni, if you have children that’s all you are 🙄
She doesn’t like being stereotyped but she stereotypes so … go figure.
---
What in the body dysmorphia is this?
Is that what we are calling a “round tummy” these days 🥴 or is Justine clutching at straws trying to find her niche
What in the Lord Farquaad is that😂

Attachments

• Haha

Allthebestnamesweretaken

It seems so bizarre to me that keto queen of all resets, Elle, feeds her twinkles so much sugar. They constantly have "treats" with dinner, this one appears to be a raspberry icing bun. And a carton of juice. Saddest part is you can see the babysitter Tv is on in the background and Roo is craning his neck to watch it. So sad. These kids are being bought up by gadgets and devices.

Attachments

• Sad

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Nah that’s not cool man. We can go after the way they act and their self entitlement but going after something like that is not it 👎

and no I’m not trying to control or monitor others I just think that’s a step too far
---

I genuinely don’t get why people do this!! It’s so annoying. I can’t tell if the outfit looks good or if it’s the filter 😂
I think her point is Edna has a product for everything. I totally get it

• Heart
And also MFM you are the reason Danni Childless Duncan thinks all us mothers are losers that can’t have lives….
Take a look at Dr Morgan…she’s a mum too and look, she can manage cocktail attire. So stop blaming your shitty useless life on being a mother.
Boo! I’m so tired of this “I’m a mum, I don’t know what to wear or how to dress”. No, you’ve just never made it a priority to learn what you like and what looks or feels good to wear.

You can be a mum to young kids and still have a life outside of motherhood.

Maria is using that as a shield and it’s boring now. She has more time than the rest of us to try on clothes and add outfits she likes to Pinterest, and yet here she is still pretending like motherhood is all consuming 🙄

welcomewelcome

Chatty Member
Why the heck are you here, twice maybe three times today you have defended Maria please find something better to do this isn’t the place for you. I don’t know if you because you’ve been called out so many times your doing it on purpose but pleas stop
She’s as fucking insufferable as these stupid influencers, if it ain’t Cassie she’s just as dull.

Reactions: 16

shh77

VIP Member
Horrible thing for me to say but pretty sure Kim “profited” in losing her baby too recently as was posted in magazine and also instagram. Just goes to show money talks
I would agree with this unfortunately 😔
I’m just not sure what her appeal to brands is? She was on Shortland Street a million years ago, has her shitty podcast and is trying and failing to act in the States… she’s not influential at all to me!

anonanonz

Chatty Member
Had to chuckle at Christian's post about only want Lulu to have an hour nap at daycare. As a daycare teacher I can tell you now, the kids we are asked to wake up after a certain amount of time are the kids we let sleep for hours 😂
Mmmm yeah I don’t like this lol. Like, just tell them you aren’t willing to do that if that’s the policy? Id be really unhappy if you lied to me and told me she’d had an hour but you let her sleep for 3? But then I am happy for my kids to sleep longer if needed but like don’t lie to me lol.

thehonesttruth

As much as this set up with them seems like a shit show, I do think it’s good she just straight up said “we can’t afford it” rather than some other stupid made up shit other influencers would try and spin. He does look very disinterested in all the videos she posts. I hope he’s not actually fucking around on the side. I haven’t followed her that long but all I’ve seen is your classic unmedicated adhd person lol have I missed some controversy with her which is why she’s “hated”. Please fill me in!
But she wasn't just straight up and said she couldn't afford it. She went on to blame it on colonization. Her favourite thing to rant on. Have a look back in her feed, but only if you want to find out just how vulgar she is. Her uneducated opinions about many subjects is just one ugly side to her. She's a lazy ass bitch who will just sponge off anyone and don't get me started on her parenting! Her foul mouth talking about her "bitch" daughter, and yet she's delusional to think her kids don't use bad language her. Umm have a listen to you kids in the playground, your shit talking traits has been passed on to them.
---
Just watched Rebecca’s stories
Sheeeesh
I am going to make an assumption that they are behind in mortgage payments because looking at a youth worker salary it is allegedly $60-$65k and the house is still a mega mess and over that time J was away he was flying home etc and Rebecca still spending up on shit.
BUT I am not too worried because they have a gym and it’s winter but they have a pool !
So that’s sweet.
Both of them are so dumb.
She’s so obsessed with him 🫢😳
Is she obsessed with Jared? Or obsessed with not losing him? Don't know what he ever saw in her. I'd rather be deaf than listen to her hideous voice every day!
---
Pmahmah - Really didn't need to her your long arse pubes stuck to the shower wall this morning!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Anyone else’s TikTok being flooded with jazz thornton

her two main accounts have been banned, her podcast one and her house mates one, all at the same time

and now peeps are pleading with tiktok to govt them back and she’s got another third account 😅

• Haha
  • Wow