Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
To be FaIR 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes we'll I suppose that phrase went a bit far. Gave her too much grace. But moving on...
---
Maria is unemployed so I don’t think getting to Savemart before 4pm is an issue for her.
Unemployed and unmotivated.
I thought it was evening when they realised they needed them... photo looked dark anyway.
---
Well you do have 6 kids.... So....
Oh yea fuck! Forgot about that! Lol.
---
“I’m hardly on here” insists the VIP member. 😂 Pull the other one, mate!

Maria lives in Mangere, there’s a Rebel Sport right across the bridge in Mt Roskill, a 15 minute drive max. Maria is just a whinger. She’d be thrilled if her pie shop was that close.
Took me ages but yall always take the bait.

Last edited:

Boatnectar57

Does anyone follow Sara Elcock on TikTok?

Her voice sounds like the lead in a primary school production, terrible at acting and yells to her audience so she's heard at the back of the hall.
She's been popping up on my fyp lately and at first she seemed mostly inoffensive but the more I see from her the more annoying she seems, you're spot on about the voice 😅

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
I went for a look because I no longer follow them or buy, despite being plus size …
The hoodies look like they have something in the front pockets, they’re an odd shape. It’s giving camel toe.
Who is buying clothing with emblems and pictures on it these days?
$259 for a trench 🤯 wtf. I’ll keep my Kmart one, it looks the same and cost $200 less.
Everything looks very religious. Is that the target market?
Looks like hands but model would have to have super long fingers. Or like weird editing.

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Does anyone know if a new Judea Arthur (itsjudea) page exists?, there was one created back in 2022 but it's locked for some reason. Hope someone might let me know. 👍

New thread below: