Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happysmellybelly

Chatty Member
Never, Literally never. Her.story was condesscending about "what we want you to know about. sign lanugage is..." while admitting she'd like to learn some.

So who sponsors her to do this gig, because I'm going to email. There are people doing great things for the Deaf community and she isn't one of them. It just makes a mockery out of the event.

Reactions: 18

Sadie123

Buying togs from savemart is the craziest thing I've read here for a while. Would take more effort to find a savemart than go to the warehouse or kmart.

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
“A little birdie told me it’s Mother’s Day on Sunday” (yea no sh*t! what was your clue? The MILLION PR packages you and all the other grifters have received this week?! 😡)
“So I’ve been doing some online shopping”
…..little girl I don’t think it counts as “online shopping” when it’s an AD/gifted like you’ve specified 🙄🙄

IMG_0771.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Bluntastitganache

VIP Member
I saw Britt Cunningham at Kmart once upon a time and she was caked in the thickest makeup and also looked super uninterested in her children (who seemed delightful btw) while being very conscious of herself and how she came across as though she was expecting to get recognised any second. She seemed pretty miserable but obviously Kmart is no Disneyland so nobody walks around looking all that excited I guess.
Didn’t you go up to her and ask if she was Simone Anderson?

• Haha

happysmellybelly

Chatty Member
MFM is an idiot. Her kid is hungry because her lunch is for a toddler so Maria adds in noodles. Does she not know anything about nutrition? Her kids need some actual protein.

NotaAD

OK maybe they do. Just saying as I have personally been in the simular predicament of child needing new togs for lessons in winter and was really hard to find affordable ones. This was awhile ago though and places like Rebel weren't as convenient and available if u didn't live in a main centre and my only option was the warehouse and I wanted something nice for a trip pacific holiday and could only find black and like $40.

But like at least money doesn't seem to be an issue for Maria so she's just moaning about being inconvenienced I guess. I don't always see her stories but they do seem kinda random lately.
---

Oh yes of course.much easier in Auckland winter less north than here in the south island lol. But as for rushing I ain't rushing I'm hardly on here cos unlike influenzers and wannabes I have to work and parent so usually just an end of day wind down. Lol
Well you do have 6 kids.... So....

• Haha

Bluntastitganache

VIP Member
Thank you @stanleycupgal I agree.
re: swimwear over summer my kid has 4 pairs of swimwear.
She’s got long sleeves rashes type, school togs, a bottom top combo and a fancy pair ($10 on sale from Cotton On). I don’t comprehend how Maria’s kid has no togs at all.
She’s a prick.

Reactions: 17

hereforfreestuff

VIP Member
This is creepy. Who would want to stay in accommodation where the owner stalks you online first and prints off photos of you and frames them?
If you’re self centred and think you’re the best thing since an overpriced beeswax candle then you would absolutely “froth” this level pf worship.

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
I’m boycotting all of these shitty arse businesses that send these freeloading ball bag grifters PR packages, it’s just gross!
It has the total opposite effect than what these brands are intending!
People don’t want to see these 🤡s given everything for free! …it doesn’t make anyone want to spend their hard earned $$ on your products! 😡

Blah_already

Can someone explain why a sleep trainer for a newborn is a no no?
Not stirring! Genuinely wondering
Because newborns are too young and many sleep trainers promote versions of 'cry it out' which causes a lot of distress for the baby - they just learn that no one will respond to them when they need them 😢

• Sad

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
All the PR gifts everyone is receiving is 🤮🤮🤮 so hard at the moment & these so call entitled INFLUENZERs getting more freebies. I personally have actually been put off lots of brands due to this fact..

I mean come on - mustard, butter, flowers, candles, mandarins 🤑

• Sick

Bluntastitganache

VIP Member
Just watched Rebecca’s stories
Sheeeesh
I am going to make an assumption that they are behind in mortgage payments because looking at a youth worker salary it is allegedly $60-$65k and the house is still a mega mess and over that time J was away he was flying home etc and Rebecca still spending up on shit.
BUT I am not too worried because they have a gym and it’s winter but they have a pool !
So that’s sweet.
Both of them are so dumb.
She’s so obsessed with him 🫢😳

• Haha

welcomewelcome

Chatty Member
I just noticed I’ve been removed from the thirty plus fb group for liking a comment that disagreed with that Talya for shilling her shit too much on it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

hereforfreestuff

VIP Member
Joker vibes
Also who is asking for or enjoying the red lipstick chat? So weird.

I also believe if anyone hired her to do payroll, finance accounts etc she would 100% be the type to rip you off….

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Yep was about to share this! Apparently they were completely fine as soon as they got home despite being so off at daycare the educaters had to call for a pick up. I'm not buying it that she didn't know they were off when she dropped them off. Trying to send the Twinkies to school so she can do whatever the fuck she does. I'm glad it back fired 🩷🤷‍♀️
This fucks me off because there will be other mums there who ACTUALLY work and don’t just post on social media for a living. And if their kids get sick they might not get paid if they have no annual leave or sick leave left.
Elle can take time off and work from home/tag team with Davina and still make money.
She is so selfish.
I’m glad the teachers sent her kids home, kudos to them.