Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sush2022

I might of missed it or it’s on another thread but what’s happened to Elora Harre (The Shrinking Violet) . I see on our local buy & sell she is selling her car moving overseas. Haven’t followed her in years but checked out her page and no updates all year. I’m curious now

Reactions: 1

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Oh wow I was in the middle of asking this but I didn’t finish it to ask everyone, it’s so weird it looks like he got the youngest kid, it’s like the 4 of them are there own family now? Also they post wayy to much
Because his other kids think he's an asshole and for good reason.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
Why is that a seemingly small thing to do for your kid becomes like a huge chore for a stay-at-home mum like Maria? Ffs the therapy isn’t therapy-ing 🙄🙄🙄.
To be fair it is hard to buy togs out of season and the aquatic centre shops have high mark up and limited range. Usually savemart has a swim wear section year round but of course they close at 4pm.

Does anyone know why Flynn doesn't share his other kids or even mention them 🤔
Oh wow I was in the middle of asking this but I didn’t finish it to ask everyone, it’s so weird it looks like he got the youngest kid, it’s like the 4 of them are there own family now? Also they post wayy to much

I might of missed it or it’s on another thread but what’s happened to Elora Harre (The Shrinking Violet) . I see on our local buy & sell she is selling her car moving overseas. Haven’t followed her in years but checked out her page and no updates all year. I’m curious now
Is she selling her Australia car or NZ car?

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Saw this on FB. Didn't someone with "inside knowledge" come on here and say Katie's husband had an affair with the nanny and Katie is now living in a caravan lol? Doesn't add up. I note the use of the word "we"...could be husband and herself. And I'm not sure if you are living in a caravan, you are also able to have a horse 🫠 I'm sure some people come on here and just make stuff up lol
I guess both things can be true. Affair but made up or yeah people making up shit