Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Simone15

VIP Member
Shayden sounds like he needs a hug in his last reel :( unless boring monotone is trendy like his socks?

Reactions: 1

justanothergofundme

JFC is anyone still buying Ruby and Rain? When they were entirely designed and made by hand in NZ I kinda get they had to be pricy, but now it's all made in a Vietnamese sweat shop you'd think it would be cheaper! Sadly I feel like they are just taking advantage of plus size people now. Who's paying $135 for a tshirt or $179 for a hoodie!!
I reaaaaaaallyyyyy want the khaki trench coat.

Jeffery

Chatty Member
Did I see someone say Louisa did a short shot of the sky tower? One of the kids might be at starship

magnoliab*tchin

Chatty Member
She is making it so much worse imo. If he doesn’t want to eat just chill the fuck out, she’s made multiple videos where she’s “enraged”. Like she’s giving him the issues.
---

Idk like I think it’s weird she expects him to pay for a $900 appointment to prove he cares?
Kids pick up vibes so easily, they are like little sponges! He will totally be sensing her tension and frustration. Fucksake just give the kid some exposure to other kids if you think it might help him.

hereforfreestuff

VIP Member
Yeah good one!
---

Also I never went off on people with ADHD. I just said she uses it as an excuse for everything. Sounds like you've only just started following Rebecca a while ago or dont remember the old crap she posts because there's a lot more mess to her than just those things. But yeah go head and call me ignorant just because you misinterpreted my post.
You egg, I said I couldn’t remember if it was you or not who was making ignorant comments…. And I was referring and replying to this one and you crawled out of your cave calling me Emily? Lol Jesus Christ what’s your problem lol I have only just started following her so I was asking if anything large had gone down? Fuck me how dim 😂

Attachments

shh77

VIP Member
Huh? She must have got a second opinion or something changed anyway cos she just got adhd meds on her story today and need to get psychiatrist to sign off on those. Can't get them from any ol gp.
Maybe in the end he changed his tune? and agreed to prescribe her? 🤷‍♀️
Honestly I gave up on watching right to the end lol, it was A LOT!
Hopefully these meds help her!

shh77

VIP Member
I hope I see her on the streets of Welly!
---

She's lost the plot! Nice to see she must have abandoned her dog that looked like it had mange before she came back here. She also needs to lay off the lip filler. She looks like a 🦆
That dog is her friend Emma’s but she looks after it heaps when she’s away..
But agree her lips look so OTT! 😳

redka

I’m confused, I thought Judea moved house. Why does Noah-Lee have a decorated room in the house Judea moved to a few months ago?
IMG_4026.png

There s some weird need for the Twinkies to sleep in the dark. Those duvets are part of the new sleeping mats they got to fit in the black sleeping pods for when they are away. They've been practicing using them to improve their sleeping. Very handy those mats, they pack down to next to nothing for travel🤷
What are they? 😅